Clomid too old? Turned to gel?

1. Clomid too old? Turned to gel?

I have a bottle of clomid that sat for about 2 month maybe a little longer I picked up two because I didn't know which cycle I was going to use it for so it sat for maybe 4 months either way it seems to have turned to a gel like substance should I not take it?

2. Quote Originally Posted by w7shred
    I have a bottle of clomid that sat for about 2 month maybe a little longer I picked up two because I didn't know which cycle I was going to use it for so it sat for maybe 4 months either way it seems to have turned to a gel like substance should I not take it?
    Uhhh hmmm.... Where were you storing it? Warm or cool area?

3. Quote Originally Posted by w7shred
    I've noticed some solidification around the tops of a couple of research chems. I can kinda see it happening to the entire bottle eventually.
    •   

4. Put a bowl of water in the micro-wave. Microwave for about 2 minutes depending on the wattage of the oven. Take it out and take the top off you bottle and set it in there for about 2-3 minutes. Shake.

5. wait..........gel?
    what the hell is it subdued in? normally it'll settle to the bottom, but i would def put her in some hot water and shake it up.

do you know if its subdued in alchohol?

6. Sounds like it may be in etOH/ H2O (Alchohol & water) a loose cap will cause this to happen. If this is the case the alchohol has everapted. So heating it up will do nothing, puting it in a microwave may cause it to explode. I wouldn't recomend doing that.
    Just get some new clomid, and toss the geled bottle out.

JP.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ive turned into such a bastard.
    By wildman536 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 10:13 PM
  2. Has AM turned soft?
    By MF210 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 07:53 PM
  3. Well I turned 33 today...
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat