Poll: Should I use Forma Stanzol or not

****! ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need input on cycle ASAP(smart people only!!!)

  1. Advanced Member
    Colbert's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    823
    Rep Power
    170666
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    74.18%

    ****! ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need input on cycle ASAP(smart people only!!!)


    God Dammit, ****! sigh*


    Ok so check this **** out. I have been trying to do this cycle for 5-6 months now and I've been having issue with everything including brewing the TNE! Well last night I got the TNE to stick at 100mg/ml and I can make it go through a slin pin now I'm putting everything on the table to do this **** and guess what. I've LOST my ****ing Forma STANZOL!!!!! YES! LOST IT! WTF!!! Who the **** losses two bottle of forma.


    That's why I hate my GF, parents, or even friends visiting me. I have a small ass room and I have to hide peptides, 200-300 pins, solution, BA, BB, powder, SARMs, and bunch of other **** and I have no idea were my forma is.


    So do you guys think I should do my cycle WITH or with OUT forma?


    Cycle:
    TNE 600mg/week(10 weeks)
    NPP 150mg EOD(10 weeks)Beast(3 caps for 3 weeks)
    Phera plex(3 or 4 caps(can't remember) for 4 weeks)
    HCG 300mg e3d


    Diesebolan week 3caps/day (weeks 6-10)


    Anti-E:
    Exemestane 12.5mg ED(10 weeks)


    PCT(4 weeks):
    Clomid(75/50/50/35)
    Anti-E(I'm thinking Erase but I WAS going to use forma)
    HCGenerate
    DAA (3g/day)
    Osta (12.5mg...going to start a month before PCT so it can kick in)
    GHRP 2 100mcg 3x a day
    CJC1295 w/o dac 3x day


    Support:
    Liv. 52
    N2 Guard
    cissus 3g/day
    N2shampoo
    Fish oil 5g/day
    CLA 4g/day


    Normal supps:
    Pre-workout(duh)
    N2Slin
    Recompadrol
    Hydrolized whey
    Monster V(before bed)


    I think that is all! So WITH or with OUT forma. I was going to use it on cycle and on PCT.

  2. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156114
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    48.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Idt its a big issue. U have exemestane already, u could use that during pct.
  3. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,792
    Rep Power
    2687353
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I'm not very smart....
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Colbert's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    823
    Rep Power
    170666
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    74.18%

    to the top!
  5. Senior Member
    heebs10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Power
    1154
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    61.95%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    wow, i cant imagine how angry you must get while on hormones if your this angry while not on them lol.

    TNE can be injected sub-q (i assume sub-q since you mentioned slin pin)?

    sorry i dont have any useful info
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  6. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64118
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    66.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    This is silly -- you think formestane will make or break such a complex cycle?

    You have aromasin on hand --- that alone should make this thread not even exist.

    Get growing on this cycle and stop stressing over something as minor as this.....

    -Matt
  7. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156114
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    48.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    This is silly -- you think formestane will make or break such a complex cycle?

    You have aromasin on hand --- that alone should make this thread not even exist.

    Get growing on this cycle and stop stressing over something as minor as this.....

    -Matt
    Lol that's what I said, he's gtg already.
  8. Advanced Member
    Colbert's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    823
    Rep Power
    170666
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    74.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    wow, i cant imagine how angry you must get while on hormones if your this angry while not on them lol.

    TNE can be injected sub-q (i assume sub-q since you mentioned slin pin)?

    sorry i dont have any useful info
    I'm angry cause it took me months to find the right formula to brew TNE...it can go threw a 29g slin pin.
  9. Advanced Member
    Colbert's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    823
    Rep Power
    170666
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    74.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    This is silly -- you think formestane will make or break such a complex cycle?

    You have aromasin on hand --- that alone should make this thread not even exist.

    Get growing on this cycle and stop stressing over something as minor as this.....

    -Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Lol that's what I said, he's gtg already.
    Yeah I think I should. I'm going to look for it some more and if I can't find it then i can't find it. I was hoping it could block my E2...that why I wanted it. For the my hair.


    I'm going to be ballad after this cycle.

