Andromass v3 vs standard cycle with hCG

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!

I know that one of the reasons you recommend an easy PCT with Andromass v3 is because you are able to keep LH elevated throughout the cycle.

What do you think will suppress you the most, a standard 500mg testosterone propionate cycle 8 weeks with 250iu hCG on cycle. Or the Andromass v3?

And would there be any reason to use hCG along with Andromass if one could?

(posted on pp board as well)

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
bump! =)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
your buying into stuff too much. Andromass will supress your natural production. Prop for 8wks w/hcg will supress your natural production. which will be worse.......idk...who cares?? Either way you will end up at the same point, being shutdown.

No one bothers with hcg on orals cuz they are afraid to pin. If they werent they would be using a inj compound instead of an oral. Also orals runs are short, no point to use it cuz the cycle will be over in 3, 4 more wks.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
your buying into stuff too much. Andromass will supress your natural production. Prop for 8wks w/hcg will supress your natural production. which will be worse.......idk...who cares?? Either way you will end up at the same point, being shutdown.

No one bothers with hcg on orals cuz they are afraid to pin. If they werent they would be using a inj compound instead of an oral. Also orals runs are short, no point to use it cuz the cycle will be over in 3, 4 more wks.
Yes Andromass will suppress my natural produktion, I know that. However there are some bloodwork that indicates that when using Andromass you are able to keep you LH levels elevated which results in a lot easier PCT. You ask who cares? Isn't that obvious that I care hence that is why I am asking the question? I am not really sure what you are basing your comments on, please enlighten me :)

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
And thank you for taking your time to answer my questions :)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well the question is basically the same answer for both since you are using hcg on cycle. The test solo would certainly have more suppression, but that isn't the case. I can only speculate that it would be similar unless you are running 12 weeks or more of AM, and yes for a cycle of that length I would use hcg.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man that is what I was thinking too :)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
isn't the v3 supposed to convert to some amount of nandrolone? if so, nandrolone is highly suppressive even at low doses

i wouldn't run a light pct with either and i always run hCG for any cycle. it's cheap and effective. i don't know why anyone would let their nuts atrophy when they can do something about it. partial wasting of your nuts albeit temporary in some cases is not worth f*cking around with

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
isn't the v3 supposed to convert to some amount of nandrolone? if so, nandrolone is highly suppressive even at low doses

i wouldn't run a light pct with either and i always run hCG for any cycle. it's cheap and effective. i don't know why anyone would let their nuts atrophy when they can do something about it. partial wasting of your nuts albeit temporary in some cases is not worth f*cking around with
Androbulk has the 19-nor, not Andromass.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I agree on the hCG for any cycle part very much so. Even shorter oral only cycles that are popular in the PH realm.

As far as hCG with an AS cycle, it is hard to directly state a need for it, given that bloodwork has shown some impressive levels of maintaining hormone function, but if you have access to it, it could very much be a "why not" situation. I am on my second cycle including hCG, and I am not sure if I will cycle without it.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
can u guys pm where I can get hcg for my upcoming as cycle it's gonna be ad/al/ah

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!

I know that one of the reasons you recommend an easy PCT with Andromass v3 is because you are able to keep LH elevated throughout the cycle.

What do you think will suppress you the most, a standard 500mg testosterone propionate cycle 8 weeks with 250iu hCG on cycle. Or the Andromass v3?

And would there be any reason to use hCG along with Andromass if one could?

(posted on pp board as well)
This is a unique question, but I would ASSUME that if a person were to run HCG on a test only cycle that LH and FSH would be pulsing rather sufficiently as it would have no choice....

That would/should keep the pituitary still functioning at some capacity, letting PCT be much more forgiving as you will then add in your PCT products to further augment the release of LH and FSH....

I would imagine this scenario would be very SIMILAR to dosing AndroSeries once-a-day.

I think my theory of doing TCF-1 + Sustain before bed would further signal LH and FSH response and at that point may be the winner of the 2 scenarios...

This is all "talk" though....

-Matt

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
This is a unique question, but I would ASSUME that if a person were to run HCG on a test only cycle that LH and FSH would be pulsing rather sufficiently as it would have no choice....

That would/should keep the pituitary still functioning at some capacity, letting PCT be much more forgiving as you will then add in your PCT products to further augment the release of LH and FSH....

I would imagine this scenario would be very SIMILAR to dosing AndroSeries once-a-day.

I think my theory of doing TCF-1 + Sustain before bed would further signal LH and FSH response and at that point may be the winner of the 2 scenarios...

This is all "talk" though....

-Matt
I read one of your previous comments on adding TFC and Sustain Alpha during the nights, and I am actually considering that. I tried something similar when I was trying an Epi pulse. I used 6-bromo and TCF at nights. Worked great for me and my testicles were actually swollen whereas they shrink a little on a regular cycle.

Thank you for your response!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read one of your previous comments on adding TFC and Sustain Alpha during the nights, and I am actually considering that. I tried something similar when I was trying an Epi pulse. I used 6-bromo and TCF at nights. Worked great for me and my testicles were actually swollen whereas they shrink a little on a regular cycle.

Let me know if you go for it and I'll give you 25% off:)

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I think we may be on to something here.....

-Matt