my upcoming katanadrol recomp cycle....give me some feedback

miamipimp

miamipimp

Awards
hello after months of browsing this forum,i finally register.A lil bit about me. i'm 41 years old
5'6, 178lb,17%bf.been trainning on/off since 1993.did a couple of test and deca cycles in my
younger years,did beastdroll,helladrol cycles in the last few years. i will be starring a 8week recomp
cycle next week. heres what it looks like;
weeks 1-8 katana300/350/350/350/350/300/250/250 { kata by itself for the first weeks to see how i respond to it}
weeks 4-8 elladrol 50/75/75/75/75
weeks 4-8 dermacrine 4pumps a day
formastanzol 2 pumps at bedtime
t2 2pills a day entire cycle

cycle support;krill,fish oil,organ shield

pct; nolvadex 20/20/10/10
protein fact post cycle/unleashed
sustain alpha topical
my questions are-what do you guys recommend for gyno control during cycle and what dosage?{im gyno prone}
should i use erase during pct or more forma? all your opinions &advice is appreciated

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Seems fine to me but I'd go for 6 weeks hdrol/helladrol.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
hello after months of browsing this forum,i finally register.A lil bit about me. i'm 41 years old
5'6, 178lb,17%bf.been trainning on/off since 1993.did a couple of test and deca cycles in my
younger years,did beastdroll,helladrol cycles in the last few years. i will be starring a 8week recomp
cycle next week. heres what it looks like;
weeks 1-8 katana300/350/350/350/350/300/250/250 { kata by itself for the first weeks to see how i respond to it}
weeks 4-8 elladrol 50/75/75/75/75
weeks 4-8 dermacrine 4pumps a day
formastanzol 2 pumps at bedtime
t2 2pills a day entire cycle

cycle support;krill,fish oil,organ shield

pct; nolvadex 20/20/10/10
protein fact post cycle/unleashed
sustain alpha topical
my questions are-what do you guys recommend for gyno control during cycle and what dosage?{im gyno prone}
should i use erase during pct or more forma? all your opinions &advice is appreciated
You could probably use formastanozol during your cycle to help with estrogen control (although this cycle shouldn't cause gyno; since you're prone it's a good idea to take some precautions). I would use it at the full dosage and not just 2 pumps like you have outlined. As far as PCT you can use either more forma or switch to erase.

I would also bump the hella to a full 6 weeks and run it at 75-100mg the entire time.

Also I see you taper off the katana. I would do it in reverse of what you have written. So 250/250/300/300/350/350/350/350 is what i would do.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
seems solid, although I wouldn't do the taper down on Katana. I'm currently in my second week on it and I have seen no effects yet, I'm dosing 250/300/300/300/350/350/350/400 I'd say forma would be good at 8-10pumps ED for helping gyno as suggested above.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you don't run the dermacrine, there will be no need for the forma, and no worry of gyno.

Only other thing I'd recommend is getting another bottle of furazabol thp ether, so you can keep the katana (which is furaza) at a stay high dosage of 300-350mg.

Oh and just run the hella at 75mg the whole time you plan to run it.

Do that and you'll be fine.

miamipimp

miamipimp

Awards
If you don't run the dermacrine, there will be no need for the forma, and no worry of gyno.

Only other thing I'd recommend is getting another bottle of furazabol thp ether, so you can keep the katana (which is furaza) at a stay high dosage of 300-350mg.

Oh and just run the hella at 75mg the whole time you plan to run it.

Do that and you'll be fine.
But I though it was a good idea to run a test base like Dermacrine on cycle?
I'm getting 2 bottles of winabol which is the same as katanadrol v2,so I
can keep It at 350 mg

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would recommend 4-dhea as a ph to test, after using transaderm, It wouldnt be my first choice.
Dermacrine is a dhea base, it can convert into test, yes, but it has more chance of becoming estrogen or just interacting with the e.r.
if you were bulking, id say to add it, but wouldn't recommend it to cutting, or gyno prone individuals.

