Beastdrol and Cardio?

davidmono10

Awards
Ok I have been on beastdrol for a couple of days now and am following a pretty strict diet eating between 3000-3500 cals a day and taking in about 275 grams of protein and about 350 carbs. It just seems like alot of food and supplements. I am wondering what others think about doing cardio when on a cycle? If it diminishes gaines? Good idea? Bad Idea? Dont Matter? Any input is greatly appreciated.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I have been on beastdrol for a couple of days now and am following a pretty strict diet eating between 3000-3500 cals a day and taking in about 275 grams of protein and about 350 carbs. It just seems like alot of food and supplements. I am wondering what others think about doing cardio when on a cycle? If it diminishes gaines? Good idea? Bad Idea? Dont Matter? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Cardio is fine depending on your goal. If you are trying to "lean bulk", cardio is good to do as long as you are eating enough to make up for calories burned during cardio. It will not diminish gains on cycle as long as your Cal's are high enough. I think cardio on cycle is a good idea to help keep bodyfat down

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
Your going to get a bunch of different opinions on this... Let me give you a little bit of what I have accomplished on my cycle... I am running helladrol right now and am in week 5... I run 5 miles a day and stairclimb another 5 miles a day... then i lift for 1.5 hours... i do cardio 7 days a week and lift 6 days a week... i have gained 13 pounds on my cycle, my bodyfat has stayed the same... i eat between 3000-3200 calories a day and nearly 400 grams of protein a day... i couldn't go a day without cardio but you have to understand that everyone responds differently to things... my diet is so clean... barely any fat or carbs in it... a lot of egg whites, greek yogurt, whey, chicken, fish, ground turkey and vegetables... i am a true believer in cardio being beneficial and i believe i am an example that i can work and you can still get good size... some people would disagree but i am proof that it is possible... check out my log and you can see my gains... i am not saying you will get the same results that i have but i am saying that it is possible and that cardio is benefical in many ways... it definitely will shred you up more and will cut down on water excess that you may not want... i aim for the leanest possible mass... if you need any training or dieting help, let me know... rick also knows his $hit so listen to him too...

Cardio is fine depending on your goal. If you are trying to "lean bulk", cardio is good to do as long as you are eating enough to make up for calories burned during cardio. It will not diminish gains on cycle as long as your Cal's are high enough. I think cardio on cycle is a good idea to help keep bodyfat down

uniifirex

Awards
i would def not be pushing the whole "burn fat gain muscle" concept while only taking a PH, hopefully you have a serm and not some OTC PCT.

back on topic.

whole point of cardio ( besides the health and ect reasons) is you burn cals right?

why not just drop a few hundred cals out of your diet?

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
if your asking me if i have a serm, of course i do... torem... also running ostarine in my pct... as well as daa, need2slin, lean xtreme and creatine...

i would def not be pushing the whole "burn fat gain muscle" concept while only taking a PH, hopefully you have a serm and not some OTC PCT.

back on topic.

whole point of cardio ( besides the health and ect reasons) is you burn cals right?

why not just drop a few hundred cals out of your diet?

uniifirex

Awards
no, was aiming toward OP i didnt read your post sorry.

but thats a hell of a lot of supplements your taking that are all OTC