Did a superdrol clone and didnt even know it, need your help.

1overlord

Awards
Hello Anabolic Gurus,

A few years ago I went to a vitamin shop to get some protein and asked the guy at the counter for something that will help me with my work out. He gave me Granite-X. However, failed to mention anything about it except for it will help me get bigger and stronger. I started taking it for about 8 weeks. I got bigger and stronger as promised but was never told about a PCT or anything. Well needless to say a few months later I had lost everything that I had gained. I started having bad mood swings, my liver enzymes were off, (a ultrasound showed that I had non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Not sure if this is from Granite-X) and overall felt like crap. I went to and doctor who gave me Clomid. I took this for about 8 weeks 50mg every other day. My lab results showed that my test scores were back in the 800 range and my free were in the low 20 range. I felt better and thought everything was good. Well then a few months passed and I started noticing that all though I was working out I was not gaining even a small amount of power or size. I felt like crap and lately have had a short fuse with everyone. I went to the doctor a week and a half ago and redid my labs. My free test was only a 5 and my total test was only a 315. The doc is trying to put me on Clomid again or is telling me to do TRT. I am only 33 years old and don’t want to be hooked on to taking TRT.
I talked to a friend who works at a supplement shop and he told me that I should combine the Clomid with Finaflex PCT and Battle Fuel. He also recommended taking Milk Thistle to help my liver. I am pleading for your help. I have tried to do research on Granite-X, Superdrol, and PCT. However, I still feel lost. I am hoping that by turning to this forum for help you guys can spread some light on this situation. I am on a bunch of racing forums but this is my first body building forum. :)

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
personal doctors advice > forum speculation

for real though.
no one here is going to have access to everything needed to truly help you.

1overlord

Awards
I figured that but doctors seem to have very limited understanding of anabolics. He just keeps doing the same thing, it doesnt make sense that if Clomid alone didnt fix the problem last time it will cure it now.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I figured that but doctors seem to have very limited understanding of anabolics. He just keeps doing the same thing, it doesnt make sense that if Clomid alone didnt fix the problem last time it will cure it now.
i would look around for an endo.

I dont say that to discredit people
here, as there's amazing knowledge...
but you gotta get this taken care
of professionally

1overlord

Awards
Carpee, I know man. I plan on discussing everything with my doctor who is an Endo.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Carpee, I know man. I plan on discussing everything with my doctor who is an Endo.
I'm interested to see how it plays out.

in the mean time there are good products to get you by, and possibly make some gains with.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
While I am no doc maybe try nolva for 4-5 weeks with Daa and maybe an AI. But really your doc who is an endo probably has a good idea of what is going on. I would try something before try for life.

Good luck man I hope things work out for you.

1overlord

Awards
Thanks guys! So none of you guys have any idea if stacking battle fuel and Finaflex PCT will be a good combo with Clomid?

woodbear

Awards
Hcg is what you might need. Most of my steroid using friends ( the guys you dont touch the semi legal stuff with a long pole and stick to the pharma path. Most use hcg to kick the nuts back in action. )
Interresting how screwed up one can be from a wrongly done cycle

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Listen to your doctor.
The methods here are good starting points for people who are finishing cycles and doing PCT... u have not done that recently...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, a quick google search got me lots of hits on granite-x from hard rock formulations supp company. it was 100 caps per bottle, for about 50 bucks on average.

looks like it came out back in 05.

any how, if it's been a few years, and your test hasn't returned to normal, bad news is it probably will not ever. hcg, and clomid will raise your test levels while using them, but this will only be temporary if you have permanent hpta disruption, ie, body is done making test.

your homeostasis has been shifted to what it keeps returning to, which for you now, is normal. sure, go to doctor, and give hcg/clomid a try.

try to contact dr michale scally. he's an expert on the subject.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
well, a quick google search got me lots of hits on granite-x from hard rock formulations supp company. it was 100 caps per bottle, for about 50 bucks on average.

looks like it came out back in 05.

any how, if it's been a few years, and your test hasn't returned to normal, bad news is it probably will not ever. hcg, and clomid will raise your test levels while using them, but this will only be temporary if you have permanent hpta disruption, ie, body is done making test.

your homeostasis has been shifted to what it keeps returning to, which for you now, is normal. sure, go to doctor, and give hcg/clomid a try.

try to contact dr michale scally. he's an expert on the subject.
That sucks... How ever he ran that his body adapted to that...
Properly running cycles and good PCT is no joke.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sucks... How ever he ran that his body adapted to that...
Properly running cycles and good PCT is no joke.
yea, it is no joke and people dont realize this. can it be done and you come out fine? yea, sure. but there is always a risk of these type of negative side effects.

the media hype about steroid side effects are not untrue, all that stuff you learned about what bad stuff steroids can do to you is true, with permanent shutdown being one of them.

