AndroMass v2 Question

4elijah

Awards
Hi everyone, quick question, I have a supply of AndroMass v2 and was going to run it along with their TCF system for recovery. My question is if anyone has ever experienced any anxiety from the product. Just checking as I am slightly anxiety prone and want to make sure this doesn't flare up any panic attacks or anything. Biggest reason I am asking is I read on PP forums that AndroLean v2 and AndroHard v2 caused a few problems in some. thanks in advance.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi everyone, quick question, I have a supply of AndroMass v2 and was going to run it along with their TCF system for recovery. My question is if anyone has ever experienced any anxiety from the product. Just checking as I am slightly anxiety prone and want to make sure this doesn't flare up any panic attacks or anything. Biggest reason I am asking is I read on PP forums that AndroLean v2 and AndroHard v2 caused a few problems in some. thanks in advance.
No.
I am running it now.
Although the only sides I can think of is wanting to sleep a lot more and slight increase in aggression.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't seen any reports of anxiety from AMv2. Also, you'll need more than TCF-1 for PCT.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When using any hormones there is the possibility, same with PCT when there is an imbalance.

4elijah

Awards
PCT is going to be the entire TRS stack, not just TCF-1. Is this enough?