    Did I mention I might throw Kigs and peptides in this too
  10. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,121
    Rep Power
    5054030
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    79.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Exodus 20:7


    7Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
  11. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156114
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    48.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Aww sh*t bro, go f*cking ape sh*t with this cycle!
  12. Senior Member
    heebs10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Power
    1154
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    61.95%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    im not real familiar with TNE. how much are you gonna run? do you have to inject daily? im assuming it has a short half-life
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  13. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10111
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    70.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    im not real familiar with TNE. how much are you gonna run? do you have to inject daily? im assuming it has a short half-life
    you have to pin it 2x or 3x ED. short half life 4-8hrs
  14. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64118
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    66.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    Yeah I think I should. I'm going to look for it some more and if I can't find it then i can't find it. I was hoping it could block my E2...that why I wanted it. For the my hair.


    I'm going to be ballad after this cycle.

    Did I mention I might throw Kigs and peptides in this too
    YOu wanted formestane for your hair? For E2?

    Formestane will help control estrogen but does NOTHING for hair, and may in fact hinder hair follicles

    due to the 4-hydroxy-testosterone conversion......

    You throwing in Kigs? How long have you been lifting consistently for? What have you achieved thus far?

    This sound pretty advanced...

    -Matt
  15. Advanced Member
    Colbert's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    823
    Rep Power
    170666
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    74.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    YOu wanted formestane for your hair? For E2?

    Formestane will help control estrogen but does NOTHING for hair, and may in fact hinder hair follicles

    due to the 4-hydroxy-testosterone conversion......

    You throwing in Kigs? How long have you been lifting consistently for? What have you achieved thus far?

    This sound pretty advanced...

    -Matt
    2 years about to hit 3. The past 6 months I have move to a new city and my workout and everything went down the drain and that was another reason I didn't start this cycle. Now my family has moved and I was helping them.

    I have a pro bodybuilder as a nutritionist and he also rights my workouts but when I signed up for him all this **** happened so that was pretty disappointing.

    I have a lot of friends so I got a lot of the stuff for very cheap or free but I have still spent a good amount of money on this.

    I've researched this cycle for almost 9 months now but I still feel like I'm missing something.
  16. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156114
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    48.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

    YOu wanted formestane for your hair? For E2?

    Formestane will help control estrogen but does NOTHING for hair, and may in fact hinder hair follicles

    due to the 4-hydroxy-testosterone conversion......

    You throwing in Kigs? How long have you been lifting consistently for? What have you achieved thus far?

    This sound pretty advanced...

    -Matt
    He means forma-stanzol which I believe has an ingredient in it to help protect your hair. That's why he's worried cuz he can't find it.
  17. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64118
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    66.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    He means forma-stanzol which I believe has an ingredient in it to help protect your hair. That's why he's worried cuz he can't find it.
    AHHH haa.....Ok, that makes more sense....

    -Matt
  18. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64118
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    66.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    2 years about to hit 3. The past 6 months I have move to a new city and my workout and everything went down the drain and that was another reason I didn't start this cycle. Now my family has moved and I was helping them.

    I have a pro bodybuilder as a nutritionist and he also rights my workouts but when I signed up for him all this **** happened so that was pretty disappointing.

    I have a lot of friends so I got a lot of the stuff for very cheap or free but I have still spent a good amount of money on this.

    I've researched this cycle for almost 9 months now but I still feel like I'm missing something.
    Gotcha -- sounds like you have a nice well connected circle of friends

    Can you disclose whom this ifbb pro is that is handling your protocol?

    -Matt
  19. Advanced Member
    Colbert's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    823
    Rep Power
    170666
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    74.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Gotcha -- sounds like you have a nice well connected circle of friends

    Can you disclose whom this ifbb pro is that is handling your protocol?

    -Matt
    If I do I would be dead. The nutritionist is not a IFBB but I have an old school IFBB looking over me. But I'm not a big guy IMHO and school and life is kicking my ass
  20. New Member
    Ricci Gladwel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    27
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    82
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    12.33%

    Can someone explain " it took months to brew TNE " u make it yourself??? Also wtf is it?

    Sorry for being naive.
  21. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64118
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    66.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    If I do I would be dead. The nutritionist is not a IFBB but I have an old school IFBB looking over me. But I'm not a big guy IMHO and school and life is kicking my ass
    Old school ehh....cool man.

    Sounds like you are in good hands.

    -Matt
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Smart newb seeks smart PH advice.
    By MentalNomad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 12:13 AM
  2. Attention Smart people need help!!!
    By bbkhan87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 05:40 AM
  3. Little help from smart people!
    By Aggravated in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 10:01 AM
  4. This smart girl thinks I am really smart...details inside
    By refrieddreams in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 02:32 PM
  5. Smart people please answer this
    By NoviceSekinHelp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2003, 05:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in