my upcoming katanadrol recomp cycle....give me some feedback

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Wink my upcoming katanadrol recomp cycle....give me some feedback

hello after months of browsing this forum,i finally register.A lil bit about me. i'm 41 years old
    5'6, 178lb,17%bf.been trainning on/off since 1993.did a couple of test and deca cycles in my
    younger years,did beastdroll,helladrol cycles in the last few years. i will be starring a 8week recomp
    cycle next week. heres what it looks like;
    weeks 1-8 katana300/350/350/350/350/300/250/250 { kata by itself for the first weeks to see how i respond to it}
    weeks 4-8 elladrol 50/75/75/75/75
    weeks 4-8 dermacrine 4pumps a day
    formastanzol 2 pumps at bedtime
    t2 2pills a day entire cycle

cycle support;krill,fish oil,organ shield

pct; nolvadex 20/20/10/10
    protein fact post cycle/unleashed
    sustain alpha topical
    my questions are-what do you guys recommend for gyno control during cycle and what dosage?{im gyno prone}
    should i use erase during pct or more forma? all your opinions &advice is appreciated

2. Registered User

Seems fine to me but I'd go for 6 weeks hdrol/helladrol.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by miamipimp View Post
    hello after months of browsing this forum,i finally register.A lil bit about me. i'm 41 years old
    5'6, 178lb,17%bf.been trainning on/off since 1993.did a couple of test and deca cycles in my
    younger years,did beastdroll,helladrol cycles in the last few years. i will be starring a 8week recomp
    cycle next week. heres what it looks like;
    weeks 1-8 katana300/350/350/350/350/300/250/250 { kata by itself for the first weeks to see how i respond to it}
    weeks 4-8 elladrol 50/75/75/75/75
    weeks 4-8 dermacrine 4pumps a day
    formastanzol 2 pumps at bedtime
    t2 2pills a day entire cycle

cycle support;krill,fish oil,organ shield

pct; nolvadex 20/20/10/10
    protein fact post cycle/unleashed
    sustain alpha topical
    my questions are-what do you guys recommend for gyno control during cycle and what dosage?{im gyno prone}
    should i use erase during pct or more forma? all your opinions &advice is appreciated
    You could probably use formastanozol during your cycle to help with estrogen control (although this cycle shouldn't cause gyno; since you're prone it's a good idea to take some precautions). I would use it at the full dosage and not just 2 pumps like you have outlined. As far as PCT you can use either more forma or switch to erase.

I would also bump the hella to a full 6 weeks and run it at 75-100mg the entire time.

Also I see you taper off the katana. I would do it in reverse of what you have written. So 250/250/300/300/350/350/350/350 is what i would do.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

seems solid, although I wouldn't do the taper down on Katana. I'm currently in my second week on it and I have seen no effects yet, I'm dosing 250/300/300/300/350/350/350/400 I'd say forma would be good at 8-10pumps ED for helping gyno as suggested above.
  5. Registered User

If you don't run the dermacrine, there will be no need for the forma, and no worry of gyno.

Only other thing I'd recommend is getting another bottle of furazabol thp ether, so you can keep the katana (which is furaza) at a stay high dosage of 300-350mg.

Oh and just run the hella at 75mg the whole time you plan to run it.

Do that and you'll be fine.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    If you don't run the dermacrine, there will be no need for the forma, and no worry of gyno.

Only other thing I'd recommend is getting another bottle of furazabol thp ether, so you can keep the katana (which is furaza) at a stay high dosage of 300-350mg.

Oh and just run the hella at 75mg the whole time you plan to run it.

Do that and you'll be fine.
    But I though it was a good idea to run a test base like Dermacrine on cycle?
    I'm getting 2 bottles of winabol which is the same as katanadrol v2,so I
    can keep It at 350 mg
  7. Registered User

I would recommend 4-dhea as a ph to test, after using transaderm, It wouldnt be my first choice.
    Dermacrine is a dhea base, it can convert into test, yes, but it has more chance of becoming estrogen or just interacting with the e.r.
    if you were bulking, id say to add it, but wouldn't recommend it to cutting, or gyno prone individuals.

