SUPER MASS

epl3964

epl3964

Awards
Can super mass be stacked with Proto Max? If so what would the mg amount be for each in the stack?

How good is super mass if you run it alone? What's best dosage?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Compound names, not brand names. Jebus crisco!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
how are we supposed to know what that even is?
whats the sompany name? or shop? (if not aas)
the names you posted come up with somany things on google.
we need more info plz :)

epl3964

epl3964

Awards
Just added new post for my original question. Both of these pro-hormones are clones of original pro-hormones.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Supermass is 5 superdrol. Protomax is a protodrol clone both by phf. Yes they can be stacked do some frrakin research

epl3964

epl3964

Awards
I just posted a new thread and that's what I stated that these were clones. And yes I do freaking research and in part of doing freaking research is to come on forums like this to get more answers and input. So chill and take a pill!

epl3964

epl3964

Awards
@jbryand101b, wow what an answer. Which part was wrong that those two are clones or you could stack them together.

and super mass is a lower dose than superdrol from what ive been told by PHF

Cheif

Awards
@jbryand101b, wow what an answer. Which part was wrong that those two are clones or you could stack them together.
He's talking about stacking the two.
Superdrol shouldn't really be stacked with anything, other than liver support.. Lol strong stuff man.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I just posted a new thread and that's what I stated that these were clones. And yes I do freaking research and in part of doing freaking research is to come on forums like this to get more answers and input. So chill and take a pill!
Ok my bad.

Here is my take.

Run as at 10-20 mgs maybe 15 for three weeks.

Proto needa to be dosed high but as a dht compound should be dry, vascular, and make you feel good. Run it between 150 and 200 mgs for 6 weeks.

Maybe throwin in a nonmethyl

So 6 week cycle of proto with 3 weeks of superdrol at your desired dose.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Wrong, do some fcukin research.
Also protomax is infact a clone of Iforce protodrol and supermass is a 5mg per cap of superdrol both sold by Phf. This is not hard to figure out.

So bassicaly in conclusion your a piece of **** and need to learn what your talking about or gtfo. For you I like the second option.

epl3964

epl3964

Awards
Thanks for everyone's input and didn't really mean to stir up a **** storm. But reading all this does put a smile on my face, and I don't mean that in a bad way. Again thanks for the input.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, looks like I hurt someones feelings. I apologize, I was confusing protodrol with propadrol.

This is why its better to list compound names, you would get the same response from some one like p/a listing brands names, I can't keep up with all the drols, abols, bolics, etc.

But, I still wouldn't stack the two, id go with androsterone instead.

No need to stack a androgenic methyl when you have a androgenic non methyl easily available.