First time cycle

chris85

Awards
I was wondering what wud b a good first time cycle. Ive been training for a while and my diet is now in check. I been tryn to research but as i read forums i get more confused cuz everybody has different input. Im 27 and 26% bf. Thanks in advance

survey

Awards
Epi or hdrol will be a likely response from most.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
U need to get your bodyfat down first bro, when u have a higher bodyfat your estrogen is higher than normal, which puts at a higher risk of getting estrogen related side effects

survey

Awards
U need to get your bodyfat down first bro, when u have a higher bodyfat your estrogen is higher than normal, which puts at a higher risk of getting estrogen related side effects
Hes right. Your bf is pretty high. That could cause other problems too.

chris85

Awards
Thanks. Yea dnt want any estro probs. Wat about clen have any yall used it bfore and how good is it. Or know of any good fat burners?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Clen has uncomfortable sides, it stays in the body too long too. I prefer ECA when I'm cutting. Need2slin would b a great addition too.

chris85

Awards
Yea seen need2slin and looked good. Wat about animal m-stack. Aint it bout the same?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Eh I'm not that familiar with the ingredients honestly.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
Just like everyone else is telling you bro, you've got to get your bf down... Need2Slin is by far the best I could recommend to you... You can also try N2Burn... They both have different effects that can be very helpful... You need to get your diet right and do some cardio and get yourself prepared for a cycle... I have plenty of coupon codes for you to get the products you need to get going... PM me with any questions or for any coupons and I'll be glad to give you as much help as I can...

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
No offense, but you're diet is not in check if you are 26% bf. if you were to jump on a inject cycle you would look so bloated and most likely not happy with your results. Take the advice given and cut down some bf then come back and ask for advice again but even so you should research on your own on which compounds do what and what are typical results. you should at least have in mind a few options for us to choose from rather than make a thread and ask what is the best cycle for you.

Roniboney

Awards
re-iterating things now but I would strongly suggest getting down to a lower bodyfat and then going on a cycle.Get down to at least 15% then use a bulking PH or AAS.

Btw if your asking us what to use then you need more time researching what compounds to use.Though I will say some type of methyl should do fine for a first cycle

chris85

Awards
Thanks for all yalls help. Ima cut down. Then come back. I have had my diet in check for a few weeks now. And my weight is dropin bout a pound per week. But wen i look n the mirror it looks like im loosing more muscle than i want to. And i wasnt aking for anybody to do the work for me on anobolics i was just wonderin if one wored bettrr than another for a first time.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Its very unlikely your losing muscle if you've only been losing a pound per week, don't worry about it. Just do your research and come back when your bf is down and we can help u.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Get on a 16 week lowcarbplex, steakdrol, leanmeat ace, and broccoli ethenate stack cycle.