Clen questions?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Been doing some research and trying to make sure I have everything straight. 1. If you run clen with keto/benadryl you don't need to cycle off because of the antihistamines freeing up the beata-2 receptors?? Also is there an ideal dose for the benadryl? 2. Is clen solo enough to see results, given proper diet and training? I typically can drop around 2lb. average a week on diet alone it's just once I hit the single digits I have a hard time dropping the last few. 3 Any recommendations on taurine dosing for this layout?
1-2:20mcg
3-4: 40mcg
5-6: 60mcg
7-20: 80mcg
21-22: 60mcg
23-24: 40mcg
25-28: 20mcg

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
bump, anyone??

EArch

Awards
  • Established
you need keto, benadryl is not proven to prevent down regulation of beta 2 receptors.

start clen at 20-40 mcg, and increase dose each day by 20mcg until you hit 120-140mcg per day and stay there until your finished.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
as long as sides don't hit me too hard I may up doseage too 120mcg, however my concern is if I use keto, what dose on the keto and how long should I run keto+clen for? I know if you're not using keto/benadryl you need to run something like 2 weeks on 2weeks off so......

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I ran clen each morning, and keto every night for 4 weeks. keto dosage is 2-4mg per night, it will make your sleep great.

2 weeks on 2 weeks off is without the keto because your b2's will burn out.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
thx, any advice on taurine?

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I just take a scoop each day once, not sure how much it was, used a spoon.

hidden

Awards
Hey Guys,

I have read a few posts that answer my question but being the type of person I am, I need it answered by me asking it.

I have some Claire Gel with the "Active Constituent: Clenbuterol Hydrocholoride" it states on the tub that its 40 µg/mL with the whole tub being 230 mL

Is 40 µg a direct representation of 40 mcg?

So that means that I start with 1mL of the Clen to see how it effects me?

I can post a photo of the box if it will help you guys (provided that is not against forum rules).

Thanks,

TJ

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yes, that is the designation for microgram.

ManBeast

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
for the OP, i posted some progress pics of dieting and then 3 weeks of clen somewhere on this forum. dropped a siginificant amount of bodyfat while retaining muscle. clen solo is pretty good stuff.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I wish we could post sources, need to know where to get some

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
It is a Research Chemical for rats :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Mine start acting like Tweak from SouthPark if they get too much :D

ManBeast

hidden

Awards
On the 3rd day now and started day 1 with 0.5mL (20mcg) had no reaction or anything, on day 2 I could feel pretty intense headache and a little shaky in the fingers.

This morning had 1.5mL (60mcg) so see if the shaky hands get more intense, the headaches are annoying but I can deal with them.

At this stage I am just looking to drop body fat, should I follow up my Clen dose with cardio straight away or later in the day?

Cheers,

TJ

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read somewhere that Keto is really only effective for the ec stack and kinda a waste for clen but I'm not a 100% an yes clen solo does cut you up I love it

hidden

Awards
Hey All,

Just checking in on 4th day 80mcg Clen and it almost felt as if it did nothing?

I naturally have a high tolerance to medications etc but considering what I have read I don't seem to be experiencing anything "intense?"

Tomorrow I will be up to 2.5mL (100mcg) I have been going up in increments of 20mcg, so see if I get anything from that maybe I have a resistance to this stuff or might need the full 120mcg dose or more? Is that a smart move if I find that the 100-120 doesn't end up feeling like anything?

Or could it just be working behind the scenes and I am lucky to get no side effects?

Cheers,

TJ

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
IMO either your source is not dosed properly, it's not clen, or you really aren't effected by it. I would keeping uping until I hit 140mcg but nothing more. I have seen some dudes go to 200mcg but I think that's way to much stress on your system and you're just asking for trouble. On a side note I just started my 1st dose of 20mcg and I can say I got a bit of a jolt although that could be all in my mind so... Nothing really to noticeable at and hour out. will dose same tomorrow 20mcg then up to 40mcg for 2 days and so on. Will try to keep updates if anyone cares.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Trying to make a final decision on where to get mine, most sites are liquids I'd prefer tabs but they cost more

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying to make a final decision on where to get mine, most sites are liquids I'd prefer tabs but they cost more
Liquid sucks, I used it. The dosages are questionable at best

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
as an update I can without a doubt tell the clen working and it's only at 20mcg. No tremors but I get that kind of overloaded stim feeling and am still feeling it at the 8hr. mark. My body temp increased by about .5 F from ~1-5hr.

hidden

Awards
I have had feelings here and there, mind you I have not been working out which may boost the effect.

Just reached target of 120mcg.

All I have been doing is squirting it in the back of my mouth with the measurement and swallowing, I could leave it in my mouth but its a pretty think gel not sure if it would absorb.

But then again my body is highly tolerable even when I went for surgery to have my goul bladder removed the doctors spun out at how much drugs they had to give me to knock me out lol.

I am certainly more regular which surely has to represent the metabolism increasing.

hidden

Awards
Ok so after doing further research the Clen product I am using "Claire Gel" is a pretty weak content of clen being the 40mcg/1mL.

Just had 120mcg early this morning and it tastes different maybe it was tooth paste but I mixed it more this time before drawing. The tub was sealed but maybe some of the product had settled?

Anyways I will run this 120 for a bit and see how things go.

Anyone have cardio tips while on This please?

hidden

Awards
Just a question on the taurine intake with clen.

Is say an energy drink sufficient or is there a tablet or power I should take?

And what dosage please.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Are you honestly asking if you should drink an energy drink while on clen... I mean c'mon now... stims on stims?

ManBeast

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
a bottle of taurine is only 6 bucks. i would stay away from too many stims while on clen.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Look, taking taurine with clen is good, adding ANOTHER stimulant on top of it via an enegry drink... not the same question.

ManBeast

hidden

Awards
Thanks mate,

When I get home I will go talk to my health shop.

djdarklyceum

Awards
Yeah mate, that's a bit worrying you thought drinking an energy drink was getting your taurine intake for the day. Get an energy drink worth of taurine into you and it should ease the pains quite substantially. Hope it works out well for you.