Test, Eq, var cycle

Lazylacrosse5

Awards
Hey guys I'm getting ready to start my sixth cycle. This is how it looks so far:

Weeks 1-15 test E 500 mg/wk
weeks 1-15 Eq 400 mg/wk
weeks 1-6 Anavar 50 mg/day
Weeks 17-21 Nolva 20 mg/day
Weeks 17-21 Hc Generate

I am considering adding another oral at the end of my cycle possibly T-bol or halo. Anything you guys think I should change?
I am 6'1" 215 lbs. at about 8% bf 24 years old. I am doing a strength/lean mass cycle.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Looks good, I think some DAA would b nice to help with recovery during your pct, its cheap u can't go wrong.

Lazylacrosse5

Awards
Looks good, I think some DAA would b nice to help with recovery during your pct, its cheap u can't go wrong.
I've never used DAA before. What kind of dose would be needed and for how long?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
3g/day all the way through your pct.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed on the DAA; you'll love it. You may want to increase the nolva dose for the first week, at least (you've ran 5 cycles, though, so you'd know better than I would lol).

If anything, I'd move the var to the back end (last 6 weeks) if you're looking to add another oral and then run the tbol at the start.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Agreed on the DAA; you'll love it. You may want to increase the nolva dose for the first week, at least (you've ran 5 cycles, though, so you'd know better than I would lol).

If anything, I'd move the var to the back end (last 6 weeks) if you're looking to add another oral and then run the tbol at the start.
Yeah I agree. You'll want more of that hard look at the end of your cycle, maybe some SD the first 4 weeks??? Lol

Lazylacrosse5

Awards
Thanks for the advice. I haven't done Anavar before so I wasn't sure. What do you guys think if did 6 weeks of var at the beginning and another 6 weeks at the end of my cycle? I have a bottle of SD I could use, but I'm really getting sick of the back pumps that go along with it.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yes u could do 6 weeks of anavar at the beginning and end of the cycle, it will really pricey though, but hey if u got the cash then go ahead.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
IMO THIS

tes e 1 - 14 @ 600mg
EQ 1-13 @ 500mg, 600 really but if you only have enough for 400-500 do it.....400 vs. 600 is night & day
anavar 1-5 70mg ED

pct (wks 17-21)

nolva 40/40/20/10
DAA 3gs ED for 30
HCGenerate
low dose AI (12mg aromasin, .5mg adex EOD, forma stanzol, erase)

use DAA while on...you dont have hcg listed so you will want something helping natural T production. The DAA will also help with libido and being able to finish when with your girl.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You prefer the var at the front end versus the back end, Andy?

You'd know better than I would, so I'm all ears. I'm used to always seeing it used at the end of cycles or for short 8-week short-ester runs.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
50mgs of var is really low

I like to dose 80