mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SWOLLEN you shut your SLUTTY mouth we ALL know it's at 100mgs

Disclaimer: should not be run above 30mgs

If you don't know this already your an idiot for even buying the drug
Don't forget to shoot it with bacardi 151.

Seriousness- take it at 10mgs or even 5mg. Ppl seen results on the lower range. I on the other hand only felt it at 20.... My poor liver...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Uncap the entire bottle and reconsitute it in grapeseed oil. Repeat for 10 bottles. Inject 500mg a week for 15 weeks. Resveratrol pct. BOOM! You are f*cking hyuge.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
SWOLLEN you shut your SLUTTY mouth we ALL know it's at 100mgs

Disclaimer: should not be run above 30mgs

If you don't know this already your an idiot for even buying the drug
I LMAO'd literally. We all know no one gives a fock what the disclaimer. Best preworkout= 40 mg of SD and cocaine. Don't worry the nose bleeds r normal hahaha.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually prefer meth with my 40mgs

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I LMAO'd literally. We all know no one gives a fock what the disclaimer. Best preworkout= 40 mg of SD and cocaine. Don't worry the nose bleeds r normal hahaha.
This would get your liver huge and shredded!!

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Snorting 20mg sd preworkout isn't normal; on meth it is.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to smoke it- or when I don't have a lighter I just shoot it along with the meth IV BABY

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
Hahahahaha seriously tho guys is anyone runnin there test with sd?! And what dose for the sd

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People run test with sd all the time come march I'm doing it

Depends really for novice users of test 500mgs
I have seen guys is 1000mg of test a week

I have plenty of cycles under my belt I'm going to do 400mg test and 20mg super drol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I have plenty of cycles under my belt I'm going to do 400mg test and 20mg super drol
If I could inject I would use it on test as well.

I have used sdrol with a dht base and loved it as well. (just going into pct next week after by bridge).

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards

I too have done tons of cycles, but i think the way this sd Is working for me, I'm only going to do 250 of test cause I've already gained 22lbs on sd lol

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards

I too have done tons of cycles, but i think the way this sd Is working for me, I'm only going to do 250 of test cause I've already gained 22lbs on sd lol

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot of the SD weight will go away, ita glycogen stores in the muscle and water weight

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Hahahahaha seriously tho guys is anyone runnin there test with sd?! And what dose for the sd
Ya currently test e 600mg weekly and 20 mg sd. Sd weight/strength came quick, waiting for test to kick in any day now (3.5 weeks on test)

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
**** ya man, what's your gains like right now?!
Lol just weighed in @ 211.6 :) started @ 195ish. Strength is pretty rad, nothing insane, haven't been able to push myself without a partner, so sticking with usual weights and hitting better rep ranges (10-12 opposed to 6-8). Shoulders haven't felt better!! Nailed em last week, followed later by arms with 325 close grip for 4 unassisted... i need a partner!!

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
I pulled something (wanna say ligament, however I never got it looked at) pushing 405, so keeping the weight modest to avoid anymore injuries, that was a lousy set back!

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
Lol just weighed in @ 211.6 :) started @ 195ish. Strength is pretty rad, nothing insane, haven't been able to push myself without a partner, so sticking with usual weights and hitting better rep ranges (10-12 opposed to 6-8). Shoulders haven't felt better!! Nailed em last week, followed later by arms with 325 close grip for 4 unassisted... i need a partner!!
dam son!! well good job on the gain!.... bad job on injuring yourself! lol i too have been really carefull and had to go really light cause both my wrists are fugged up, wrist wrapes barely help but ya gotta do what ya gotta do haha!

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
dam son!! well good job on the gain!.... bad job on injuring yourself! lol i too have been really carefull and had to go really light cause both my wrists are fugged up, wrist wrapes barely help but ya gotta do what ya gotta do haha!
Wrist wrape sounds terrible, I'm sorry to hear bro. Ha na, i hewr ya, i stretch and warm up a lot more than i have had to before. Reaching for more weight tomorrow and by Monday. Been hitting cardio 4x a week to keep some bad weight off. Thanks cuz, keep it up too

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanks bro!! My first run on test (600mg e), pumped the weeks to come!
Nice. I'm gonna have my first test run in about 6 weeks, I'm running prop with a low dose of SD, I'm f*cking stoked.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Nice. I'm gonna have my first test run in about 6 weeks, I'm running prop with a low dose of SD, I'm f*cking stoked.
Why did you choose prop? Just curious. I love sd gains, however its all water and glycogen :/ jumped on gear (test) to keep said gains!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Why did you choose prop? Just curious. I love sd gains, however its all water and glycogen :/ jumped on gear (test) to keep said gains!
Shorter ester life means a lot less water retention, idc about pinning everyday. SD gains r pretty dry for me if I keep the dose low. I'm a lean guy so I hate being bloated.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Shorter ester life means a lot less water retention, idc about pinning everyday. SD gains r pretty dry for me if I keep the dose low. I'm a lean guy so I hate being bloated.
Ah word. Doesn't sound friendly from some people, ha one guy says he can taste it

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Ah word. Doesn't sound friendly from some people, ha one guy says he can taste it
Yeah one of my friends hated prop, after injection gave him a lot of pain, but one of my other friends has no problem with it at all. I have a pretty high tolerance for pain, so I don't give a f*ck lol, plus I like that prop is kicking the first week, I won't have to wait like with E or C.

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
Ya pinning Ed isn't bad at all! I once did a 10 weeker of tren a at 50/day and test suspension at 75/day! Talk about a human pin cushion! Scar tissue like a mathafacka!

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Ya pinning Ed isn't bad at all! I once did a 10 weeker of tren a at 50/day and test suspension at 75/day! Talk about a human pin cushion! Scar tissue like a mathafacka!
Gawd daamn! That sounds terrible ha. How were the gains? Up. 6 pounds btw lol not like its much, however every bit counts!

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
Gawd daamn! That sounds terrible ha. How were the gains? Up. 6 pounds btw lol not like its much, however every bit counts!
I gained 34 pounds and kept around 15 haha but it sure was goddam fun as shiz! Dude every ill bit IS what counts man! Haha

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
I'm planning on starting my next cycle with a SD clone (M drol). How low do you keep the dosing to prevent bloating? 10mg?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm planning on starting my next cycle with a SD clone (M drol). How low do you keep the dosing to prevent bloating? 10mg?
Yep at 10 mg u shouldn't have any bloat, i even looked leaner too.