anavar

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

anavar

Is there a pro-hormone I could compare Anavar to? I have a chance to get some some anavar but I am not sure if its worth the extra price if its no better than the M1T and Superdrol that I have access to.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

you need to research before touching anything you mentioned

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I have taken plenty of M1T, I am familiar with pro-hormones and from my research on Anavar its more used for cutting and women body builders! I am just wondering if it will build more quality muscle. I have also read that it is much easier on the liver than other methylated compounds, I just havent heard of anyone running it solo its always a part of an injectable stack!

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GetBent
    I have taken plenty of M1T, I am familiar with pro-hormones and from my research on Anavar its more used for cutting and women body builders! I am just wondering if it will build more quality muscle. I have also read that it is much easier on the liver than other methylated compounds, I just havent heard of anyone running it solo its always a part of an injectable stack!
    fair enough bro.

I know it's a lot less toxic than the two you named haha

5. New Member
    Answers

I have never used M1T or Superdrol so I can't compare, but I have used var. IMO it is better suited as a cutting agent... it will firm you up, give you a strength boots and make you vascular. You will gain some mass, but not a lot. Also, you should run it at about 80mg/day if you want to see the full results... which can hurt the wallet!

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dialtone View Post
    I have never used M1T or Superdrol so I can't compare, but I have used var. IMO it is better suited as a cutting agent... it will firm you up, give you a strength boots and make you vascular. You will gain some mass, but not a lot. Also, you should run it at about 80mg/day if you want to see the full results... which can hurt the wallet!
    Yes I have seen from 80 to 100 mg a day and 100 of them are pretty expensive.

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Wow, Var is nowhere comparable to M1T or SD. Anavar is similar to H-Drol, or Epistane, the reason i'd preffer Var over those to, is i feel that i could keep more of my gains coming off of Var cuz you get tha gains slowly. But no, Var is nowhere near SD or M1T as far as mass/strength gain.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anavar + Winstrol vs. Anavar solo
    By rubysoho in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 12:24 AM
  2. ANAVAR PH?
    By Grambo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 10:50 PM
  3. PP vs. Anavar