Androhard dose timing question.

ricka182

Awards
I'm on day 4 running AH. I've been taking all 6 caps first thing in the morning, empty stomach with water, no food for at least 30 minutes after. I usually lift late afternoon, around 3:30 to 5pm, then do cardio for about an hour, 5 days a week. I've also started Epi last week, and have worked my way up to 40mg. The Epi was 30mg pre and 10mg post, but I'm going to switch that to 10mg spread out 4 times a day, or 20mg twice a day.

Should I keep dosing the AH in the morning, or move it closer to lifting time? And any suggestions on the Epi, 20mg/2x, or 10mg/4x a day?

thx

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 4 running AH. I've been taking all 6 caps first thing in the morning, empty stomach with water, no food for at least 30 minutes after. I usually lift late afternoon, around 3:30 to 5pm, then do cardio for about an hour, 5 days a week. I've also started Epi last week, and have worked my way up to 40mg. The Epi was 30mg pre and 10mg post, but I'm going to switch that to 10mg spread out 4 times a day, or 20mg twice a day.<br>
<br>
Should I keep dosing the AH in the morning, or move it closer to lifting time? And any suggestions on the Epi, 20mg/2x, or 10mg/4x a day?<br>
<br>

Using epi + spreading out the epi dose renders the once-a-day dosing for AndroHard useless. You will be suppressed due to epistane.

At this point, dose according to whatever is most convenient for you.

Awesome cycle BTW --- should harden you up big time!

-Matt

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ya I would split one morning dose and then one pre-workout

ricka182

Awards
Using epi + spreading out the epi dose renders the once-a-day dosing for AndroHard useless. You will be suppressed due to epistane.

At this point, dose according to whatever is most convenient for you.

Awesome cycle BTW --- should harden you up big time!

-Matt
Ok, good to know Matt. Thanks! I can't wait til this stuff really kicks in!

Ya I would split one morning dose and then one pre-workout
So 3 caps in the morn, and 3 more an hour or so pre-WO? Same with the Epi, 20mg with the first 3 AH, and another 20mg pre-WO..

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ya, since you lift late afternoon as long as you have around 6-8 hours between dosing and you can dose the epi twice with the AH as well.

ricka182

Awards
Cool man...thanks for the info. I think I'll go with the 2+2 dosing. I was doing 1st dose right at wake, but I'll hold that off for an hour or so. That will keep me right at 8 hours between doses of both. I also usually wait at least 30-45 minutes before taking any other supps, to avoid interference, if any.