****! ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need input on cycle ASAP(smart people only!!!)

Should I use Forma Stanzol or not

• Yes, yes you ****ing should!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No you'll do fine without it

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Colbert

Colbert

Awards
God Dammit, ****! sigh*

Ok so check this **** out. I have been trying to do this cycle for 5-6 months now and I've been having issue with everything including brewing the TNE! Well last night I got the TNE to stick at 100mg/ml and I can make it go through a slin pin now I'm putting everything on the table to do this **** and guess what. I've LOST my ****ing Forma STANZOL!!!!! YES! LOST IT! WTF!!! Who the **** losses two bottle of forma.

That's why I hate my GF, parents, or even friends visiting me. I have a small ass room and I have to hide peptides, 200-300 pins, solution, BA, BB, powder, SARMs, and bunch of other **** and I have no idea were my forma is.

So do you guys think I should do my cycle WITH or with OUT forma?

Cycle:
TNE 600mg/week(10 weeks)
NPP 150mg EOD(10 weeks)Beast(3 caps for 3 weeks)
Phera plex(3 or 4 caps(can't remember) for 4 weeks)
HCG 300mg e3d

Diesebolan week 3caps/day (weeks 6-10)

Anti-E:
Exemestane 12.5mg ED(10 weeks)

PCT(4 weeks):
Clomid(75/50/50/35)
Anti-E(I'm thinking Erase but I WAS going to use forma)
HCGenerate
DAA (3g/day)
Osta (12.5mg...going to start a month before PCT so it can kick in)
GHRP 2 100mcg 3x a day
CJC1295 w/o dac 3x day

Support:
Liv. 52
N2 Guard
cissus 3g/day
N2shampoo
Fish oil 5g/day
CLA 4g/day

Normal supps:
Pre-workout(duh)
N2Slin
Recompadrol
Hydrolized whey
Monster V(before bed)

I think that is all! So WITH or with OUT forma. I was going to use it on cycle and on PCT.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Idt its a big issue. U have exemestane already, u could use that during pct.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
wow, i cant imagine how angry you must get while on hormones if your this angry while not on them lol.

TNE can be injected sub-q (i assume sub-q since you mentioned slin pin)?

sorry i dont have any useful info

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is silly -- you think formestane will make or break such a complex cycle?

You have aromasin on hand --- that alone should make this thread not even exist.

Get growing on this cycle and stop stressing over something as minor as this.....

-Matt

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards

You have aromasin on hand --- that alone should make this thread not even exist.

Get growing on this cycle and stop stressing over something as minor as this.....

-Matt
Lol that's what I said, he's gtg already.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
wow, i cant imagine how angry you must get while on hormones if your this angry while not on them lol.

TNE can be injected sub-q (i assume sub-q since you mentioned slin pin)?

sorry i dont have any useful info
I'm angry cause it took me months to find the right formula to brew TNE...it can go threw a 29g slin pin.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards

-Matt
Lol that's what I said, he's gtg already.
Yeah I think I should. I'm going to look for it some more and if I can't find it then i can't find it. I was hoping it could block my E2...that why I wanted it. For the my hair.

I'm going to be ballad after this cycle.

Did I mention I might throw Kigs and peptides in this too :D

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[h=3]Exodus 20:7[/h]

[SUP]7[/SUP]Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Aww sh*t bro, go f*cking ape sh*t with this cycle!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
im not real familiar with TNE. how much are you gonna run? do you have to inject daily? im assuming it has a short half-life

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
im not real familiar with TNE. how much are you gonna run? do you have to inject daily? im assuming it has a short half-life
you have to pin it 2x or 3x ED. short half life 4-8hrs

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think I should. I'm going to look for it some more and if I can't find it then i can't find it. I was hoping it could block my E2...that why I wanted it. For the my hair.

I'm going to be ballad after this cycle.

Did I mention I might throw Kigs and peptides in this too :D
YOu wanted formestane for your hair? For E2?

Formestane will help control estrogen but does NOTHING for hair, and may in fact hinder hair follicles

due to the 4-hydroxy-testosterone conversion......

You throwing in Kigs? How long have you been lifting consistently for? What have you achieved thus far?

This sound pretty advanced...

-Matt

Colbert

Colbert

Awards

Formestane will help control estrogen but does NOTHING for hair, and may in fact hinder hair follicles

You throwing in Kigs? How long have you been lifting consistently for? What have you achieved thus far?

-Matt
2 years about to hit 3. The past 6 months I have move to a new city and my workout and everything went down the drain and that was another reason I didn't start this cycle. Now my family has moved and I was helping them.

I have a pro bodybuilder as a nutritionist and he also rights my workouts but when I signed up for him all this **** happened so that was pretty disappointing.

I have a lot of friends so I got a lot of the stuff for very cheap or free but I have still spent a good amount of money on this.

I've researched this cycle for almost 9 months now but I still feel like I'm missing something.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards

-Matt
He means forma-stanzol which I believe has an ingredient in it to help protect your hair. That's why he's worried cuz he can't find it.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He means forma-stanzol which I believe has an ingredient in it to help protect your hair. That's why he's worried cuz he can't find it.
AHHH haa.....Ok, that makes more sense....

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 years about to hit 3. The past 6 months I have move to a new city and my workout and everything went down the drain and that was another reason I didn't start this cycle. Now my family has moved and I was helping them.

I have a pro bodybuilder as a nutritionist and he also rights my workouts but when I signed up for him all this **** happened so that was pretty disappointing.

I have a lot of friends so I got a lot of the stuff for very cheap or free but I have still spent a good amount of money on this.

I've researched this cycle for almost 9 months now but I still feel like I'm missing something.
Gotcha -- sounds like you have a nice well connected circle of friends :)

Can you disclose whom this ifbb pro is that is handling your protocol?

-Matt

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Gotcha -- sounds like you have a nice well connected circle of friends :)

Can you disclose whom this ifbb pro is that is handling your protocol?

-Matt
If I do I would be dead. The nutritionist is not a IFBB but I have an old school IFBB looking over me. But I'm not a big guy IMHO and school and life is kicking my ass :(

Ricci Gladwel

Ricci Gladwel

Awards
Can someone explain " it took months to brew TNE " u make it yourself??? Also wtf is it?

Sorry for being naive.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I do I would be dead. The nutritionist is not a IFBB but I have an old school IFBB looking over me. But I'm not a big guy IMHO and school and life is kicking my ass :(
Old school ehh....cool man.

Sounds like you are in good hands.

-Matt