daily mg threshold?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any one know how to figure this out? I am prone to serum sickness and figured this might aleviate that.

size

Awards
  • Established
Could you clarify your question? I think I know what you are asking but I am not certain.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have read about using an individuals daily threshold limit to design a cycles weekly mg. I was wondering if any one knew how to figure it out. I hope this helps.

spooler

Awards
Are you asking if anyone knows how to compute the amount of AAS entering the bloodstream from the depot injection site on a daily basis? Then using these calculations to determine the amount and timing of injections based on the ester half-life so as to not exceed some predetermined serum levels?

I wrote a program that can do this - whaddaya wanna know?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I have read about using an individuals daily threshold limit to design a cycles weekly mg. I was wondering if any one knew how to figure it out. I hope this helps.
If spooler is right about what your asking here is part of a post I made on this:
The actually calculations are easy. The general form for doing this is MgDL = MgD * (1/2)^(D/HL). MgD is milligrams in depot, MgDL is milligrams in depot left, D is days, and HL is the half-life in days. If your mathematically inclined you can also do in logs but I am lazy and this is close enough. So say you took a shot of 800mgs Testosterone Cypionate, which has a half life of 12 days, on Monday, by Sunday you would have 800*((.5)^(7/12)) or 534mg left in the depot. 800-534=266mg that you actually got that week from that shot. If you took another 800mg shot on the following Monday you would (504+800) *((.5)^(7/12)) or 870 left in the depot at the end of week two. 1304-870=434 that you actually got to use during week two and so on. As you can see the long esters take quit a bit of time to get to the weekly dosage. Please note that the calculation for week two starts out with D being 8 instead of 7, hence the 504 instead of the 534.
Just modify D to what ever day you wish

The post is here if you want
http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15865

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I think what he is talking about is if there is a way for him to calculate what daily volume of serum he can take before having a negative reaction (serum sickness). Not a general release formula for compounds (although it is very usefull! :thumbsup: ).

ManBeast

spooler

Awards
Skye, good math - good example. The problem that I ran across is that if one is using long estered gear and taking two injects a week, the calculation can become.... cumbersome. This is simply due to the nature of having to keep track of a "running total" of MgDL. I use a spreadsheet and calculate the "decay rate" of the hormone in depot based on the half life...... these are the close approximations:

Acetate, 3 days, 20.63%
Propionate, 4.5 days 14.30%
Enanthate, 10.5 days 7.04%
Declyanate, 15 days 4.52%
Undec, 16.5 days 4.12%

I extrapolated these values and they are close - how they are used, is to determine the amount of hormone released into the system based on the amount in depot - then this amount is (of course) subtracted from MgDL and the factor or percentage is used again to compute the hormone released - tomorrow. An injection just adds to the MgDL. It is easy to track in a spreadsheet.

Give a fella a little curiousity and a computer and it is amazing what he can come up with......

Last edited:
bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the help, but now I am not sure what I am asking. I think I worded it wrong. I read there is a way to determine personal threshold that can be taken before serum sickness is reached. I am very prone to serum sickness, anything over 750mgs test a week or 75 mgs tren a day tore me up bad. I am thinking of using TE, EQ and tren and don't want to over do it.