How to test a powder?

M

mikedee916

Awards
I ordered some powders from our neighbors in China and was wondering if I can somehow verify the purity and authenticity of the substance?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
independent testing lab unless you have access to your own equipment which im assuming you dont if you are asking this..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
use them, if you get results, it's good. if you get results, and sick/health problems, it's contaminated but legit, if you get no results, it's bunk, if you get no results and sick/health problems, it's contaminated but bunk.

best to always check the legitamacy of sources before ordering. if you send illegal steroids to a lab to be tested, expect a knock at your door from the police.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
use them, if you get results, it's good. if you get results, and sick/health problems, it's contaminated but legit, if you get no results, it's bunk, if you get no results and sick/health problems, it's contaminated but bunk.

best to always check the legitamacy of sources before ordering. if you send illegal steroids to a lab to be tested, expect a knock at your door from the police.
I was assuming they were not illegal steroids. Perhaps a bulk raw powder source of aminos or other legal compounds. Yes if it is illegal OP do not send to a testing facility lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i figured if he's posting in the anabolics section, he wouldn't be asking about amino's and herbs.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
i figured if he's posting in the anabolics section, he wouldn't be asking about amino's and herbs.
good point..i saw the new post on the right tab where they put new posts didnt look at the section.

M

mikedee916

Awards
I cant have it tested then as it is Tren Ace, Equipoise, and Test Cyp, So I basically gotta find a guinea pig at the gym. Thanks for the responses.

Last edited:
Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Check the density and look up the chemicals color and properties on a chemical database. Those are the only things I can think of that you can do with out ingesting it. We could also test it like other powders going by melting points you would need a heating source and an accurate thermometer. The Test should melt at approximately 311 degrees Fahrenheit.

M

mikedee916

Awards
Check the density and look up the chemicals color and properties on a chemical databa

Thanks for the info Gerbil.