Helladrol Advice.

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Helladrol Advice.

Hey guys, I just purchased Helladrol and finally got the cycle support in the mail so today is my third day on Helladrol,
    I know "you can't see results right away so be quiet" i'm not saying that or expecting over night results but I just need help on how to get the best out of my cycle. I plan on running a 6 week cycle, I've been taking 2 pills these 3 days. (50mg) so it will last me longer. I can't afford anything else to go with my cycle because of a budget.. Here are my stats.
    6'2
    23 years old.
    In october I was about 270, Now i'm around 240. With no supplements only dieting and jack3d on days that I was tired after work.
    I'm not sure about this but I read something about measuring the waist line, yada yada.. and I guess 26% body fat?
    I can upload a picture later to see my structure for advice if I guess needed?

My main goal is to get a six pack.. or at least flat . . I'm tired of my flab.. and i'm going to croatia in april/may and I want to be able to be on the beach topless with confidence and enjoy myself.. I'm not really a cardio guy so I don't run, but It's a 3 mile walk to and back home from the gym. I don't really have a diet set up.. I just pretty much use my common sense on what I SHOULD, and SHOULDN't eat..
    At the gym I cycle through the body parts and lift weights, I try to for more sets and reps then less with much more weight.. Though I want to stay big as well.. I was looking through a lot of results of helladrol where the guy would lose body fat and get more lean muscle. Am I doing everything right? or what should I change? And if you're going to say use google, don't even comment. Obviously I have, I'm just looking for a response to MY specific needs.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

have you only been working out since october? at 26% bodyfat you might not see terrific results, especially at 50 mg. you might need to rethink your diet quite a bit. if you are looking to cut weight and get leaner you need to find out your maintenence calories and then go from there. if you are just using "common sense" on what you should and shouldnt eat, that doesnt mean you are taking in less calories. its all about calories. i would also suggest you get your macros in order, something like 50% protein, 30% carbs, 20% fats.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

you need to diet hard, workout 5 days a wk. DO CARDIO to reach your goals. You have lots of work ahead of you. What do you have lined up for pct?? i dont like hearing "im on a budget" when running a PH cycle.

If you need to order letro with express or overnight shipping it will run you 100 bux or so. if you cant afford it and run into it what will you do?? Just left the gyno in your nipple grow and grow??

my honest advice.....

stop using the helladrol now. 3 days in you dont need to do any pct or anything at all. Save your helladrol, buy a serm & cycle support & fish oil.

When you have all your supps, PH, serms, ancils etc etc start up a cycle.

If you diet hard, (count cals) and start doing cardio you will be beach ready in may. you have 3.5-4 months depending on when you leave....plently of time. FOOD IS KING
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

I mean, I look at the calories and such.. I just don't like pull out a calculator and have an exact number of everything.. I estimate the calorie intake.
    And so should I take 70mg and see if it shows sides, if not jump to 100mg on week 3?
    And so in a day I should take in 50% protein, 30% carbs, 20% fats? If so.. I'll try it's just hard with work and everything and college, but if thats whats needed to be done.. It's worth it. Btw, Thanks for the reply. + I have until may ish, so.. After this cycle on average how much bf % should I lose? Because i'll be running another cycle after of course.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.86%

do you have a smart phone?? theres about 50 apps you can download for count cals....just plug in what you eat and when. it does the rest
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    you need to diet hard, workout 5 days a wk. DO CARDIO to reach your goals. You have lots of work ahead of you. What do you have lined up for pct?? i dont like hearing "im on a budget" when running a PH cycle.

If you need to order letro with express or overnight shipping it will run you 100 bux or so. if you cant afford it and run into it what will you do?? Just left the gyno in your nipple grow and grow??

my honest advice.....

stop using the helladrol now. 3 days in you dont need to do any pct or anything at all. Save your helladrol, buy a serm & cycle support & fish oil.

When you have all your supps, PH, serms, ancils etc etc start up a cycle.

