Starting Cycle of AndroLean - Any tips

I

iconrider

Awards
Given that Andro Lean is usually thought of as a PH I am posting in this section, if you think it is best in another feel free to let me know and I will move it.

First off I'm 25 have done Protodrol before and have been working out on and off for 3 years.

Recently took about 6 months off (lost my father last year) and have put on some weight. 5'8" 215lbs
Bench 8 reps max 225
Leg Press - 850
Bicep-straight bar - 75
Can do 45-50 pushups and 30 body weight dips.

Believe I am ok shape but looking to cut down on BF.

Just ordered and tomorrow will be getting in Androlean, 120 caps of 750mg tribulus and Genesis Amino Acids consisting of: (Daily)
L-Lysine 8546 mg
L-Alanine 3296 mg
L-Glutamic Acid 12663 mg
L-Methionine 1648 mg
L-Serine 3597 mg
L-Cysteine 1498 mg
L-Phenylalanine 2697 mg
L-Arginine 2097 mg
L-Aspartic Acid 8617 mg
L-Histidine 1349 mg
L-Leucine (BCAA) 9667 mg
L-Proline 3821 mg
L-Tyrosine 2771 mg
L-Valine (BCAA) 5694 mg
L-Threonine 3971 mg
L-Isoleucine (BCAA) 3821 mg
L-Glycine 1347 mg
L-Tryptophan 1498 mg

Plan on taking 3 Androlean a day for first 2 weeks then up to 4 per/day along with 2 tribulus for first two weeks up to 3 starting week 3 and continue at 3 per/day for 1 month after Androlean. Will go with dose shown above for amino's daily through both months as well as using Stealth for a pre-workout and 2 Shakes a day. (I know tribulus is used mainly PCT but took it while on my Protodrol cyce in the past and had ZERO side effects so hoping plan will be the same again also understand Androlean to not be as strong of a PH as most others.)

Plan on trying to keep diet mostly clean with lots of protien, low on carbs and sugar, etc.
Workouts will consist of 30 mins cardio, 15 mins abs, plus weights 5 days a week.

Not looking to put on too much muscle or gain that much strength I know given my body I will anyways as it has always been very easy in the past to put on size and power.

Hoping to lose 20-25lbs in the two months.

Any ideas? Suggestions? Comments?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not too much to suggest here, but just a couple points:

1.) I am not completely a fan of trib. What is making you go for it?

2.) Why 2 caps to 4 caps? I would start 3 and move to 6 if you are looking to start on the lower end.

3.) Focus heavily on diet and workouts/cardio. Androlean can be a very powerful catalyst towards reaching your goals, but like any tool, it will shine under ideal conditions.

I

iconrider

Awards
Thanks for the insight was considering going 3 at first. Tribulus mainly because I took it with and after protodrol def feel like it helped hardening and gave me zero sides during the cycle

I

iconrider

Awards
Thoughts on taking a fat burner while on androlean?

U

uniifirex

Awards
Don't stack so many supps, just use something as an anti catabolic, tons of choice. winny,clen/T3,EC stack.

I would just use whatever your using to help preserve what you have, otherwise dont look to gaining a lot.

you should be primarily concerned with your diet not you supplementation.

Also very sorry on your loss, hope your doing ok man :(

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thoughts on taking a fat burner while on androlean?
Sorry for your loss bud

First off how long are you running the AL? I would run it full dose if you can for 8 weeks, diet is going to be key here. As far as using a stim, sure just keep an eye out on enhanced effects from the AL.

I

iconrider

Awards
Thanks.

I was planning on running it for 6 Weeks as of right now depending on results. What type of pct would be best? I was thinking of picking up some arimidex. Also have zma I will be using nightly but was considering a switch to somotomax

U

uniifirex

Awards
arimidex isnt a pct is an intra cycle, you're going to want nolva/clom.

ZMA is good, no bull**** in it, somotomax is bull****, if you want a sleep aid get melatonin sublinguals