What Can I run between Beastdrol

harrybigman21

Awards
Im on my last 2 days of my 4 week beast cycle and about to start torem and pct thursday... Im not taking beast again until april.... But what can I run thats anabolic until then... Im going to start back on creatine but that stuffs junk compared to this beast cycle... this is my first cycle and I really wish that I could take this stuff forever... but Ive gotta give my liver a break... and btw.... Ive had absolutely no sides at 20mg a day other than some lethargy. So what can you recommend I take until april? And is there any way I can keep from losing my strength now that im about to get off?

oh and btw... my testes are still normal size... no sexual dysfunction at all!!!

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
Similar boat here... I'm thinkin Anabeta, ostarine, daa.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Similar boat here... I'm thinkin Anabeta, ostarine, daa.
Spot on right there. Ostarine is great between cycles, and AnaBeta is another great alternative for a natural Anabolic.

Bridge is another great option and actually what it was designed for "bridging between cycles"

harrybigman21

Awards
Starting forged post cycle tomorrow along with torem. How much torem and for how long? Also... i've been having really bad joint pain all of a sudden, i haven't taken any joint supps the whole cycle, is that why or is it something to do with test levels???

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting forged post cycle tomorrow along with torem. How much torem and for how long? Also... i've been having really bad joint pain all of a sudden, i haven't taken any joint supps the whole cycle, is that why or is it something to do with test levels???
Joints will get very dry on compounds that don't aromatise because without estrogen the joints also become dry.

My suggestion is to get on some fishoil and any joint support complex.

Torem is usually run at something like 90/60/60/30. Each "/" is a week. So four weeks total. That is common protocol.

Is forged post cycle 6bromo? If it is then I highly suggest the fish oil and joint support. 6bromo was very dry for me.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Anything that you run to be anabolic should be non-steroidal, even though your testes "feel and look" fine, chances are you have shut down your HPTA and need to let it recover fully. I like MDiocre's suggestion, especially if you can get ahold of the Ostarine.

And while you are excited to hop back on, remember, Time off = (Time on + PCT).

ManBeast