You can save the dermacrine for another cycle, like a bulking cycle. And the forma for pct.

that's what I recommend.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Katan
250/250/250/250/300/400/400/400
hella
75/75/75/75/75/75/00/00

yes use the dermcrine while on cycle. use the forma stanzol @ 4 pumps AM + PM while on cycle.

your pct of:
nolva
post cycle/unleashed
topical SA

should be pretty dam good.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do what ever, but im telling you bro, you'd be better off not using either one, and following the advice from the person their boss goes to for advice

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Katan
250/250/250/250/300/400/400/400
hella
75/75/75/75/75/75/00/00

yes use the dermcrine while on cycle. use the forma stanzol @ 4 pumps AM + PM while on cycle.

your pct of:
nolva
post cycle/unleashed
topical SA

should be pretty dam good.
This is also exactly how i would do it except I would run the Katana at 300-350 throughout ;)

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is also exactly how i would do it except I would run the Katana at 300-350 throughout ;)
Agreed. I ran katanadrol for 6 weeks at 350 with sdrol. Unbelievable results in the mirror, recomp like crazy

Nickmort

Nickmort

Awards
Glad you posted bro. About to run the same exact cycle except gonna run RS-Transaderm instead of the Dermacrine. And for PCT gonna add in some DAA and possibly Ostra

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ive never had any issues with trans or derm. both good and id add trans to the cycle

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you posted bro. About to run the same exact cycle except gonna run RS-Transaderm instead of the Dermacrine. And for PCT gonna add in some DAA and possibly Ostra
Keeps lethargy down and makes you feel better while on. I have recommended this to a buddy of mine and it helped him from needing 20 hours of sleep a day on cycle. lol.

I have run it solo with some good recomping. Should make a fine addition to your cycle.

Nickmort

Nickmort

Awards
Keeps lethargy down and makes you feel better while on. I have recommended this to a buddy of mine and it helped him from needing 20 hours of sleep a day on cycle. lol.

I have run it solo with some good recomping. Should make a fine addition to your cycle.
Yeah i read the same thing about the lethargy on cycle. Thanks for the input Matt. Would the Ostra be better after my PCT though?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i read the same thing about the lethargy on cycle. Thanks for the input Matt. Would the Ostra be better after my PCT though?
Many thing during PCT it wont be good because your natty t levels will NOT be able to come back and is suppressive. Id said it for after PCT. Run it in PCT ONLY if you have to, or can do blood work. And are willing to do another PCT if your bloods come back still suppressed.

Nickmort

Nickmort

Awards
Many thing during PCT it wont be good because your natty t levels will NOT be able to come back and is suppressive. Id said it for after PCT. Run it in PCT ONLY if you have to, or can do blood work. And are willing to do another PCT if your bloods come back still suppressed.
Sounds good. Il be back in Hawaii mid February so I will be able to do some blood work at the end of my cycle. And leaning towards saving the Ostarine for after PCT since this is my first PH

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whether or not to use Ostarine in PCT or not is certainly a debatable topic. The decision ultimately comes to you since there is no clear evidence out there. As for me, I will use Ostarine in every PCT without hesitation, but I also have no blood work to show it doesn't hinder recovery.

Nickmort

Nickmort

Awards
Whether or not to use Ostarine in PCT or not is certainly a debatable topic. The decision ultimately comes to you since there is no clear evidence out there. As for me, I will use Ostarine in every PCT without hesitation, but I also have no blood work to show it doesn't hinder recovery.
Yeah Rick. Your log was actually the reason I wanted to run the Ostarine. And it seems like a lot more people are following suit. I will be lookimg at more peoples results before i make my final decision since I habe about seven more weeks before i will be running PCT. Thanks for your input much appreciated bro

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
I have seen blood work and it does effect lipids and liver to some degree so.... I personally would put it after PCT as a bridge, but that just my 2cents.

Nickmort

Nickmort

Awards
Thanks for the input. Im gonna run some bloods myself when i get back to hawaii in mid february to gauge if i should or shouldnt

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good. Il be back in Hawaii mid February so I will be able to do some blood work at the end of my cycle. And leaning towards saving the Ostarine for after PCT since this is my first PH
Oh wow, I'll be going back to Honolulu on Feb 17th. Where do you get your bloods done? hmm.. .dammit though I actually will have no insurance going back home lol. I going try get my bloods done with the cheap blood work trick posted here on the forums, but I don't think Hawaii has one of those labcorps... sigh...

