8 week pstanz yay or nay

standon

Banned
Awards
I need a simple answer please ! I've ran pstanz 100/150/200/250/250/300 I have one more bottle enough 15 days at 300 or is this too much? Please I need a quick answer

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
It's nonmethylated so I dont see what would be wrong with 8 weeks.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
yay

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How was this cycle for you?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do it!

I have had 2 people I prep for shows use this compound at 300 mg for 8 weeks + and look very very good.

-Matt

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, Im surprised this stuff isn't more popoluar for high dosed clean SOLO runs.

Expensive but worth it (minimal sides)

Do it!

I have had 2 people I prep for shows use this compound at 300 mg for 8 weeks + and look very very good.

-Matt

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldn't want to dose it solo under 300mg for 6-8 weeks.

even then, i think i'd rather stack it with something like trenazone/trenavar.

san731

san731

Awards
Op not meaning to hi jack thread but what are some of your alls thoughts on how this would stack with Anavar? Or better yet what would be the best compound to stack with(ph or illegal)? I forgot I have 3 bottles stashed and am thinking about throwing it in as a finisher to my long test cycle this summer.

Actual science behind how it would be synergistic with compound you say gets bonus points :)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Nice. I was going to ask many of these questions. was going to go from epi 6 weeker at 30/40/40/50/50/60 with dermacrine and other stuff ....then into 4 week PCT with clomid, Erase Pro, Division 1, anabeta, TRS2 etc....another 2 weeks off added to the 4 week PCT....then into P-Stanz 300mg per day for 6 weeks (probably alone, maybe with 3 AHv3 per day)....then onto deca-durabolin 300mg per week for 12 weeks with 4 week superdrol kickstart and derma/transaderm (one or the other) for topical test and add in ????? for oral test base....then onto the same PCT as previous. that ought to take half a year of my life LMFAO......

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man, i've answered all these questions numerous times over the past few years, makes me want to break something.

pstanz 300mg-400mg 6-8 weeks. it's $$$$

19nor compounds are what stack best with it.

fura is stronger on a mg for mg basis, both methylated & thp ether versions.

would not stack with other dht based compounds, like epi, dzine, sd, etc. hd or pmag, okay, but would stick with something like dienedione (trenazone), dienedione (pro dienolone-banned), trenavar, mentabolan, max lmg, boladrol, m14add, boldione.
any aromatizable compound it would be a plus (both fura and pstanz).
[video=youtube;SibnQt-oh2g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SibnQt-oh2g&feature=related[/video]

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
man, i've answered all these questions numerous times over the past few years, makes me want to break something.

pstanz 300mg-400mg 6-8 weeks. it's $$$$

19nor compounds are what stack best with it.

fura is stronger on a mg for mg basis, both methylated & thp ether versions.

would not stack with other dht based compounds, like epi, dzine, sd, etc. hd or pmag, okay, but would stick with something like dienedione (trenazone), dienedione (pro dienolone-banned), trenavar, mentabolan, max lmg, boladrol, m14add, boldione.
any aromatizable compound it would be a plus (both fura and pstanz).
[video=youtube;SibnQt-oh2g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SibnQt-oh2g&feature=related[/video]
I say you should just ignore us from this point on, you seem to have had "just about enough" :D

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I love p-stanz.

It's so mild you can probably tripple the suggested dosage without any major sides. Mild enough to throw into any stack without a second thought.

It doesn't promote very much mass gain, but it really hardens you out and increases vasularity while increasing strength.

This compound make me want to try winstrol very badly.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I love p-stanz.

It's so mild you can probably tripple the suggested dosage without any major sides. Mild enough to throw into any stack without a second thought.

It doesn't promote very much mass gain, but it really hardens you out and increases vasularity while increasing strength.

This compound make me want to try winstrol very badly.
winstrol is the shyt. Love that stuff.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's just it though. Next to no sides at 300-400 mg/day?

No brainer for us OLD health-conscience folk! ;)

i wouldn't want to dose it solo under 300mg for 6-8 weeks.

even then, i think i'd rather stack it with something like trenazone/trenavar.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I decided to run this instead of the Trenavar

Will post up results from time to time

I do NOT do LOGS so I will post 1-2x/week or whan I feel like it lol

Rest assured, the feedback will be unsolicited and legit. ;)

That's just it though. Next to no sides at 300-400 mg/day?

No brainer for us OLD health-conscience folk!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I decided to run this instead of the Trenavar

Will post up results from time to time

I do NOT do LOGS so I will post 1-2x/week or whan I feel like it lol

Rest assured, the feedback will be unsolicited and legit. ;)
for real, about the Pstanz AND the "I don't log" lol....I think I'm convinced to try this at 300mg a day for 6 weeks. Just finished AHv3 at 7 weeks, right into Epi at 6 weeks 30/40/40/50/50/60 ( at week 2 of that right now) then into 6 weeks of P-stanz 300mg per day....and onto some sort of PCT after that....got 3 bottles of P-stanz in todays mail....I think I will do this at least, this is the plan for now :D......

