Real Spawn PH vs. Test only cycle?

dh1210

Awards
Well as the title says i am torn between the two. The only thing is I already have the PH, i bought it a couple of months ago but just never have taken it. Mainly because i am worried about it messing with my libdo and i am also afraid for my liver being that i still drink beer occasionally. Here is the break down of the PH i have combined in one pill to be taken twice a day:

2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol= 10mg
19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione = 50mg

Well here is my questions this would be my first ever PH or cycle so I'm needing a little advice from experienced users. Do y'all think this PH is going to shut down my libdo and if so what can i take to help boost it back up? I am not really worried about my liver because i think i can control the beer drinking for 4 weeks and i will be running cycle guard throughout the cycle which should help also. So my next question is should i just not run this PH and just take the dive and run a real Test cycle? BTW i am 29yrs old and have been working out for about a year now. Well any good advice would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

Roniboney

Awards
I am a lot younger at 22 man but if you're only training a year I think you should try lifting and eating big for a few more years.I've been lifting for 5 years(3 seriously),am studying nutrition and physiology.I know my body very well and am about to start my first cycle.Eat big and lift heavy for a while until you know how you react to foods and training man.

If you definately going on the cycle where's the info on what SERM and support supps your going to use?What about your entire PCT?