Clomid too old? Turned to gel?

w7shred

Awards
I have a bottle of clomid that sat for about 2 month maybe a little longer I picked up two because I didn't know which cycle I was going to use it for so it sat for maybe 4 months either way it seems to have turned to a gel like substance should I not take it?

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
I have a bottle of clomid that sat for about 2 month maybe a little longer I picked up two because I didn't know which cycle I was going to use it for so it sat for maybe 4 months either way it seems to have turned to a gel like substance should I not take it?
Uhhh hmmm.... Where were you storing it? Warm or cool area?

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
I've noticed some solidification around the tops of a couple of research chems. I can kinda see it happening to the entire bottle eventually.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Put a bowl of water in the micro-wave. Microwave for about 2 minutes depending on the wattage of the oven. Take it out and take the top off you bottle and set it in there for about 2-3 minutes. Shake.

uniifirex

Awards
wait..........gel?
what the hell is it subdued in? normally it'll settle to the bottom, but i would def put her in some hot water and shake it up.

do you know if its subdued in alchohol?

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like it may be in etOH/ H2O (Alchohol & water) a loose cap will cause this to happen. If this is the case the alchohol has everapted. So heating it up will do nothing, puting it in a microwave may cause it to explode. I wouldn't recomend doing that.
Just get some new clomid, and toss the geled bottle out.

JP.