but, not everyone will experience this, just like not everyone who smokes will get cancer, and not everyone who drives drunk is going to kill someone in a auto accident.

but, do you want to be that 1 out of w/e number? (i say w/e because i doubt there will ever be studies done to show how many men get permanent side effects from steroid usage, so it's anyones guess, could be 1:50, or 1:1 million)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
yea, it is no joke and people dont realize this. can it be done and you come out fine? yea, sure. but there is always a risk of these type of negative side effects.

the media hype about steroid side effects are not untrue, all that stuff you learned about what bad stuff steroids can do to you is true, with permanent shutdown being one of them.

but, not everyone will experience this, just like not everyone who smokes will get cancer, and not everyone who drives drunk is going to kill someone in a auto accident.

but, do you want to be that 1 out of w/e number? (i say w/e because i doubt there will ever be studies done to show how many men get permanent side effects from steroid usage, so it's anyones guess, could be 1:50, or 1:1 million)
Nope
Not worth it.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I have to add to this. We all know that a ph/aas without a good pct can throw off you test levles, Even with pct. But after running for 8 weeks really should not have that effect. As far as steady low test years latter.

1overlord, You said you are only 33? I know people who are in there 20's on trt. Hell I work with a guy who has a 11 year old grandson on trt.
My point is, do you think there is a change that you have always had low test?

As far as your liver goes, Well, yes, Takeing a sd clone for 8 weeks was just asking for trouble. I don't know anyone who would take it for more then 4 weeks. 8 weeks is just nuts. I have seen people who ran it longer, 2 that were on the news and were turning yellow.
My question to you is why did you not research the compound instead of just takeing it?

At this point I really don't think Clomid is really going to help you. I meen years latter and your test levels are still low. They are going to stay low. To boost them trt is your only option at this point. And I really dought that the sd is the reason for this.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh, I don't meen to be. I'm just being 100% honest with you.

JP.

josephd79

Awards
I will add that clomid and other 'prescriptions' are still messing with your hormone levels & not necessarily fixing anything...but rather putting a bandaid on it. You really need several months off of no hormone related stuff but, if you took SD 5 years ago, for 8 weeks, that is not likely the cause of your hormone levels dropping now. It's likely just age. You can decide if you were always naturally muscle bound or just average test levels throughout your 20's... and equate that to a natural drop in your mid 30's. Do u have natural MPB? Are male family members naturally large or thin? You're probably just over analyzing your age.

Guess what, I'm 33 in 3 months...things don't react & recover like they used to for me neither... now, where did I put my Ensure...

1overlord

Awards
Well I went to my Endo, he put me back on clomid. TRT is an option that he stated. However, after talking to him he stated that the test levels although low does not indicate a total shut down. I was happy to hear this. He is also looking into seeing if an estrogen blocker or Hcg will help enough to jump start test production on a permanent basis. My age is probably a factor as some of you have pointed out. I was considering doing steroids at one point to get bigger but after this experience I have no further desire. I really believe that sometimes God sends hints or lessons, I hear him on this one.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any one who thinks 4,6,8, w/e weeks of any androgenic/anabolic compound couldn't do this is very nieve

Reactions: mw1

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Well I went to my Endo, he put me back on clomid. TRT is an option that he stated. However, after talking to him he stated that the test levels although low does not indicate a total shut down. I was happy to hear this. He is also looking into seeing if an estrogen blocker or Hcg will help enough to jump start test production on a permanent basis. My age is probably a factor as some of you have pointed out. I was considering doing steroids at one point to get bigger but after this experience I have no further desire. I really believe that sometimes God sends hints or lessons, I hear him on this one.

clomid is going to be the best thing restarting your T production. hcg imo overrated. it works but not to the extent of clomid.

i would:

use clomid @ 50mg for now. Inject hcg 250 IU E4D or 2x a wk. this is what the doc wants so i would do it. This is what he does for a living so trust his advice. The bro-science opinions you will get from us can only take you so far.

add a good test booster. fuk DAA....some ppl do better than others with it. ntbm hcgenerate, or atheltix test stack ( http://anabolicminds.com/store/1004258.html ). ( http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Test-boosting-PCT/-HCGenerate-p45.html )

the clomid/hcg/test booster stack will need to be used for 5-10wks IMO....we'll see how long the doc wants you on clomid/hcg?

both contain the same stuff. The athletix stack has a few more total ingredients tho.....use 1 of these alongside the clomid/hcg. Last pick up a AI of some sort. this will keep estrogen low and controlled.

Aromasin is a real AI, getting ahold of some will take more time and effort but is worth it. Aromasin is the weakest real AI, it does a great job of controlling estrogen rather than crushing it into the floor.

