Bread and butter questions

dodgeee-O

Awards
A couple newbie questions....

1. I'm confusted because I've read that you can fun deca and finastride together with no probs but i've also read that if you do you will increase hair loss ? Which is true? The reason i've chosen deca rather that eq is that my joints got very sore on ph's and i can't imagine what they'd be like on a AAS cycle

2. I've been planning on doing the b&b cycle but my main concern is my parents finding out that i'm juicing. They've see me bulk up 20lbs in 3 months before but i'm worried about the bloating from d-bolm, i've haven't done a AAS cycle but i've seen my buddy looking like a chipmunk from a omnadren only cycle.
I know you guys hate this kind of question but.........
If two identical people ate the same, trained the same, weighed the same etc. but one used d-bol the other didn't, when all was said and done, what would the guy who did d-bol have gained more than the other guy? Assume they had the same genetics and EVERYTHING was the same, just let me know what you guys think. Thanks for your help!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
ldex should take care of the bloat dodgeee...
As for the question about identical people, I personally don't think that even if you could find two clones that they would still end up with the same gains. Just too many factors that are still not understood about a cycle. But I could be wrong....

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A couple newbie questions....

1. I'm confusted because I've read that you can fun deca and finastride together with no probs but i've also read that if you do you will increase hair loss ? Which is true? The reason i've chosen deca rather that eq is that my joints got very sore on ph's and i can't imagine what they'd be like on a AAS cycle
I wouldn't run deca and fina together. They are both nandrolene direvetivies and would probably shut you down very hard. I'd pick one or the other, and yes it probably will be hard on you hairline if you're predisposed. As far as the joint pain goes, ppl do report deca helps lube the joints, but essentially, test would be doing the same thing since the estrogen helps with that also. I haven't seen any bros run deca in a while, everyone is hitting up EQ.

2. I've been planning on doing the b&b cycle but my main concern is my parents finding out that i'm juicing. They've see me bulk up 20lbs in 3 months before but i'm worried about the bloating from d-bolm, i've haven't done a AAS cycle but i've seen my buddy looking like a chipmunk from a omnadren only cycle.
I know you guys hate this kind of question but.........
If two identical people ate the same, trained the same, weighed the same etc. but one used d-bol the other didn't, when all was said and done, what would the guy who did d-bol have gained more than the other guy? Assume they had the same genetics and EVERYTHING was the same, just let me know what you guys think. Thanks for your help!
No idea here. You don't have to use dbol, it just helps kick start the cycle. You could also front load with test prop, or do like YJ says and take an anti-e along with it to lessen the bloat.

dodgeee-O

Awards
Re: Re: Bread and butter questions

I wouldn't run deca and fina together. They are both nandrolene direvetivies and would probably shut you down very hard. I'd pick one or the other, and yes it probably will be hard on you hairline if you're predisposed. As far as the joint pain goes, ppl do report deca helps lube the joints, but essentially, test would be doing the same thing since the estrogen helps with that also. I haven't seen any bros run deca in a while, everyone is hitting up EQ.
Not fina, finastride aka procar aka propecia. I don't know if i predisposed to hair loss or not, the only thing i've noticed on a couple of 1-test cycles is that my front hairs that i spike up don't stay up and look frizzy. This could be from Accutane aswell as my hair is dry as hell. Thanks for your responses, keep em coming :) !

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Re: Bread and butter questions

Not fina, finastride aka procar aka propecia. I don't know if i predisposed to hair loss or not, the only thing i've noticed on a couple of 1-test cycles is that my front hairs that i spike up don't stay up and look frizzy. This could be from Accutane aswell as my hair is dry as hell. Thanks for your responses, keep em coming :) !
Oops :)

If you're concerned, Propecia is good to have on hand, and washing with Nizoral shampoo wouldn't hurt. If you start getting into serious trouble, buy some Spiro cream and PM Dio :)

dodgeee-O

Awards
what is your age and stats?

WYD
Sorry bro, missed your post.
I'm 5'8'', 175lbs, 20 yrs old, and have been working out for 4 years, but only the last 10 months have i been eating/gaining big, due to ph's and strict diets.

dodgeee-O

Awards
Re: Re: Re: Re: Bread and butter questions

Oops :)

If you're concerned, Propecia is good to have on hand, and washing with Nizoral shampoo wouldn't hurt. If you start getting into serious trouble, buy some Spiro cream and PM Dio :)
Is there any problem with running propecia the whole cycle? I still am unsure about the "no propecia with deca" that i've read some people say :confused:

dodgeee-O

Awards
ldex should take care of the bloat dodgeee...
As for the question about identical people, I personally don't think that even if you could find two clones that they would still end up with the same gains. Just too many factors that are still not understood about a cycle. But I could be wrong....
I didn't mean in reality but in theory :) . If they did, how big of a difference does the d-bal make?