If you diet hard, (count cals) and start doing cardio you will be beach ready in may. you have 3.5-4 months depending on when you leave....plently of time. FOOD IS KING
    I have fish oil and n2 guard for cycle support, for pct I didn't purchase any yet but I get paid in 2 weeks so I should be able to buy them and have them come in the mail in perfect timing, what should I get ready to buy?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

do you have a smart phone?? theres about 50 apps you can download for count cals....just plug in what you eat and when. it does the rest
    and, crap! my phone.. aka my life can help me with that? thanks! haha
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.86%

clomid or nolva.

DAA since its cheap & effective

post cycle/unleashed combo pack....this covers you for a t booster and AI...its not a potent AI but it will regulate/control it and thats all you need in pct.

Do

nolva
    40/20/10/10
    DAA 3gs ED for 30
    post cycle/unleashed
    Vit c 1000mg 4x ED.....1st thing am. pre WO, post WO, before bed.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

And with n2 guard and fish oil I should be fine? and should I stick to the 50mg dosages first, or go up too 75? and thanks a lot for like putting everything in place for me.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.86%

50mg at your weight wont do dick.....well it will but you wont be happy. 75 is where you wana be. 100 really. but you are still a newb so stay 75mg for this cycle. helladrol takes about 12 days to show any effect.....15-18 days til you see good strength gains.

you will put on water weight. but once the cycle is over you will lose it. with N2Gaurd you can take 4 or 5 caps at night and be fine.....N2G is doses pretty high so when using mild compounds like hella/halo theres no reason to use 7 caps ED. take 4 at night before bed. after your 3wks into the cycle start to take 5 caps ED at night.

always take 3 caps of fish oil when taking helladrol....It helps hella or any PH absorb better. Also some fast carbs and lots of water.

EX

3 fish oil, 25mg hella, 10g dextrose & 10g BCAA w/ 20 ox water or 3 fish oil, 25 hella, 8-10 oz gatorade & 10g whey all mixed in 20 oz water

the second you get paid order your nolva. shipping take a while from these int'l pharm's (like a month).....so thats why i say to have your nolva on hand before you start.....what if you dont get your package for 8wks after you order it??

you cant call the BBB on a online pharmacy in india.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

50mg at your weight wont do dick.....well it will but you wont be happy. 75 is where you wana be. 100 really. but you are still a newb so stay 75mg for this cycle. helladrol takes about 12 days to show any effect.....15-18 days til you see good strength gains.

you will put on water weight. but once the cycle is over you will lose it. with N2Gaurd you can take 4 or 5 caps at night and be fine.....N2G is doses pretty high so when using mild compounds like hella/halo theres no reason to use 7 caps ED. take 4 at night before bed. after your 3wks into the cycle start to take 5 caps ED at night.

always take 3 caps of fish oil when taking helladrol....It helps hella or any PH absorb better. Also some fast carbs and lots of water.

EX

3 fish oil, 25mg hella, 10g dextrose & 10g BCAA w/ 20 ox water or 3 fish oil, 25 hella, 8-10 oz gatorade & 10g whey all mixed in 20 oz water

the second you get paid order your nolva. shipping take a while from these int'l pharm's (like a month).....so thats why i say to have your nolva on hand before you start.....what if you dont get your package for 8wks after you order it??

you cant call the BBB on a online pharmacy in india.
    My friend bought a bunch of whey, cycle supports, pre workouts and all that in bulk to sell locally he probably would have it, A bit more then online prices maybe but it's needed and it's worth it then. Thanks, and yeah I'll do 75mg , I didn't wanna just jump into a new cycle I haven't done with a huge dosage right away. Thanks for the advice, I'll post in like a week from now to show how every things going.

Similar Forum Threads

1. First cycle startin with Helladrol advice please
    By nsanegymfreak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 02:12 AM
  2. Helladrol and Katandrol Cycle... NEED ADVICE
    By dylangemelli in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 09:33 AM
  3. Advice on Helladrol Cycle
    By Aznmonk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18