Best Oral Steroid and why?

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
Hi Guys

Im looking for some good advise for oral steroids. Just wanted to know everyones opinion of their favourite oral steroid.
I would like too put on weight without too much bloat!

Any help or comments would be nice!

Thanks

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Hi Guys

Im looking for some good advise for oral steroids. Just wanted to know everyones opinion of their favourite oral steroid.

Thanks
It's not the best, but I had good results with Ultradrol at 12mg/day. 15 lbs in 4 weeks. Minimal sides other than heartburn. (thank you pepto bismol). I don't think it's a particularly harsh compound compared to many orals. Just throwing it in there.

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
15lbs? wow thats awesome. were they good gains? ( muscle not fat ) also did u keep the gains when you came off?

joeblow1

Awards
Hi Guys

Thanks
For your goals turanibol is great anavar is good. Dbol is a classic. Anadrol is a moster but alot of bloat. Halotestin is the best money can buy.

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
i tried turanibol before, 40mg every day, after 2 weeks i didnt feel a thing? maybe my dose wasnt high enough? I think dbol is abit of a bloater for what i want.. what kind of effects do halotestin give?

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
15lbs? wow thats awesome. were they good gains? ( muscle not fat ) also did u keep the gains when you came off?
Yea went from 175 to 195 and then lost 5 lbs when I got a week-long flu right after my cycle.... :( Ive recovered now and am back to 192. Starting third week of pct now. The gains were very lean and dry. Little bloating and no noticeable fat gain (although I'm sure there was some). Regardless, I'd say a solid 10 lbs of muscle mass gain after compensating for glycogen and water retention. My training was spot on and consistent. My diet was good, but not perfect. Might have even gained a little more if this was better regulated. Anyway, good for a first cycle.

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
ok cool, thanks for that. Sounds like a good short cycle. What are you using for PCT by the way? Forma, Nolva and Arimidex?

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
ok cool, thanks for that. Sounds like a good short cycle. What are you using for PCT by the way? Forma, Nolva and Arimidex?
Just Nolva.
An AI is not necessary since Ultradrol cannot aromatize into estrogen.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Anavar

nothing touches it if you get real var

var @ 80mg for 6-10wks. builds muscle that is very easy to keep, burns fat, burns visceral fat, strength gains, low bloat/water retention. whats not to love????

joeblow1

Awards
i tried turanibol before, 40mg every day, after 2 weeks i didnt feel a thing? maybe my dose wasnt high enough? I think dbol is abit of a bloater for what i want.. what kind of effects do halotestin give?
Halotestin is the creme of the crop for strength. It will also add some lean mass. And no water retention. Your strength will sky rocket and you stay lean. Its very expensive though. For turanibol the minimum dose id run is 40 but some go as much as 70 day. If you ran tbol with test p you should have decent gains and not much bloat.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't really like orals......

I have some ultradrol sitting here , but I am not motivated to use it.

Oh wait I had to solely rely on furaguno and hemaguno for a contest prep --- it worked at 300 mgs a day for furug and 30mg for hema...

-Matt

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
liver failure

joeblow1

Awards
Halotestin is terrible for you. Almost no one uses it outside power lifting and precontest
It it highly toxic thats why I suggested he use tbol. However, For strength halo is king and as a powerlifter that is perfect you get massive strength with no water very little weight gain.Its definitely not for beginers.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
It it highly toxic thats why I suggested he use tbol. However, For strength halo is king and as a powerlifter that is perfect you get massive strength with no water very little weight gain.Its definitely not for beginers.
I wouldn't even use it for contest prep, that's what tren is for. For a powerlifter though yeah I see a big benefit.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It'd be like recommending cheque drops to recommend halotestin.

For legal use get hdrol, for illegal tbol

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
Halo doesnt sound like the 1 for me then haha. I don't know if my Tbol were fake, they were little green pills. Slightly powdery. I got painfull pumps but hardly any mass :S I might look into helladrol. If anyone has used helladrol, could I get some advise please?? Or tell me what you found when using it? Thanks

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Halo doesnt sound like the 1 for me then haha. I don't know if my Tbol were fake, they were little green pills. Slightly powdery. I got painfull pumps but hardly any mass :S I might look into helladrol. If anyone has used helladrol, could I get some advise please?? Or tell me what you found when using it? Thanks
Thats what I said, hdrol. It's helladrol/halodrol etc, just brand names. On a 6 week cycle I gained about 8-10lbs and leaned out a little bit. There's plenty of logs on it. Hdrol supposedly converts to tbol, so if you didn't like your stuff maybe hdrol isn't for you. I noticed no real sides on it at all, 50-75mg for 6 weeks

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Var rocks at 60-80mg/day

Lean 3D gains + Fat loss

Isnt that what every bodybuilder wants? :p

Sides: As 17-aa; ancillary liver support supps is advised and it will affect the hair line if predisposed to hair loss

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Var rocks at 60-80mg/day

Lean 3D gains + Fat loss

Isnt that what every bodybuilder wants? :p

Sides: As 17-aa; ancillary liver support supps is advised and it will affect the hair line if predisposed to hair loss
Yeah I can't wait to try some var, I wouldn't mind forking over the cash.

trae3star

Awards
@mattporter can I get that ultrad off ur hands if you don't want it I'm looking for a good anib supplier

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when u get to be my age (40's) - Clean lean low side gains are where it's at ;)

Yeah I can't wait to try some var, I wouldn't mind forking over the cash.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@mattporter can I get that ultrad off ur hands if you don't want it I'm looking for a good anib supplier
Uhhh...am I just so out of the loop that I don't know what "anib" means and it's some new term? or are you looking for sources? If so, don't do that around here. However, Ultradrol is legal, so you shouldn't have any trouble obtaining it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And OP, you might want to look into epi if you're not looking to spend a ton and want to stay legal.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U NOOB! LOL :p

I have no clue what that word is either

Uhhh...am I just so out of the loop that I don't know what "anib" means and it's some new term? or are you looking for sources? If so, don't do that around here. However, Ultradrol is legal, so you shouldn't have any trouble obtaining it.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhhh by golly I think u nailed it smartie pants ;)

LOL

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Quick question if one responded great to hdrol but for there next cycle used Tbol would they respond just as good or better due to the fact that hdrol converts into Tbol at a much lower rate.

And would gains be about the same second cycle 8-10

Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THIS

Anavar

nothing touches it if you get real var

var @ 80mg for 6-10wks. builds muscle that is very easy to keep, burns fat, burns visceral fat, strength gains, low bloat/water retention. whats not to love????

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Quick question if one responded great to hdrol but for there next cycle used Tbol would they respond just as good or better due to the fact that hdrol converts into Tbol at a much lower rate.

Any ideas?

Well I would assume Tbol would be stronger. But before conversion I'm sure Hdrol is still active on its own.

Viking23

Awards

Any ideas?

they may be similar but they are still different compounds so they should yield slightly different results.. that's just what I have heard in the past anyways. if you end up runnin tbol let me kno how it goes because I will be running it this coming spring for the first time and would love to hear some first hand experiences

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
they may be similar but they are still different compounds so they should yield slightly different results.. that's just what I have heard in the past anyways. if you end up runnin tbol let me kno how it goes because I will be running it this coming spring for the first time and would love to hear some first hand experiences
Will do buddy but we will probably be starting around the same time . . . I want to get the harsh winter mostly over before I start so probably March but we shall see . . also thinking of adding StanoDrol to the mix and some Dermacrine to fight off the lethargic issues and help with Libido