You can save the dermacrine for another cycle, like a bulking cycle. And the forma for pct.

that's what I recommend.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Katan
    250/250/250/250/300/400/400/400
    hella
    75/75/75/75/75/75/00/00

yes use the dermcrine while on cycle. use the forma stanzol @ 4 pumps AM + PM while on cycle.

your pct of:
    nolva
    post cycle/unleashed
    topical SA

should be pretty dam good.
  9. Registered User

do what ever, but im telling you bro, you'd be better off not using either one, and following the advice from the person their boss goes to for advice
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827
    Katan
    250/250/250/250/300/400/400/400
    hella
    75/75/75/75/75/75/00/00

yes use the dermcrine while on cycle. use the forma stanzol @ 4 pumps AM + PM while on cycle.

your pct of:
    nolva
    post cycle/unleashed
    topical SA

should be pretty dam good.
    This is also exactly how i would do it except I would run the Katana at 300-350 throughout
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

This is also exactly how i would do it except I would run the Katana at 300-350 throughout
    Agreed. I ran katanadrol for 6 weeks at 350 with sdrol. Unbelievable results in the mirror, recomp like crazy
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  173 lbs.

Glad you posted bro. About to run the same exact cycle except gonna run RS-Transaderm instead of the Dermacrine. And for PCT gonna add in some DAA and possibly Ostra
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11

Agreed. I ran katanadrol for 6 weeks at 350 with sdrol. Unbelievable results in the mirror, recomp like crazy
    Wow. How high did you run the sdrol?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

ive never had any issues with trans or derm. both good and id add trans to the cycle
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickmort View Post
    Glad you posted bro. About to run the same exact cycle except gonna run RS-Transaderm instead of the Dermacrine. And for PCT gonna add in some DAA and possibly Ostra
    Keeps lethargy down and makes you feel better while on. I have recommended this to a buddy of mine and it helped him from needing 20 hours of sleep a day on cycle. lol.

I have run it solo with some good recomping. Should make a fine addition to your cycle.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Keeps lethargy down and makes you feel better while on. I have recommended this to a buddy of mine and it helped him from needing 20 hours of sleep a day on cycle. lol.

I have run it solo with some good recomping. Should make a fine addition to your cycle.
    Yeah i read the same thing about the lethargy on cycle. Thanks for the input Matt. Would the Ostra be better after my PCT though?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Yeah i read the same thing about the lethargy on cycle. Thanks for the input Matt. Would the Ostra be better after my PCT though?
    Many thing during PCT it wont be good because your natty t levels will NOT be able to come back and is suppressive. Id said it for after PCT. Run it in PCT ONLY if you have to, or can do blood work. And are willing to do another PCT if your bloods come back still suppressed.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Many thing during PCT it wont be good because your natty t levels will NOT be able to come back and is suppressive. Id said it for after PCT. Run it in PCT ONLY if you have to, or can do blood work. And are willing to do another PCT if your bloods come back still suppressed.
    Sounds good. Il be back in Hawaii mid February so I will be able to do some blood work at the end of my cycle. And leaning towards saving the Ostarine for after PCT since this is my first PH
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Whether or not to use Ostarine in PCT or not is certainly a debatable topic. The decision ultimately comes to you since there is no clear evidence out there. As for me, I will use Ostarine in every PCT without hesitation, but I also have no blood work to show it doesn't hinder recovery.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13
    Whether or not to use Ostarine in PCT or not is certainly a debatable topic. The decision ultimately comes to you since there is no clear evidence out there. As for me, I will use Ostarine in every PCT without hesitation, but I also have no blood work to show it doesn't hinder recovery.
    Yeah Rick. Your log was actually the reason I wanted to run the Ostarine. And it seems like a lot more people are following suit. I will be lookimg at more peoples results before i make my final decision since I habe about seven more weeks before i will be running PCT. Thanks for your input much appreciated bro
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

I have seen blood work and it does effect lipids and liver to some degree so.... I personally would put it after PCT as a bridge, but that just my 2cents.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  173 lbs.

Thanks for the input. Im gonna run some bloods myself when i get back to hawaii in mid february to gauge if i should or shouldnt
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Sounds good. Il be back in Hawaii mid February so I will be able to do some blood work at the end of my cycle. And leaning towards saving the Ostarine for after PCT since this is my first PH
    Oh wow, I'll be going back to Honolulu on Feb 17th. Where do you get your bloods done? hmm.. .dammit though I actually will have no insurance going back home lol. I going try get my bloods done with the cheap blood work trick posted here on the forums, but I don't think Hawaii has one of those labcorps... sigh...

