Tren Storm (need a little input on this product)

romapwr88

Awards
Tren Storm Bulking complex - 95mg (?)
13 ethyl-3 methoxy-gona-2,5 10 diene 17 one - 20mg

Anadrosta-1ene-3b-ol,17b-one - 75g (i think thats mislabeled on the bottle, should probably be 75 mg)
Androstorm synergy complex - 425mg (?)
4 etioallocholan-3,6 17 trione - 115mg
Coleus forskohili
Milk Thistle Weed

Would like some input from you guys on wtf is up with this product. Friend used it and gained almost 20 lbs, and his post cycle bloodwork came back good. So this product is looking somewhat attractive atm, however I would just like to find out more about it.

From what i gather it has MLMG - 20 mg,
1-androsterone - 75mg (should convert to 1 test). I would like to know what the 4 etioallocholan ingredient is and also what the bulking complex and androstorm synergy complex is.

Also they recommend taking 2 caps a day, however it seems that at that dose the LMG and the 1 andro are under dosed, am i correct? So if anyone can shed some light on the mysterious compounds in this please help me out. Thanks

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

this is "6-oxo", and aromatase inhibitor, and is dosed at 115, close to what 6-oxo should be dosed at "300mg".

the max lmg is methoxygonadiene, and dosed very low, according to what you put up.

the 1-androsterone is 1-dhea, and also dosed very low.

i would never buy this product, or recomend someone to use it, how many caps in a bottle?

if your friend used this, and gained 20lbs, it probably contains something else besides what the label states.

romapwr88

Awards

this is atd, and aromatase inhibitor, and is dosed at 115mg, extremely high.

the max lmg is methoxygonadiene, and dosed very low, according to what you put up.

the 1-androsterone is 1-dhea, and also dosed very low.

i would never buy this product, or recomend someone to use it, how many caps in a bottle?

if your friend used this, and gained 20lbs, it probably contains something else besides what the label states.
60 caps per container. Thats what I'm thinking, there has to be something else in there. His strength gains were good and vascularity and that constant pump you have on cycle was very visible starting the first day... If only I could find what the bulking complex is and what the androstrom complex is that would be great. Also the weird thing with the ai being so high is that he didn't have any joint issues. I've taken low dose formestane before and felt my joints drying out... Maybe that has to do with the wet lmg compound in there?

Edit: Also my friend ran this at 19 (was a skinny kid, went from 130 ish pounds to 150+), and whatever was in this made him look like he aged a few years... Hairgrowth on face, frame widened, leaned out a bit, etc

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He couldve hit part of his growth spurt during this time. Around late teens/early 20s men get broader shoulder and fill out more with muscle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the bulking complex is the max lmg, and 1-dhea (75+20=95)

and the androstorm complex is the "6-oxo", and
Coleus forskohili, Milk Thistle Weed, combined, with apparently 115mg "6-oxo", and the rest milk thistle and forskoholi.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you are correct, and tyical dosage of 6-oxo starts at about 300mg,

I always confuse "1,4,6-Androstatrien-3,17-dione (atd)" "4-Androstene-3,6,17-trione (6-oxo)"

even though looking at the two side by side, they are clearly different lol

romapwr88

Awards
So then this product doesn't seem that bad does it? After all its a non methyl (though the ethyl tren can still be harsh). Would it be ok to dose this at 3 caps a day?

romapwr88

Awards
He couldve hit part of his growth spurt during this time. Around late teens/early 20s men get broader shoulder and fill out more with muscle.
I thought about that, but this all happened during/after a 30 day cycle of this stuff. I think natural growth spurts or whatever happen more gradually. In this case you could see physical changes from week to week almost.

romapwr88

Awards
Anyone else care to share their opinions of this?