Awards
This is my first cycle of Helladrol.
Helladrol wk 1-4
Forged liver support wk 1-4
Forged Joint Repair wk 1-4
Forged post cycle wk 4-8
Forma Stanzol wk 4-10
Test booster after cycle is complete.

I'm currently sitting at 180lbs 6 ft even. I plan on keeping up with a log along with pics. I'll be upping my intake to 3500 calories.

SCScorpio

SCScorpio

Awards
I'll be starting my 1st cycle soon too. Was going to do Katanadrol/Transaderm, but opted for Helladrol/Transaderm.
From what I researched, you should probably pre-load Hawthorn Berry/Support for 2 weeks to help stabalize your blood pressure. Also you should have SERM on hand for PCT just in case.
What dosages will you be running per week?
I'm not sure of your age, but if your under 21, it is highly recommended you wait so your natural hormone levels won't get screwed up.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks is not long enough, you should run it for 6. It takes at least 2 to 3 weeks to even kick in, you'll be stopping when the fun is just starting.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 weeks is not long enough, you should run it for 6. It takes at least 2 to 3 weeks to even kick in, you'll be stopping when the fun is just starting.
My first run of hdrol I ran it for 6 weeks. 50/50/75/75/100/100. Didn't kick in till week 3. Couldn't imagine not running it for 6 weeks. I am not very respondent though so you might feel it more. Though pretty much most ppl say it's best to run it longer.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I agree with the above....6 weeks at 100mg will definitely put on some lean gains

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
This is my first cycle of Helladrol.
Helladrol wk 1-4 do 1-6, 50/75/75/75/75/75 instead. hella needs 2wks to really shine so 4wks is too short.
Forged liver support wk 1-4 take this 1-7, you need to clean out your liver in pct
Forged Joint Repair wk 1-4 take 1-4 or 1-6 depending on how bad your joints are. fish/flax/krill oils help a lot too
Forged post cycle wk 4-8 this is a test booster.
Forma Stanzol wk 4-10 this is an AI, use it 0/8/10/10/8/6 total pumps a day, split into 2 doses
Test booster after cycle is complete.

I'm currently sitting at 180lbs 6 ft even. I plan on keeping up with a log along with pics. I'll be upping my intake to 3500 calories.

COMMENTED, you are on the right track, we just need to make adjustments.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
you have a pretty good idea of what you need to be doing but it definitelyh needs some adjustments... you can have a really good run with this if done properly... check out my log as I am in my last week of helladrol right now... I have had an amazing run with it... I dosed it at 75 mg the first four weeks, 100 the fifth and kicked it to 125 for this week... You need to get some N2Guard for your support... I really don"t think you will need any of the joint supp but it is good to have on hand for the cycle... you also need fish oil while on cycle... forma stanzol has been great for me... i added it mid cycle and it has been excellent... you need a serm for your pct... i recommend torem but you use what you are comfortable with... you also need DAA in your PCT... this is a must... i am running ostarine (mk2866) in my PCT which is going to not only help to keep my gains, but should add to them... Im also using Need2Slin and Lean Xtreme in my pct as well but those are not as crucial as the other things listed... Check out my log... It might be of some help... You have the opportunity to really have a great cycle if done properly... If you need any help, let me know...

D

Diemess

Awards
COMMENTED, you are on the right track, we just need to make adjustments.
Thanks for that, I too am starting my first Hella cycle soon and I'm trying to absorb all the info and tips from the experience players!

you have a pretty good idea of what you need to be doing but it definitelyh needs some adjustments... you can have a really good run with this if done properly... check out my log as I am in my last week of helladrol right now... I have had an amazing run with it... I dosed it at 75 mg the first four weeks, 100 the fifth and kicked it to 125 for this week... You need to get some N2Guard for your support... I really don"t think you will need any of the joint supp but it is good to have on hand for the cycle... you also need fish oil while on cycle... forma stanzol has been great for me... i added it mid cycle and it has been excellent... you need a serm for your pct... i recommend torem but you use what you are comfortable with... you also need DAA in your PCT... this is a must... i am running ostarine (mk2866) in my PCT which is going to not only help to keep my gains, but should add to them... Im also using Need2Slin and Lean Xtreme in my pct as well but those are not as crucial as the other things listed... Check out my log... It might be of some help... You have the opportunity to really have a great cycle if done properly... If you need any help, let me know...
Hey Dylan, I've been lurking and watching your progress thread since you started and I had a few questions! I tried PMing you but I don't think i'm allowed to send PMs yet due to my post count. How often do you log onto AIM?

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
im on now and then... im gone most of the day during the week but on the weekends im on there... just keep in mind that im on hawaii time so theres a big time difference but i would be glad to help any way that i can man... my aim is the same as my screen name here...

Thanks for that, I too am starting my first Hella cycle soon and I'm trying to absorb all the info and tips from the experience players!

Hey Dylan, I've been lurking and watching your progress thread since you started and I had a few questions! I tried PMing you but I don't think i'm allowed to send PMs yet due to my post count. How often do you log onto AIM?

D

Diemess

Awards
im on now and then... im gone most of the day during the week but on the weekends im on there... just keep in mind that im on hawaii time so theres a big time difference but i would be glad to help any way that i can man... my aim is the same as my screen name here...
Ahh ok, i'm in cali so the time difference isn't an issue.

scjordan

scjordan

Awards
Hey man thanks for the info. I'll deff be running a 6 week cycle now. Can you post the link to your log on here for me sir. By the way someone asked how old I was. 25 here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Anabolics 2
K Anabolics 5
M Anabolics 4
F Anabolics 12
C Anabolics 7