Sadly, I have never gotten bloods (X_X I know), but I only started running PHs in Japan so it'd be a bit more difficult here I'd think. I always donate blood (they give you a free liver, cholesterol (HDL/LDL), and some bun/creatnine etc.)to get the free health test. And those seem to level out about 4 weeks out of PCT so I know my body is not dead... .The HPGA though... hmm.. lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

Oh wow, I'll be going back to Honolulu on Feb 17th. Where do you get your bloods done? hmm.. .dammit though I actually will have no insurance going back home lol. I going try get my bloods done with the cheap blood work trick posted here on the forums, but I don't think Hawaii has one of those labcorps... sigh...

Sadly, I have never gotten bloods (X_X I know), but I only started running PHs in Japan so it'd be a bit more difficult here I'd think. I always donate blood (they give you a free liver, cholesterol (HDL/LDL), and some bun/creatnine etc.)to get the free health test. And those seem to level out about 4 weeks out of PCT so I know my body is not dead... .The HPGA though... hmm.. lol.
    Lol same here bro. Never ran a Ph before. My work pays for all medical including bloods(we are coast guard regulated so they need to check us often). They usually send us to Concentra by the airport or Straub clinic on King street. Oh and what cheap blood trick is that?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Lol same here bro. Never ran a Ph before. My work pays for all medical including bloods(we are coast guard regulated so they need to check us often). They usually send us to Concentra by the airport or Straub clinic on King street. Oh and what cheap blood trick is that?
    It's over at the anabolics section. I believe it's a sticky. I'd link you but my internet keeps crapping out today...
    Ah, straub lol. I know where that clinic is.
    Do you usually workout in NCTAMs? Or some on base place?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  173 lbs.

It's over at the anabolics section. I believe it's a sticky. I'd link you but my internet keeps crapping out today...
    Ah, straub lol. I know where that clinic is.
    Do you usually workout in NCTAMs? Or some on base place?
    Usually work out at 24 hour fitness on bishop. All the people there are pretty cool. No young punks if you know what i mean. Im not military but we r regulated by the coast guard. I work for a tug boat company. Ill try look for it when i get home. Damn phone is slower then hell
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Usually work out at 24 hour fitness on bishop. All the people there are pretty cool. No young punks if you know what i mean. Im not military but we r regulated by the coast guard. I work for a tug boat company. Ill try look for it when i get home. Damn phone is slower then hell
    Ah, I'm not military either just have some friends that would work out on base.
    24hr bishop? Hmm.. I live in Wahiawa so i go to Mililani usually unless I am in town for some reason then I would go to Kapiolani. I would also go to the Pearl City one or the Kailua one if friends wanted to lift. Hehe, maybe when I go back I will hit up Bishop street 24 and see if you're there
    RecoverBro ELITE
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  173 lbs.

Ah, I'm not military either just have some friends that would work out on base.
    24hr bishop? Hmm.. I live in Wahiawa so i go to Mililani usually unless I am in town for some reason then I would go to Kapiolani. I would also go to the Pearl City one or the Kailua one if friends wanted to lift. Hehe, maybe when I go back I will hit up Bishop street 24 and see if you're there
    Yeah bro definitely. Usually hit the gym in the mornings. Read your logs and not sure I can keep up with you though but who knows, hopefully I'll gain some strength on my upcoming cycle. I like hitting Kapiolani as well sometimes to check out the strippers working out
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Yeah bro definitely. Usually hit the gym in the mornings. Read your logs and not sure I can keep up with you though but who knows, hopefully I'll gain some strength on my upcoming cycle. I like hitting Kapiolani as well sometimes to check out the strippers working out
    Hit the cycle hard, make some gains, and lets hit it hard for them strippers lol.
    (Though I am married I can't really do anything but lift and pose...)
    RecoverBro ELITE
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  173 lbs.

Hit the cycle hard, make some gains, and lets hit it hard for them strippers lol.
    (Though I am married I can't really do anything but lift and pose...)
    Oh im definitely gonna be hitting it hard and eating clean. Haha im married too bro. Doesnt mean we cant look tho
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Diet advice for upcoming recomp PH cycle
    By JayRock in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-04-2010, 05:19 PM
  2. TEST-E/ANAVAR(FIRST CYCLE) PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK!
    By bigcat23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 08:53 PM
  3. planning out next cycle, give me some feedback
    By Liftingstud in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 08:17 PM
  4. Upcoming Cutter/Recomp Cycle...
    By Boss_K in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 12:58 PM
  5. Please give feedback on P-Plex cycle!!!
    By Ashton1000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 02:21 PM