2012 cycle help

GMaN1911

Awards
It's time for me once again to put together a cycle and I'm really torn on what to run, looking to run stuff I haven't run before and kinda wanting to stack 3 things for a bulk
Iv run SD, hdrol, xtren, epi, phera, bola...bola sucked for me so that's out. I was sorta leaning to having m14add in my cycle cuz I haven't run it before. So what do u guys think? I'm open to any crazy cycle suggestions

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
sd into phera?

GMaN1911

Awards
Maybe m14add and epi with an SD or phera kick start run m14add and epi for 6-8 weeks and SD for 3-4 weeks or phera for 4? Anything better? Or is that overkill? What's the word on trenavar? I could hold off till that's back in stock if its the bees knees haha

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
oh i thought you had it.

GMaN1911

Awards
Anyone else? Or maybe this can just be a thread for people to post there upcoming cycles

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
maybe you could give ultradrol a try? lol you have a lot of experience here!! are you just trying to bulk?? have you run d-bol or deca? how did you like xtren?

GMaN1911

Awards
maybe you could give ultradrol a try? lol you have a lot of experience here!! are you just trying to bulk?? have you run d-bol or deca? how did you like xtren?
I liked xtren kinda hard to remember it was awhile ago I ran it, good strength increase with it. Nope haven't run deca or dbol.....my main goal is bulk ill be eating clean though just upping the calories and switching some macros....is Ultradrol a good product? Haven't found much on it. I'm picking up SD and epi for sure just wondering what else to buy just trying to lay my cycles out for the year haha

GMaN1911

Awards
Ohh also ill be logging some vital labs stuff for you guys soon unsponsered

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
M1T stacked with halotestin.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
SD bridge into epi

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Haha yeah funny ill rip peoples heads off then ill puke my liver
Well maybe no rip their heads off, maybe just bite their ear off.

you are willing to run 3 methyls in one cycle, i figured you just didn't give a sh*t.

if you have the need to get hyuge to the point of cycling 3 methylated Orals, why not just inject and save your body all that stress?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
It's time for me once again to put together a cycle and I'm really torn on what to run, looking to run stuff I haven't run before and kinda wanting to stack 3 things for a bulk
Iv run SD, hdrol, xtren, epi, phera, bola...bola sucked for me so that's out. I was sorta leaning to having m14add in my cycle cuz I haven't run it before. So what do u guys think? I'm open to any crazy cycle suggestions
ar enon toxic injectables an option?

if not:

wk1-8 1-2 serving transaderm
wk1-8 4-6caps ed M1D black
wk1-6 20mg Beastdrol (methyl-masterone/superdrol)
wk5-9 HCGenerate

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
ultradrol is normally like a good 4th cycle... im not sure about stacking it though... ive read some good logs on it but i cannot say that I have any personal experience with it...

I liked xtren kinda hard to remember it was awhile ago I ran it, good strength increase with it. Nope haven't run deca or dbol.....my main goal is bulk ill be eating clean though just upping the calories and switching some macros....is Ultradrol a good product? Haven't found much on it. I'm picking up SD and epi for sure just wondering what else to buy just trying to lay my cycles out for the year haha

GMaN1911

Awards
ar enon toxic injectables an option?

if not:

wk1-8 1-2 serving transaderm
wk1-8 4-6caps ed M1D black
wk1-6 20mg Beastdrol (methyl-masterone/superdrol)
wk5-9 HCGenerate
6 weeks of superdrol? I will be taking UDCA for liver but Idk about six weeks of superdrol....would udca cut it for that? Haha or silibinin better?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ppdub Pro Bodybuilding 1
baldymcgee Supplement Auction 0
4fitness Anabolics 5
Anabolics 12
Meister Anabolics 3