What about a board to report "fake" products or bad sellers?

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I know you can't reveal sources etc. But what about this site, AM, creating a board that reports on Internet sellers of bad, fake or poor products? All monitored and verified of course.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would still be sourcing, their are boards you can do that on though.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
check out a fourm call elite bodiez

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I know you can't reveal sources etc. But what about this site, AM, creating a board that reports on Internet sellers of bad, fake or poor products? All monitored and verified of course.
I think there are a few like that but what suxs is agendas come with them somtimes so somtimes there not all true (reviews). but feel free to pm me i can atleast give you some input.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eroids has a decent setup, look there

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Google and elitefitness work well too.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Does e-roids provide legit sources? I dont see how all those reviews cannot be real. Any opinions on this?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There are legitimate reviews on there. It's doubtful that they every single review is, but I would feel comfortable with any of the top 10 best reviewed. Hypothetically, of course...

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I started this thread looking for suggestions and possibly get people moving in that direction. Although I have always advocated buying supps locally to develop relationships and support local business, as the Govt. starts clamping down on the supplement industry, the Internet will be the ONLY source left to get "grey products".

That means counterfeited products will flourish and ten zillion threads will be started by guys saying how they took 5,000 mg's of a SD clone with no results or sides, etc, etc and they wonder if it's fake...