beastrol and katandrol opinions

juicehead123

Awards
wat does everyone think of these 2 roids? any personal experiances? what to expect. thanks bros

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
well they are both about to get banned, so I would stock up while you can. Beastdrol will add wicked strength gains and probably 10-15lbs. Most of the weight you put on his hard to keep as it's water/glycogen retention. Beastdrol is also very toxic to your body. I wouldn't run it high than 10-20mg max

Katanadrol is very mild. However when dosed properly you can expect to see some fat loss gains (assuming your diet/cardio is spot on). Dose around 300mg + for results.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Furazabol thp ether (the compound in katanadrol 2.0), isn't about to be banned, that is pro stanozol thp ether genius.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
beast for bulk, katan for cut. poplular ph's these days since most of the other good ones are gone

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like furaz clone products. Used Furaguno mega dosed and loved it.

-Matt

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are both great for different goals. Beastdrol is a SD clone and awesome for bulking, while Katana is incredible for its cutting abilities ;)

Both available at Mr supps. Needto10 will get you 10% off of them ;)

juicehead123

Awards
hey has any1 manahed to keep any gains from beast? doesnr katana also build muscle

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey has any1 manahed to keep any gains from beast? doesnr katana also build muscle
Yes...diet and PCT will determine how much of the gains you keep from Beastdrol. You can expect to keep most of the gains if not all minus water weight with a good diet and PCT

Katana builds muscle too. Nice steady gains with minimal to no sides and an easy PCT also. ;)

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
as everyone is telling you, katana is awesome for cutting... Honestly, its a much better stack with helladrol than the beast... To me, beast has too many reports of sides... I have never personally ran it, so I cannot say from personal experience, but I know so many bros that have taken it and had many sides... I feel like hella and katana were made for each other... I think you could get an awesome cycle out of stacking those and not have to worry about sides... This is the stack that I would recommend...

Tbol

Awards
Monday will be the start of week 4 of Beastdrol, then I bridge to Katana. I'll let you know how it goes!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday will be the start of week 4 of Beastdrol, then I bridge to Katana. I'll let you know how it goes!
Looking forward to it!!

juicehead123

Awards
yeah let us know! what have you gained from beast ?

Tbol

Awards
Here we go, feedback is welcome. I don't measure or take pics, I workout for me only. This is my first sd cycle.

I have not seen big gains on the scales, 3-4#. Something, Hawthorne berry, celery seed, etc. killed my stomach for 3-4 days and I didn't eat.

The mirror tells me I'm kicking asss.

Up 15-20# on every lift.

People I know are asking my old (41 yrs old) asss for workout tips.

I'm not thrilled, but still excited and motivated. Proud could be said.

juicehead123

Awards
so it has changed your appearance has changed? :)

and everyone so im clarifying this on kat you can expect like lean hard gains and dropping bf% at the same time. is the drop in bf enough to be noticed or... :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JoeBrooklyn Anabolics 32
Cycle Logs 5
aSKINNYkid Anabolics 26
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 2