My cycle plan need help......

tommyboy

Awards
Here is the up coming cycle im trying to plan on please critque it I need as much help as I can get!

Week 1-2 M1t 10 mg ed
Week 1-8 1 test cyp 200 mg eod
Week 1-8 4 ad cyp 400 mg eod
week 10-16 nolva for pct

A few things I was concerned about

If I want to run nolva during cycle for fear of gyno what is a good amount to run in liquid form

Is it worth haveing M1t in first 2 weeks to jumpstart my cycle or will it be better in the long run if I dont take it because I wont be shut down for the whole 6 weeks after that.

Do I need a buffer with short half life from week cause I know you have to wait 2 weeks after last pin to start pct, if so what is a good ph/pro steriod to use? (pref. little lethargy)

Should I up the 1 test cyp to 300 mg change the 4 ad cyp or any of that around or is that sound?

Should I alternate pinning 1 test cyp and 4ad cyp so I pin them on different days if so Which one should I start with

How many weeks should I do PCT for with nolva

Best time for injects?

I just want everything to be perfect and clear up some things that were cloudy to me thanks for the help ahead of time guys!

PS: will be useing spiro nightly, 600mg saw palmetto during cycle and trib and nolva pct.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It's best to save nolva for PCT only and use something like letro or 4OHA while on, but if you must, 10mg/d should do it. You might be able to get by with 1 week of the m1t jump start, but 2 weeks would suppress. It might work, but I'd consider leveling the 1-test and 4-ad to 300 each, and you can load them together and do it the same days. You'll be pretty well buffered after all those cyp shots, think about getting a jump on PCT closer to the last shot cause it needs to load while the androgen buffer empties.