Tri Methyl Xtreme 3.1 Help please

gambino561

Awards
Hey brothers i am new to this site, but I have few questions about Tri Methyl Xtreme 3.15. I hear a lot of bad stuff about it and wanted to know if this cycle is good to you. 1 cap at 7 am and 1 at 7 pm and for liver protect fish oils and milk thistle. For my PCT im going to be using Revolution PCT black. I already read all the side effects but I want to know the real answers on how to properly take it with no bs about take it back and dont take it. Also I hear I should take a serm what is recommended.

im 30, 204pds, 19% body fat, 6'1

PCT BLACK
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount
Per Serving % Daily
Value*
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 25 mg 42%
Selenium 100 mcg 125%

Testosterone Amplication Blend D-Aspartic Acid (DAA), Fenugreek (50% Fenuside), Eurycoma longifolia 325 mg

Liver Enzyme Regulation Matrix NAC (n-Acetyl Cysteine), Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) 150 mg

Cardiovascular Support Red Yeast Rice, CoQ10 100 mg

Prostate Shield Saw Palmetto, Pygeum Africanum Bark Extract, Stinging Nettle, Lycopene 80 mg

ARMISTANE™ (99.9% HPLC Verified Androsta-3,5-Diene-7, 17-Dione) 50 mg

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet .
Dietary Supplement - 60 Capsules

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement take 2-4 capsules at night before bed. For best results continue use of PCT Revolution™ for 4-8 weeks. DO NOT exceed 8 weeks of continued use.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never heard of it.

List the label contents.

I'd venture to guess with that name, it's a combination of several hormonal compounds like SD, HD and maybe something else. If that's the case, have fun.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm betting there is some m lmg in there.
But yeah. Don't stack.

gambino561

Awards
Tri Methyl Xtreme 3.1

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Vitamin C 60mg 100%

Vitamin B12 24mcg 400%

Vanadyl Sulfate 5mg*

2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17d-ol 15mg*

13-ethyl-methoxy-gona-2 5 (10) dien-17-one 15mg*

2a, 3a-epithio- 17a-methyl-5a-androstane-17 b-ol 15mg*

Testosterone Booster Complex:

Tribulus Terrestris 40% 300mg

Long Jack 150mg

*Percentage Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid and magnesium stearate.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol yeah. That's not something I'd ever touch, but have fun if you are. Even if I wanted to combine drugs, I'd do it separately and not in a way that they're all fixed.

Is this your first cycle?

Looks like Superdrol, Epi and MLMG and 30mg of each if taking 2 pills. SD at 30mg ALONE is often too much for some people. I'd advise not touching the stuff. And if you have, start googling "SERM" and getting one for a proper PCT. PCT Black is a good product, but I'd certainly recommend a SERM at the end of that.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I called it!!!!!!

gambino561

Awards
Its going to be my first cycle thanks for the advice brothers

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yea... Good thing you asked first because it's a disaster waiting to happen run epi or hdrol for 5-6 weeks for your first cycle. Mild clomid or tamoxifen pct.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Best thing you can do with that is flush it.

Run some epi. or 1-ad & 4-ad or all 3. That would be alot safer then that jaundice cycle you are talking about running.
And this is your 1st cycle. Do some more research before you really mess your self up.

JP.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
And I get so much sh*t for saying that SD shouldnt be available OTC. THIS people, is the reason why.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
30mg of superdrol by itself will give you stupidly good gains, and also a good number of sides. 20mg of superdrol was more than enough mass gain, strength gain when i took it. adding the others in is kinda dumb. 30 mg of epi is a low dose, and 30 mg of m-lmg is only 1/4 of a normal dose. like they said, ditch the pre-made stacks and just buy each separately. and dont take them at the same time!! just stick with epi or halodrol as a first cycle. those will give great results with farrrrrr less sides than what you are about to run.oh, and use a SERM!!! just google research chemicals, you will get plenty of results.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And I get so much sh*t for saying that SD shouldnt be available OTC. THIS people, is the reason why.
IMO, everything (all drugs) should be available OTC for purchase. If one wants to put an age restriction on things, I think that's fine, but competent adults should be free to make their choices -- even if they're stupid. As long as everclear and cigarettes are available for purchase (with no max of how many, mind you), everything else should be, too. Heck, this tri-methyl garbage would be like me packaging Four Loko, everclear and Bacardi 151 in a combo package and calling it the ultimate night package. The instructions could give recommended drink dosages, too.

Sorry for the thread derail, but I'm a firm believer in unrestricted choices.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
IMO, everything (all drugs) should be available OTC for purchase. If one wants to put an age restriction on things, I think that's fine, but competent adults should be free to make their choices -- even if they're stupid. As long as everclear and cigarettes are available for purchase (with no max of how many, mind you), everything else should be, too. Heck, this tri-methyl garbage would be like me packaging Four Loko, everclear and Bacardi 151 in a combo package and calling it the ultimate night package. The instructions could give recommended drink dosages, too.

Sorry for the thread derail, but I'm a firm believer in unrestricted choices.
I tend to agree with you, I am pretty much a libertarian to the core. The thing is, is that isn't the way things are, and if everything was legal, M1T, Dbol, Tren, Halotestin... then sure, make methyldrostanalone legal. But when we ban things like pro-stanzolol and 1-androstendiol in this country, it makes me scratch my head that we allow superdrol to be on the market.