Forma stanzol would be you next best option since its pretty much a OTC version of aromasin.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i think you will end up using the clomid for 5-7wks, hcg for 5-7wks and use the OTC test boosters for 10wks total. You may end up having to use some sort of test boosting herb or supp your whole life. but its that or pin yourself once a wk with 150mg of test C. you pick....??

josephd79

Awards
Any one who thinks 4,6,8, w/e weeks of any androgenic/anabolic compound couldn't do this is very nieve
A 4 week cycle five years ago or a 4 week cycle 4.5 weeks ago? After 5 years, it's not the culprit

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
A 4-week mildly-dosed cycle years ago has a very slim (but not non-existant) chance of causing this even with no PCT, on that I'l agree.

BUT the OP ran a cycle for 8 weeks with no PCT, I fully belive that a full shutdown with no PCT at that point could have definitley thrown his body far enough out of whack to cause this.

Many prohormones are no less (and in some cases a lot more) severe than a "regular" steroid when it comes to shutdown.

ManBeast

josephd79

Awards
Really? I would definitely believe shutdown after 8 weeks and even Gyno, which likely would've been permanent...but is the endocrine system, for a man in his 20's, that sensative and irreversably damaged?

I've touched Epi twice, but didn't last long on it due to crappy feeling and SD once for 5 days, and stopped for that reason. I'll never touch a Methyl again...

I just can't see the body never recovering to normal baseline levels for OP. I'm sure he felt craptastic for weeks or months after...

amethyst

Awards
what was the doseing, 8 weeks on a methyl (expecially sd), supprised you could even get out of bed after 6th week. Anyway hrt and trt doctors won't push you for life long theorapy, they know how to jump start you after a botched cycle, but the length of time you have been shut down may be a problem(few years according to your post). If your system hasent returned to normal within 6 to 8 months after cycle that's not good, sounds like anabolic neutering. If so hcg won't stimulate the dead.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Well, one thing we don't know is what his bloodwork was like pre-cycle.

Also, just like people respond differently to things like pain meds (1 "regular" vicodin knocked me out like a rock for 14 hours when I was weighing in at 225), everybody responds differently to steroidal compounds to some degree.

ManBeast

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
as manbeast said, everyone responds differently to different steroids/compounds.

it is why they list so many potential side effects when you see a comercial for a prescription medication, they try to cover all the known potential side effects they found were possible when studying it.
but, you may not, and most likely will not experience any of the side effects.

permanent disruption is a well known possible side effect from using any outside substance as a sub for what your body produces on it's own.

any how, the op i believe stated his test was in the low 300's, i am pretty sure test has to be below 200 (well, is supposed to be) for a person to qualify for trt. but am not sure, it's been a while since i checked.

either way, i would put my money down on it not permanently getting any higher.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
OP, I could advise the obvious serms and otc products( i would use hcgenerate) but i would listen to jbry, he has proven continually he knows his stuff. As far as my opinion, have you ever tried an aromatase inhibitor aka letrozole or anastrozole??? And methyl masteron is a VERY strong steroid so yes steroids can have lasting effects after you stop taking them, obviously.

GetBent

Awards
i would look around for an endo.

I dont say that to discredit people
here, as there's amazing knowledge...
but you gotta get this taken care
of professionally
Yes endocrinologist will help you the most!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
as manbeast said, everyone responds differently to different steroids/compounds.

it is why they list so many potential side effects when you see a comercial for a prescription medication, they try to cover all the known potential side effects they found were possible when studying it.
but, you may not, and most likely will not experience any of the side effects.

permanent disruption is a well known possible side effect from using any outside substance as a sub for what your body produces on it's own.

any how, the op i believe stated his test was in the low 300's, i am pretty sure test has to be below 200 (well, is supposed to be) for a person to qualify for trt. but am not sure, it's been a while since i checked.

either way, i would put my money down on it not permanently getting any higher.
It depends on your age. If you are in your early 20s for example they will give it to you if you are in low 300s

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
oh, interesting.
I am not sure the EXACT cutoffs... but a friend of mine in his early 20s got put on he was in the low 300s. As you age they allow you to have lower levels and still consider you normal so it makes sense the cutoffs might decrease with age.

edit: I also think it has a lot to do with not only the number but how you feel at that number. Some guys might do very well in the 400s while others will suffer at a level that low. I am sure endo's have some leeway.

1overlord

Awards
OP, I could advise the obvious serms and otc products( i would use hcgenerate) but i would listen to jbry, he has proven continually he knows his stuff. As far as my opinion, have you ever tried an aromatase inhibitor aka letrozole or anastrozole??? And methyl masteron is a VERY strong steroid so yes steroids can have lasting effects after you stop taking them, obviously.
No I have not tried any of that stuff.