Anavar cycle

arhymer101

Awards
Hi. I am 24 years old and have been lifting for the last 8 years. I have taken several ph's before and am wanting to try an anavar cycle. It is from a reliable source and is the liquid oral form. It is a 50ml bottle. 20mg per ml. Dosage advice? I know some people say var alone is a waste but I've seen good results from other people. Thanks a lot in advance.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
U need a lot of var to run a good solo cycle bro. 80 mg for 6-8 weeks would b good, but you'll need about 4 or 5 times what u have right now.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah; you'll need a lot. What are you hoping to gain from this cycle?

If you're looking to "move forward" from PHs, then I'd get ready to start pinning.

arhymer101

Awards
I mainly want to have some mild changes. I need to lean up a little. I just want to get a more solid look. And more vascularity. I'm fine with pinning. I'm just very paranoid
About my body. I know a decent bit about cycles but still want to gather as much info as I can

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I mainly want to have some mild changes. I need to lean up a little. I just want to get a more solid look. And more vascularity. I'm fine with pinning. I'm just very paranoid
About my body. I know a decent bit about cycles but still want to gather as much info as I can
I'd start pinning then, test and winny alone will tighten u up and provide nice gains. It'd actually b a lot cheaper than buying so much var bro.

arhymer101

Awards
I'll look into that man. Test has just always freaked me out for some reason. What would you recommend cycle dosage and length then? And what serm?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'll look into that man. Test has just always freaked me out for some reason. What would you recommend cycle dosage and length then? And what serm?
Height/weight/bf%?

If you're not looking to gain much size, you could probably get away with 250-300mg/week and run that for a nice 12-14 weeks and just dose the oral as needed.

I'll let someone else weigh in on the SERM, but nolva, clomid or torem are all good. Nolva is usually something like 40/40/20/20 (sometimes lower), Clomid is something like 100/100/75/50 and often higher the first 2 days or so, and I haven't seen torem dosing too much (starts at 120 or 90, I believe).

You'll also likely want to pick up some hCG to keep the boys running well during that cycle. If you search for hCG dosing, you should come up with some good protocols.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Height/weight/bf%?

If you're not looking to gain much size, you could probably get away with 250-300mg/week and run that for a nice 12-14 weeks and just dose the oral as needed.

I'll let someone else weigh in on the SERM, but nolva, clomid or torem are all good. Nolva is usually something like 40/40/20/20 (sometimes lower), Clomid is something like 100/100/75/50 and often higher the first 2 days or so, and I haven't seen torem dosing too much (starts at 120 or 90, I believe).

You'll also likely want to pick up some hCG to keep the boys running well during that cycle. If you search for hCG dosing, you should come up with some good protocols.
X2...Your SERM dosing just depends on how hard and long of a cycle u do. I've seen lower doses with SERMs, it all depends. A natty test booster along with your SERM aids in recovery too. Also, use of an AI is recommended usually starting the 3rd week of your pct as your tapering down the SERM.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Oh and what r your stats bro, we'll help u out?