Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superdrol

TestEinstein

Awards
Dianabol. 25mg/day, with test. 6 weeks. Good god in heaven I loved the mental feeling from it. Muscles constantly bursting with pumps. The feeling that at any moment you could crush the weak, feeble, worthless pieces of human garbage around you, but happily knowing that you don't have to. Taking that happy, satisfied motivation into every academic or professional enterprise you encounter. The gains in size and strength were amazing, but for the other 15 waking hours of the day, that self-assurance that you get, it's like leaning back in your chair after thanksgiving feast, or that 10th set of wide-stance power squats, your eyes glazing over in silent, surrendered jubilation. All the ****ing time.

The opposite, of course, of M1T.

I wonder how superdrol is, well-being wise...I'm more of an old-school kat. I think I'd be bothered thinking about the alcoholic hep-C patients with pre-existing cirrhosis that keep ending up in the medical journals for high triple digit lipase/AST/ALT after 8wk 30 mg/d runs. Always seemed to me as an outsider that people take too much with it and 10-15 mg a day would be more than sufficient for big gains, but it also concerns me that the patients' conditions are SO slow to resolve after discontinuation. I need to stay away from those case studies.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
OTC? Pheraplex.. Made me feel WONDERFUL and had great results. Non-OTC.. Dbol hands down. YUM!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Turinibol. Mild sides, big muscle volume, good strength and no bloat. Dbol is great if you're willing to hold some water. As far as designers, pro-dienalone is king in my book followed by hdrol. Superdrol has way way way to many sides for me to like it.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Methyl 1-Test

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dianabol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far hdrol!

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epi, versatile and sense of well being

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Favorite oral??? I would tell you, but I think she was under age.......

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Overall favorite: Pheraflex

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Would be nice if some company would do a quick "bombing run" of Phera! Just from what I see here they would make a killing

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AndroPhera

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
xtren....gain 15-20lbs while losing fat, besides the side effects i was in heaven

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
xtren....gain 15-20lbs while losing fat, besides the side effects i was in heaven
Run it with AndroHard or some high dosed Transaderm and every aspect of your cycle will be in heaven.