Katana results?

1. Katana results?

SO I've been running katana for 9days now, first week 250, now stepped up to 300 for the next three weeks. I haven't noticed anything yet from it. I know it's not too strong and I am using it mainly to help me retain muscle while having a pretty decent calorie deficit, but what/when should I see any size/strength increases?

2. I think you'd have to run it ALOT higher than that to see any size/strength increases (esp since you're running it solo). Katana is more for fat loss than anything else - it's very similar to winstrol. You should see a nice leaning effect.

I've always wanted to see someone run it around 500-600mg.

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf
    I think you'd have to run it ALOT higher than that to see any size/strength increases. Katana is more for fat loss than anything else. You should see a nice leaning effect.

I've always wanted to see someone run it around 500-600mg.
    Is that enough? Always thought katana was anabolic around 700-950?
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

4. 450mg would be enough for it to show some good effects. 250 isnt going to do too much

5. thanks for the info, that not a problem at all since leaning is my goal. On a side note, I don't see stepping this up above 400mg since the price would be outrageous.

6. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    thanks for the info, that not a problem at all since leaning is my goal. On a side note, I don't see stepping this up above 400mg since the price would be outrageous.
    Exactly. Just too expensive. I imagine it would be pretty sweet though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Katana pct
    By mugen112 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 09:44 AM
  2. Epi and ??? Furuza/11-oxo/Katana??
    By Gore in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 04:23 PM
  3. Will Katana at 350 be enough?
    By zendog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18