Is this a good PCT for Prohormone?

Killeybh

Awards
Im about to start a prohormone Hyper SDT. However im looking for a PCT before i start. Im looking for the most cost effective way as i dont have much money. Should i leave any of this out? whats the best combination for the cheapest price and what dosage should i take of each product?

Please dont refer a serm because i cant get hold of one, some people have told me i dont even need a pct for this prohormone, but i like to sit on the saftey side. I would prefer a serm.

What ive planned to get is

Lean xtreme (going to cut a bit after the prohormone and to block cortizol)
PCT Revolution Black (is this a good enough pct? anyone used it before? ive never heard of the company)
FinaFlex Pure Test (same as above)

Is this a good stack?

cheers

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. SDT appears to be a combo of superdrol and xtren. I would not recommend this if it is your first cycle.

2. If you refuse to get a SERM then dont take designer steroids

3. Whoever told you that you dont need a PCT after taking a designer steroid is a idiot.

Killeybh

Awards
I cant get hold of anything like nolvadex. are the ones ive found any good? I would cater the ripping soi didnt do too much, but after a pro hormone cycle you gain fat quite easily. so i would just make sure i didnt gain that, cut carbs and train heavy

Killeybh

Awards
and if i was to get hold of some clomid, what else would i need with it?

bulky

bulky

Awards
I just googled it and it looks like an SD & Tren combo.

I've never done Tren PH, but I've done SD a few times and it made my nipples milky. I've known ppl who have taken the Tren PH and Inject real Tren and lactating nipples is pretty much a guarantee, at least for them. You'll need a serm and i recommend Clomid. Also, use get a hold of Prami. That help me and many others out on the prolactin sides that you'll be getting from this stack.

I don't understand why people refuse to use serms on any cycles. I guess people like to see quick gains and enjoy losing all of them after cycle? What about permenant shutdown? I just saw a thread where some dude unintentionally used a SD clone and his test production is screwed up now. Also serms aren't difficult to acquire, especially if you're "researching on rats". ;)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
As stated above, if you can't get ahold of a real PCT, you have no business doing any PH cycles, PHs aren't going to shut you down any less than a "real" non-precursor steroid. It reall isn't that hard to find research-grade SERM chemicals.

ManBeast

Killeybh

Awards
wow, no real positive help on what ive found then. Ive seen lots of threads with people who have no clue and havent bothered with any type of PCT. I know a serm is ideal. i will look around. however can i get some help on the products i have found.

thanks

Killeybh

Awards
did u alrdy buy what u posted?? if not then buy what we posted.. simple as that lol
lol, fair point. no havent already bought it. Ill look into clomid. would i need a test booster and cort inhibotor with that?

FlashSunday

Awards
Superdrol by itself is one of the harshest prohormones out there. A serm is a must.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Look man, we're doing our best to look out for your well being, and truly, show us logs where people do ALL of the following:
1) A prohormone cycle
2) NO SERM in their PCT
3) Keep all (or even most) of their gains

I will be incredibly surprised if you can find anything that meets all of the above criteria. However I wouldn't be surprised if they lost all of their gains, or even ended up worse off than they started due to the hormonal trauma and imbalances.

ManBeast

Killeybh

Awards
Look man, we're doing our best to look out for your well being, and truly, show us logs where people do ALL of the following:
1) A prohormone cycle
2) NO SERM in their PCT
3) Keep all (or even most) of their gains

I will be incredibly surprised if you can find anything that meets all of the above criteria. However I wouldn't be surprised if they lost all of their gains, or even ended up worse off than they started due to the hormonal trauma and imbalances.

ManBeast
ye, i appreciate the help. no im just saying i know people and have seen a lot of blogs where people have used them and havent bothered with a pct. I know what not using a pct can do. my mate did 2 cycles one after the other with no pct. fuked him up well and truly. thanks for the help. So are you saying what i have found will not help at all?

Killeybh

Awards
lol wasnt tryna be mena or anything but the stuff i posted is used by a lot of ppl post cycle and proven to work..

DAA is wicked cheap and proven effective.. thats ur test booster

for an AI Forma stanzol or Triazole are both great .. well i hear more people use Forma Stanzol.. but i think the Triazole is cheaper

and yes its still recommended to get a t booster SERM is just going to help with blocking gyno and stopping estrogen
the t booster i have put above contains DAA so will that be ok? also i see that triazole is to inhibit the eastrogen, thats what i would use the revolution black for. However do u believe triazole would be a lot better? thanks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
He's listing cheaper and proven products I believe vs. something most of us haven't heard of. Have you had any luck searching the internet for research grade SERM chemicals?

ManBeast

Killeybh

Awards
The products i found add up to 26 for lean xtreme and 38 for the other two combined. so they are cheaper. i have found places to buy serms but i dont know if they are trusted or not.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Liquid is great stuff :) you just need to use a syringe (to dose it, you only need a few needles since you can keep them clean and aren't using them to inject). Glad you were able to locate some!

And yes, please don't use cutting products during your pct, save it for when it is over so you can preseve that hard-earned muscle.

ManBeast

Killeybh

Awards
i think u can get bulk daa and triazole for like 55$ shipped.. i recommend getting those and the money ur going ot spend on Lean Xtreme put it towards the better PCT..

i dnt think u'll need LX PCT bro.. really u dont want to lose gains
I was using the LX ti block cortizol, so the LX would help me maintain my gains surley? Ive spoken to some mates and i can get either clomid or nolvadex. need to find out prices but they said around 20 pounds. if i got a t booster and maybe LX along side that serm, is that a good enough pct?

amethyst

Awards
his pct plan is fine, only missing a bra and he can pick one up at walmart way cheaper than a serm.

Killeybh

Awards
gonna bump this one up. also best way to take clomid and t booster for pct??

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Most t-boosters will have a greatly reduced effect while on PCT since they all strive to maximize the natty production/free amounts. That being said, it wouldn't hurt to have them running due to the fact that they also stimulate T production to a small degre (although nothing like nolva/clomid).

ManBeast