size

Awards
  • Established

Sorry bro, missed your post.
I'm 5'8'', 175lbs, 20 yrs old, and have been working out for 4 years, but only the last 10 months have i been eating/gaining big, due to ph's and strict diets.
If i were you i would wait another 2 years. i know you probably will not but that is my feelings. You have only been lifting and eating seriously for 10 months you still have lots of gains to be made naturally.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree with size. If your joints are aching real bad on ph, you are not physically ready for the increased load imposed by that cycle. Deca is not a cure all, and your body may be taxed to the point of getting sick. Even some pros find the added strength too much for their tendons. Look at all the blown out quads, pecs and biceps. Wait a while.

dodgeee-O

Awards
Damn, i wish i wouldn't have posted the age thing :D
I have read a billion posts about people telling people to wait so i see where you are coming from, but I really don't want to wait any longer. I would have done roids around the age of 18 (like any other ignorant newbie) but that is when i found forums like this one, where i read up on waiting til 21 etc. etc. It's not that i never ate big during my years of training, it just that I never actually ate 6 clean meals a day and made sure i had enough calories/protein everyday. I've always supplemented with creatine, protien, and vitamins, but I was just pointing out that since the strict diet and ph's i've have seen the biggest gains. Please guys, i've pretty much set my mind to it, and i definately respect you're opinions, it's just that in my mind i don't see a reason to wait any longer. Can anyone answer my questions in the above posts ??? Thanks!

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is not so much your age. From your stats and your experience, you simply have informed us you are not ready to take the plunge. You sound like you want honest advice, and the best advice we can offer is to wait until you have a better foundation. You don't have much to build on. Remember, diet and training make up 90% of your gains. You can't use ph and steroids as a crutch. You need to acquire way more knowledge and lift for a year or two, and build a rock solid foundation before thinking about steroids.

Simply stated: You are trying to put the cart in front of the horse. Don't expect much help. Furthermore, as long as you are living with your parents, who are we to go against their wishes? ;)

dodgeee-O

Awards
It is not so much your age. From your stats and your experience, you simply have informed us you are not ready to take the plunge. You sound like you want honest advice, and the best advice we can offer is to wait until you have a better foundation. You don't have much to build on. Remember, diet and training make up 90% of your gains. You can't use ph and steroids as a crutch. You need to acquire way more knowledge and lift for a year or two, and build a rock solid foundation before thinking about steroids.

Simply stated: You are trying to put the cart in front of the horse. Don't expect much help. Furthermore, as long as you are living with your parents, who are we to go against their wishes? ;)
Well in my mind, i'm ready to take the plunge. Over the last few years I've spent hours everyday reading both supplement and steroid boards and have now started asking a few last questions before i placed a order. I wish this thread hadn't turned into a debate whether or not I should start AAS or not because i definately didn't expect it too. If anyone wants to help with my questions, please due so if not i'll just post my question on another board. I posted it here at anabolicminds because I'm positive I would be getting the correct info rather than some newbie with 50 posts telling me something he heard from a guy at his gym. You guys know your ****, and i don't hold it against you for not helping me out but if in 3 months i come back here and i'm bald because i used both deca and finastride together than i'm gonna be one pissed mofo :D

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
but if in 3 months i come back here and i'm bald because i used both deca and finastride together than i'm gonna be one pissed mofo :D
You can't blame anyone here for your own stupidity and impatience. You were given the absolute best advice. Sorry it's not what you wanted to hear.

dodgeee-O

Awards

You can't blame anyone here for your own stupidity and impatience. You were given the absolute best advice. Sorry it's not what you wanted to hear.
:D means joking............obviously i'm not going to mix or take things that will do more harm than good.
All I've been given is advice and i'm not looking for that. I'm looking for information, the same thing i'd be looking for if I had trained for 30 years and had reached my genetic potential. My feelings are that if you have a reason to do AAS then do your research and do them. Once again, if you want to reply with some HELP then please do so, if not please don't respond. I've made up my mind about "taking the plunge", just ironing out a few details.

baham99

Awards
Doggeee-O: I feel your pain. I guess I'm just lucked out because I'm 21 and a half. I'm probably too young too, and I have a huge predisposition to hairloss, and I get more worried with each passing day...(I start in about 1 week). I don't know what to say man...other than good luck. All i know for myself is, I'm gonna try to find every single damn hair product on the market. The only problem is, I think propecia takes away from your gains, something about suppressing DHT. This makes me even more frustrated. later