Glutamine and pro-hormones cycle

epl3964

epl3964

Awards
I know during a pro-hormones cycle some supplements such as creating,n02, test boosters should be stopped. What about glutamine taken after workout and bedtime?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO those products should only be stopped if you need to save money, except for test booster since your body isn't producing natural testosterone during a cycle anyways, better saved for pct.
Glutamine...I honestly feel its not worth the money regardless of cycle or not. Your body can readily convert amino acids into glutamine when it sees fit.

TestEinstein

Awards
I know during a pro-hormones cycle some supplements such as creating,n02, test boosters should be stopped. What about glutamine taken after workout and bedtime?
You want as much protein as you can get during a cycle. That would be a good time to use glutamine, especially since it is the most abundant amino in skeletal muscle tissue. Your body can synthesize glutamine/glutamate but it's energy inefficient and you would need a systemic deficit of it before you'd be synthesizing it in significant amounts. (The body also wasn't designed to generate nonessential amino acids fast enough to aid in the type of muscle protein synthesis that steroids impart.) Remember it's a supplement for the proteins you're getting in food, not a replacement, and it isn't essential, but it can have some marginal benefit.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I like to take glutamine along with BCAA PWO, PH or not......I was using a glutamine peptide powder for a while, but recently went back to regular L-Glutamine powder.