There should probably just be an age limit like driving or alcohol to use steroids, and at 21 years old we should have the choice. Or perhaps have to take and pass a course to use it. That would make the most sense, to license it out to people, that way at least responsibility has to be taught, regardless of if it is used by the individual... kinda like driving... it's your right so long as you pass the bar that the state deems as necessary to be able to operate whatever function the license gives.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I tend to agree with you, I am pretty much a libertarian to the core. The thing is, is that isn't the way things are, and if everything was legal, M1T, Dbol, Tren, Halotestin... then sure, make methyldrostanalone legal. But when we ban things like pro-stanzolol and 1-androstendiol in this country, it makes me scratch my head that we allow superdrol to be on the market.

There should probably just be an age limit like driving or alcohol to use steroids, and at 21 years old we should have the choice. Or perhaps have to take and pass a course to use it. That would make the most sense, to license it out to people, that way at least responsibility has to be taught, regardless of if it is used by the individual... kinda like driving... it's your right so long as you pass the bar that the state deems as necessary to be able to operate whatever function the license gives.
The gov. Wants us to be weak and powerless it gives them more power.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
just run a cycle of epistane. i gained 20 lbs from that alone.
put the trimethyl up for sale on ebay or bb.com. somebody will buy it.
Nice gains bro that means there's some hope left for me on this bridge for some more mass.

cntrymuscle

Awards
Is it even possible to get Superdrol or Halo-drol anymore? I can find gear that claims to the exact same just a different name, i.e. Halo-plex, or Ultradrol. What are your thoughts or experiences with this gear? I found Epistane on PHF, but is it the same as the Epi you are referring to here? For quite some time I have reading all these forums and doing a lot of researching on the net. I get a lot of good advice on here about how to be careful at what I take and make sure I have all the right gear on hand before I begin a cycle. Now all I need is to find somewhere I can actually purchase the gear. It seems as though I am a day late and it's now banned or discontinued.

I am 36, been lifting for 6 years solid, I'm 5'4" at 155lbs. I have read all the books and mags about proper form and diets and I practice it as best I can. Now im ready to take the steps to get the gains I am trying to achieve. But If there is one thing I have learned here it is to read before I buy. Well, I've read now I'm ready to buy. But the question is where? Can anyone fill me in?

I'm a Soldier stationed in Afghanistan, so I have to order over the net. Can anyone point me I the right direction to get the right stuff that is legit? I have already purchased and received my Liver supp. And my PCT from Mr. Supps. Thanks guys!

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Is it even possible to get Superdrol or Halo-drol anymore? I can find gear that claims to the exact same just a different name, i.e. Halo-plex, or Ultradrol. What are your thoughts or experiences with this gear? I found Epistane on PHF, but is it the same as the Epi you are referring to here? For quite some time I have reading all these forums and doing a lot of researching on the net. I get a lot of good advice on here about how to be careful at what I take and make sure I have all the right gear on hand before I begin a cycle. Now all I need is to find somewhere I can actually purchase the gear. It seems as though I am a day late and it's now banned or discontinued.

I am 36, been lifting for 6 years solid, I'm 5'4" at 155lbs. I have read all the books and mags about proper form and diets and I practice it as best I can. Now im ready to take the steps to get the gains I am trying to achieve. But If there is one thing I have learned here it is to read before I buy. Well, I've read now I'm ready to buy. But the question is where? Can anyone fill me in?

I'm a Soldier stationed in Afghanistan, so I have to order over the net. Can anyone point me I the right direction to get the right stuff that is legit? I have already purchased and received my Liver supp. And my PCT from Mr. Supps. Thanks guys!
If you had truely read then you would know not to use superdrol as your first cycle also you would know that just an otc pct isn't good enough you need a serm my friend. At 155 after 6 years years of lifting your doing something wrong either your diet is poor or your training regimen is bad. Steroids such as superdrol are meant to be used after your diet and training are 100% and have been for a period of time. I'm not tryin to bash you buddy and I appriciate what your doing for this country I just don't want you to hurt yourself. I would go with an hdrol clone for your cycle if you can get the propper supports and serm.

cntrymuscle

Awards
Wasn't looking necessarily looking for superdrol, was just curious. I appreciate ur help though! I have my PCT, liver, and clomid all lined up and ready. I have read a lot of things over the past several months. There are thousands of opinions out there, but I look to you guys with experience to help make sure I understand and to make sure I choose the right things before I purchase. I dont waste my money or get something like superdrol that kill my liver before i ever get the benefits. I found some halo-plex, do recommend any stack with it such as epistane or dianavar, or just halo-plex alone.

I know my workouts are good and I'm not over training. Of course my diet could always use some help. But the army doesn't serve the healthiest foods to us Soldiers. I stick to my grilled chicken, egg whites, bake potatoes, oatmeal protein shakes, peanut butter, pre/post workout supps, vitamins, BCAAs. 95% of the time. But I do have cheat days, it's defiantly not chocalate cake or mcdonalds either. I do my best.

So if you don't mind, please tell me what u think on a stack, if any before I buy the halo-plex. Thanks