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL....keep us posted

I started my 300 mg/day TODAY

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any blood work out there on it especially at 300mgs?

standon

Banned
Awards
I ran it like I said gained 6 pounds not much strength but mood and aggression were deff up same with libido... No sides maybe alittle prostate pain that's it though.. Not bad I enjoyed it

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 day mark report

About 3 days in, I noticed an increased sense of well being (unexpected but welcomed) and some mild lethargy.

Other than that, zero other goods or bads whatsoever. So far, this stuff packs much less of a punch than Furaz as I've run that at 300mg as well with decent + quicker results.

san731

san731

Awards
8 day mark report

About 3 days in, I noticed an increased sense of well being (unexpected but welcomed) and some mild lethargy.

Other than that, zero other goods or bads whatsoever. So far, this stuff packs much less of a punch than Furaz as I've run that at 300mg as well with decent + quicker results.
Hmm interesting. Keep me updated on your results bro. I'm throwing pstanz and trenazone on the last 6-7 weeks of my test cycle this summer

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah keep us updated....like I was saying last week, I'll be in my first week or so when you're in your final week or so....so it will be good to know what your results look like....I got some leftover AHv3 I can throw at it if need be, 3 a day of those plus 300mg per day P-Stanz for 6 weeks....or P-Stanz by itself for 6 weeks....guess we'll see how it works out for you, everybody else seemed to have only positives to say about it....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8 day mark report

i told you so.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all i think 300mg of pstanz is good for is mitigating sides of compounds like pro dienolone, or max lmg.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yea, no point in giving up once you start.
I just notice a lot of guys giving up after a few weeks on some PH's.....shyt, the cycle is 6-8 weeks, you gotta give it time to do its thing....sometimes things don't start happening till week 2 or 3 or 4....you never really know....and these are experienced guys here much of the time I see complaining, some are newbies who aren't training or eating right and are doomed to failure anyways....but I see it a lot lately from experienced guys. impatience or something. I wouldn't even start thinking about whats going on until halfway through, week 3 or 4 depending....

Nate007

Awards
So if I'm reading this correctly, u shouldn't stack this with epi? Was debating between pstanz and trenazone with my upcoming epi cycle.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL I have zero plans of quitting. Im either going to bump to 400mg/day ($$$) or find something NON-17-aa to stack with but this stuff blows at 300mg/day.

Oooo I forgot I did notice ONE thing.....my libido is in the TOILET!

Im on 200 mg Test for TRT so Im typically always horny - often times, evenm with gear that imparts a decreased libido.

stop being like schwellington...giving up after like 8 1/2 day LMFAO....pull up your bootstraps and keep eating the pills :D

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
LOL I have zero plans of quitting. Im either going to bump to 400mg/day ($$$) or find something NON-17-aa to stack with but this stuff blows at 300mg/day.

Oooo I forgot I did notice ONE thing.....my libido is in the TOILET!

Im on 200 mg Test for TRT so Im typically always horny - often times, evenm with gear that imparts a decreased libido.
well none of that sounds good. so long as you go the 6 weeks or so and let us know, I guess thats all we can ask :D sounded like you were gonna trash the whole thing and stop due to no results.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wil do ;)

berzelius

Awards
I vote yay.

Trying to get post count up, but still yay.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL :p

Makeshift.

Awards
Any updates?

I'm trying to plan out a cut cycle for this summer, but I can't decide on Epi/Pstanz or Epi/Furuza. I might be able to make up my mind if you happened to have crazy gains in the last couple weeks since posting lol

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm actually running hdrol/pstanz right now. Going to run 400mg pstanz for 6 weeks

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought it stunk AND gave me all sorts of issues with my joints....worst than I ever recall Winny doing (*but to be fair I was much younger when I ran Winny last).

Normally, you get sides such as the dry joint issues here, but you accept them as part of the deal in lieu of the benefits/gains/etc. Not the case here.

People compare Furaz to P-stanz all the time. For me, nothing could be more inaccurate.

Furaz: No sides, nice lean gains (mild product though)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
It will be hard for me to really say one way or the other, just started but I'm stacking the PStanz with AHv3 and trenazone.....both of which would exert dominance over the Pstanz. with all that "winny"/DHT floating around I better see some serious veinage is all I'm saying :D

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have used Pstanz or Furuz + AndroHARD on OTC competitors with awesome results....

-Matt

frostbite116

Awards
dude iv been running it at 400 mgs and leaned out a ton wile not loosing any size, actully gaining sizew but thats bc i am on androbulk as well. but for stacking this w/ a dhea compound and not a dht compound i have to say the stuff works well bc i deff see results. i worked my way up from 300 but majority of the stack has been 400 and no increase in sides whatsoever. Just try not to take before bed, i get the most anxious sleep when i do lol

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And ur prostate will be SWOLE too

LOL

with all that "winny"/DHT floating around I better see some serious veinage is all I'm saying :D

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha

Make a note to yourself: Make pumpkin seed your new favorite snack and SNACK OFTEN ;)