#Epistane Cycle

Addytmy

Awards
Hi , Just about to start my first cycle of epistane. I have run androst in the past and had great gains. Just wondering if the cycle looks okay for epistane.

Epistane 20/30/30/40
cycle assist
fishoil
animal stack
and 3g Daa on last week

PCT
NOlva 20/20/10/10
Daa
Erase
x-lean
livr detox

Does this look okay or what should i change!??

cheers

GTB

Awards
Looks good man. Make sure your diet stays clean and you will enjoy the cycle. You might want to consider Taurine for back pumps, and DHEA for lethargy. That has been my experience with Epistane. Keep us informed.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20 is to low.
I suggest: 30/40/40/50 or 50/50 in the last two weeks if gains slow and joints are fine.

Addytmy

Awards
Looks good man. Make sure your diet stays clean and you will enjoy the cycle. You might want to consider Taurine for back pumps, and DHEA for lethargy. That has been my experience with Epistane. Keep us informed.
Cheers yea just read a few bit in the back pumps and got some taurine! Will keep you up to date!!

Yubber

Awards
20 is to low.
I suggest: 30/40/40/50 or 50/50 in the last two weeks if gains slow and joints are fine.
At his weight Idk if I would have him hit 50mg of Epi esp with this being his first time using it. Running epi above 30mg ED just leads to more sides without more gains, if he is not growing on 30mg then something is wrong...but thats just my opinion, not trying to knock heads with anyone.

Good luck on the cycle Addy.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At his weight Idk if I would have him hit 50mg of Epi esp with this being his first time using it. Running epi above 30mg ED just leads to more sides without more gains, if he is not growing on 30mg then something is wrong...but thats just my opinion, not trying to knock heads with anyone.

Good luck on the cycle Addy.
Ill agree with u in the sense of this being his first cycle. But in terms of weight i dont think its a problem. Depending on his physique and bf thats a pretty good weight. Thats my weight and height as well. 30 is the min someone should run it. Ill say stick to 30-40. Epi is for first time users as well, not to harsh.

Im just saying if ur planning on running a ph ur diet and training should be in tact. So running one should not be limited. Its what dose would be effective enough to run not running it low and risking your liver when it wont be affective. just my opinion. :)

GTB

Awards
Ill agree with u in the sense of this being his first cycle. But in terms of weight i dont think its a problem. Depending on his physique and bf thats a pretty good weight. Thats my weight and height as well. 30 is the min someone should run it. Ill say stick to 30-40. Epi is for first time users as well, not to harsh.

Im just saying if ur planning on running a ph ur diet and training should be in tact. So running one should not be limited. Its what dose would be effective enough to run not running it low and risking your liver when it wont be affective. just my opinion. :)
I completed my first cycle with Epi two weks ago. I am alittle bigger, but I ran 30/40/40/50 and loved it. I gained 14 lbs and almost two weeks later still have 12. But I understand being conservative, it will be a great learning experience, next time I will go 6 weeks, and try 60mgs. Your comments on diet are right on the money.

Addytmy

Awards
My bf is 11% and have a good regime planned out!! I have been training for a few years now and thought I would try EPI!! Did you find it have you and cut at all??

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I completed my first cycle with Epi two weks ago. I am alittle bigger, but I ran 30/40/40/50 and loved it. I gained 14 lbs and almost two weeks later still have 12. But I understand being conservative, it will be a great learning experience, next time I will go 6 weeks, and try 60mgs. Your comments on diet are right on the money.
NIcee! I ran mine about a year ago. Soon will run it again maybe around april or may. Yes 6 weeks is the best!!! I never went up to 60 but might go for it next time around.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My bf is 11% and have a good regime planned out!! I have been training for a few years now and thought I would try EPI!! Did you find it have you and cut at all??
If everything is lined up than go full throttle..You going to love epi. I ran mine with Androlean and will do the same come may. I ran it on a cal deficit and gained 5 solid pounds and lost bf. It was a very good dry recomp.

T_ggrr99

T_ggrr99

Awards
epi was killer...got some great gains. Went to 60ml for the sweet spot, just watch out for the joints epi dried me up pretty good, fish oil brought me back. For sure go to 30ml the second week end with 50ml for a great finish (or 60ml if no sides). Just make sure you have eough to end the cycle.