IBE EPISTANE CYCLE...need advice.. - AnabolicMinds.com

IBE EPISTANE CYCLE...need advice..

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

IBE EPISTANE CYCLE...need advice..

Ok guys after doing research for more than three months I decided to do my first ph cycle epistane in february...

About myself...I'm 22yrs old weight 180lbs and height about 5'11

I wanna gain little weight like 5lbs but I wanna lose body fat...I think rite now my body fat is around 18 to 20%...so plz give me advice how to dose and wat to eat...

I have few supplements that I'm gonna take with epistane but don't kno that when should I take...I gonna put list of my supplements below so you can tell me when and how much to dose...

Epistane
    AI cycle assist
    AI pct
    Erase
    Liquid nolvadex
    Forma stanozol(idk I should take this or save it for superdrol cycle later this year)
    Orange triad
    Testopro
    Prime
    Protein
    DAA
    Lclt
    Xtend and recover pro
    Creatine
    Superpump max, white flood

So I have all these supplement so plz advice wat to take and wat not to...

Thank you all in advance
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.

Epi 20/30/30/40/40
    Cycle assist

PCT

nolva 20/20/10/10
    DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g
    cycle assist
    AI PCT
    start prime and testopro when nolva is done.
    save the form

Erase 0/0/0/1/2/3/3/2/1
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29
    Epi 20/30/30/40/40
    Cycle assist

PCT

nolva 20/20/10/10
    DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g
    cycle assist
    AI PCT
    start prime and testopro when nolva is done.
    save the form

Erase 0/0/0/1/2/3/3/2/1
    Wow this looks sooo perfect....thanks bigwhite

One question...why prime and testopro after nolva??? To get my strength back or for something else?? And I have agmatine too?? Should I use that too and what about lclt and preworkout???
    OG Punjabi Avenger
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Wow this looks sooo perfect....thanks bigwhite

One question...why prime and testopro after nolva??? To get my strength back or for something else?? And I have agmatine too?? Should I use that too and what about lclt and preworkout???
    on cycle due to blood pressure i only use a very small amount of pre. limit to just a scoop or none at all. agmatine whenever and wtf is lclt lol???

yeah start those two test boosters after the nolva and daa to keep gains and work on natty test and libido. also you dont wanna run testopro the first 4 weeks due to it having siniging nettle root which is just freeing up test not creating total T. Prime is just whatever : / not a fan of USP.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Lclt stands for L-Carnitine-L-tartrate...

So it doesn't matter I take prime or not...so can just take testopro??
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

And what about bcaa??
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bcaa morning, during workout, and evening at least 3 times a day will help u lean out
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fame126
    Bcaa morning, during workout, and evening at least 3 times a day will help u lean out
    Perfect...any other advise you wanna give??
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Epi

5 week EPI cycle

30/40/40/40/40 The sweet spot for EPI is between 30-40mg.No point in taking 20mg in my opinion

On cycle: Cycle Support AI 5 weeks

PCT:

erase 0/2/3/2/2/1 test booster+anti cortisol

Nolva 20/20/10/10

HCGenerate 5 caps a day gets libido up and can raise test and lower estrogen

NAC (n-acetyl cycteine) 1000mg Every day antioxidant and immune function

Vitamin C 1000mg x4 a day AM,PRE-wo,POST-wo,PRE-BED
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney
    Epi

5 week EPI cycle

30/40/40/40/40 The sweet spot for EPI is between 30-40mg.No point in taking 20mg in my opinion

On cycle: Cycle Support AI 5 weeks

PCT:

erase 0/2/3/2/2/1 test booster+anti cortisol

Nolva 20/20/10/10

HCGenerate 5 caps a day gets libido up and can raise test and lower estrogen

NAC (n-acetyl cycteine) 1000mg Every day antioxidant and immune function

Vitamin C 1000mg x4 a day AM,PRE-wo,POST-wo,PRE-BED
    Thanks for advise...but I don't have some of the supps u wrote...on top I put wat supps I have so plz choose from those..
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Thanks for advise...but I don't have some of the supps u wrote...on top I put wat supps I have so plz choose from those..
    my mistake

epi at 30/40/40/40/40

AI-Cycle Assist

PCT:
    just use erase as your test booster +anti-cortisol at 0/2/3/2/2/1
    AI pct
    Nolva at 20/20/10/10
    DAA as bigwhiteguy29 laid out

For EPI you will be fine with that

Save the rest for your superdrol cycle.How much of each of these products do you have?Can you dose them as laid out?
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Yes I have two bottles of epi...and rest I have one bottle of each...
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

I saw that you taking epistane too...how's it going??
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Epistane 20/20/30/30/30
    AI cycle assist rec dose
    Orange triad (i get dried out from epi)
    Lclt 2-4g ed (through PCT as well, stuff is cheap, run it as much as possible)
    Creatine 5g ed (through PCT as well, this stuff is even CHEAPER, run as much as possible with seldom breaks for kidneys)

AI pct rec dose
    Liquid nolvadex 20/20/10/10
    Forma stanozol or Erase 0/0/25/50/75/75/25 (similar dosing for Forma stanozol, max dose in 1/3rds ramp up then down starting 3rd week of PCT)
    DAA 3g ed through PCT
    Superpump max OR white flood pre workout for maintaining drive and strength in the gym

Testopro (post PCT test optimization)
    Prime (post PCT for gains/strength retention)

Protein (throughout)
    Xtend and recover pro (throughout, taken at least pre/intra workout, I like to take occasional doses upon waking or going to bed as well)
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Thanks sourdough

Do you think epi dose is a little low?? Usually everyone say to take 40 or 50..
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Thanks sourdough

Do you think epi dose is a little low?? Usually everyone say to take 40 or 50..
    Ye 40mg is the sweet spot.