Sadly, I have never gotten bloods (X_X I know), but I only started running PHs in Japan so it'd be a bit more difficult here I'd think. I always donate blood (they give you a free liver, cholesterol (HDL/LDL), and some bun/creatnine etc.)to get the free health test. And those seem to level out about 4 weeks out of PCT so I know my body is not dead... .The HPGA though... hmm.. lol.

Nickmort

Nickmort

Awards
Oh wow, I'll be going back to Honolulu on Feb 17th. Where do you get your bloods done? hmm.. .dammit though I actually will have no insurance going back home lol. I going try get my bloods done with the cheap blood work trick posted here on the forums, but I don't think Hawaii has one of those labcorps... sigh...

Sadly, I have never gotten bloods (X_X I know), but I only started running PHs in Japan so it'd be a bit more difficult here I'd think. I always donate blood (they give you a free liver, cholesterol (HDL/LDL), and some bun/creatnine etc.)to get the free health test. And those seem to level out about 4 weeks out of PCT so I know my body is not dead... .The HPGA though... hmm.. lol.
Lol same here bro. Never ran a Ph before. My work pays for all medical including bloods(we are coast guard regulated so they need to check us often). They usually send us to Concentra by the airport or Straub clinic on King street. Oh and what cheap blood trick is that?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol same here bro. Never ran a Ph before. My work pays for all medical including bloods(we are coast guard regulated so they need to check us often). They usually send us to Concentra by the airport or Straub clinic on King street. Oh and what cheap blood trick is that?
It's over at the anabolics section. I believe it's a sticky. I'd link you but my internet keeps crapping out today...
Ah, straub lol. I know where that clinic is. ;)
Do you usually workout in NCTAMs? Or some on base place?

Nickmort

Nickmort

Awards
It's over at the anabolics section. I believe it's a sticky. I'd link you but my internet keeps crapping out today...
Ah, straub lol. I know where that clinic is. ;)
Do you usually workout in NCTAMs? Or some on base place?
Usually work out at 24 hour fitness on bishop. All the people there are pretty cool. No young punks if you know what i mean. Im not military but we r regulated by the coast guard. I work for a tug boat company. Ill try look for it when i get home. Damn phone is slower then hell

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Usually work out at 24 hour fitness on bishop. All the people there are pretty cool. No young punks if you know what i mean. Im not military but we r regulated by the coast guard. I work for a tug boat company. Ill try look for it when i get home. Damn phone is slower then hell
Ah, I'm not military either just have some friends that would work out on base.
24hr bishop? Hmm.. I live in Wahiawa so i go to Mililani usually unless I am in town for some reason then I would go to Kapiolani. I would also go to the Pearl City one or the Kailua one if friends wanted to lift. Hehe, maybe when I go back I will hit up Bishop street 24 and see if you're there ;)

Nickmort

Nickmort

Awards
Ah, I'm not military either just have some friends that would work out on base.
24hr bishop? Hmm.. I live in Wahiawa so i go to Mililani usually unless I am in town for some reason then I would go to Kapiolani. I would also go to the Pearl City one or the Kailua one if friends wanted to lift. Hehe, maybe when I go back I will hit up Bishop street 24 and see if you're there ;)
Yeah bro definitely. Usually hit the gym in the mornings. Read your logs and not sure I can keep up with you though but who knows, hopefully I'll gain some strength on my upcoming cycle. I like hitting Kapiolani as well sometimes to check out the strippers working out:)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah bro definitely. Usually hit the gym in the mornings. Read your logs and not sure I can keep up with you though but who knows, hopefully I'll gain some strength on my upcoming cycle. I like hitting Kapiolani as well sometimes to check out the strippers working out:)
Hit the cycle hard, make some gains, and lets hit it hard for them strippers lol.
(Though I am married I can't really do anything but lift and pose...)

Nickmort

Nickmort

Awards
Hit the cycle hard, make some gains, and lets hit it hard for them strippers lol.
(Though I am married I can't really do anything but lift and pose...)
Oh im definitely gonna be hitting it hard and eating clean. Haha im married too bro. Doesnt mean we cant look tho:)

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
dont over complicate pct