Starting my cycle in 2 weeks.Pre-cycling milk thistle,saw palmetto and red yeast rice in a low dose atm.

Looking forward to starting the cycle man.Some of my friends have seen great results from EPI.Its a wonderful product
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ran Epi at 20-30mg across only 4 weeks and had great results.... Yes you CAN go higher, not really necessary though... IMO.

I think if you have everything dialed in, solid diet, solid routine that you stick to, solid surrounding supplementation... your gonna gain no matter what....

If you have more then one bottle then by all means take it as high as you need to, but dont use more steroids to fill in other holes in your game... most stop gaining on cycle cause they forget to increase cals... whats the first thing they do? increase the dose instead... then your left with MAYBE some more gains but they might as well not be there cause you dont know how to eat to maintain them...
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Go it sourdough...thanks again...this is my first ph so I'm gonna log this...I can't wait...so excited...
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Go it sourdough...thanks again...this is my first ph so I'm gonna log this...I can't wait...so excited...
    me and you both dude.PM me the link when you start it and I'll follow along with you
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Roniboney
    me and you both dude.PM me the link when you start it and I'll follow along with you
    For sure bro...I'll be following u...so good luck bro...and I'll pm you once I start the log...
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

we're both around the same weight also so this should be interesting
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Actually I was just guessing my weight...I weight myself this morning and I weigh 175lbs
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

This month I'll be trying to lose like 5lbs...so on epistane atleast I can gain 5lbs back but pure muscle...
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.

you do not need HCgenerate when you have testopro. dont start the testopro till 4-5 weeks into pct because of the nettle root.

also, not much need for anti cort when using Erase it does that as well.

BCAA i do pre workout and sometimes in the A.M. and post workout. depends on food and funds and time.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  170 lbs.

I used nolva after havoc, 6 months later, finally estrogen levels have gradually returned to almost normal,after pct they where double the normal max, while after just havoc, the where really low. So i think the estrogen rebound from nolvadex is worse than the shutdown from havoc/epistane. Im certain i would he better of like som of my friends who just took novedex xt or erase and had perfect bloodwork a month after pct .
    I had months of high estrogen and ok libido, good libido now, awsome actually but , estrogen is still a bit over normal.
    Pretty sure that nolva gave me the estrogen rebound of epic proportions , some gyno growth(stopped now), and more fat gains...

Strongest im planning to take now is lg m 1-d black erase, activate xtreme and triazole type stuff. Not much power in those, but safer.
    Never touching anything i need nolva for again. Perhaps i would not have had 5-6months of feeling like a woman if i had used an ai with the nolva, but it still in my book seems too powerful for epi/havoc pct. More proper after sd etc, along with an ai

My 2 cents
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

you took just Nolva?

if so ye you should have used and AI,cortisol blocker at specific times of the day ect...

No offense but sounds like you did it wrong

Btw before I even joined the boards officially I had seen for months that you ahve to have a SERM pct.I would not take anything hormonal without something proven to return my hormones to normal.

I feel bad for you man.Good luck with your next cycle
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  170 lbs.

Yep, just nolva and daa for pct. That is the general suggestion here. I aldo know like around 15 people who have used various kinds of roids, some even used sd without any pct, they then lost alot of weight, but still had better bloodwork than me about 1-2 months after use.

But i kept my gains. And gained additional 5lbs the next months, unfortunatly alot of it has been fat. So during nolva i atleast protected my gains, but yes, i should have used an ai like erase too.

But considering my balls never shrunk during havoc , i still think i would have been better of with just an otc product... One friend just used gaspari novedex xt, the other erase, and they did not get problems like me.

And i did not get problems until i stopped nolvadex , then gradually over the next weeks i gained weight, but also itchy leaky nipples.. Went to the doc, test confirmed very high estrogen and some other high stuff, testo was in the upper normal range.
    So i think your right, i should have used an ai, actually considering using novedex xt made me better when i finally got hold of one.
    Actually i tried using more nolva too, and tapering it, it help imidiately, but a few days after coming off, again estrogen symptoms flared up again.
    Thats when i just though, lets just try and otc ai instead, and it helped.

I think one should see how shutdown one gets, if libido and nuts remain great during the entire cycle, start with the otc stuff, and unelss one developes problems, just keep nolva or arimidex etc close by:-)
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

And what about bcaa??
    there ok but dont overwhelm yourself. get a whey protein powder it has LOTS of BCAA's in it and other amino acids if you do ge the bcaas id use it post workout in the post workout drink. but id spend the money on straight protein powder myself
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  170 lbs.

Btw. My problems where minor, just that in my opinion, havoc/epi was not worth it, considering i gained like 5-6 lbs of mixed muscle and Fat. Nor impressed.
    Ok heres the entire supplist during and after:
    Havoc
    Cycle support

Pct
    Zma
    Nolvadex
    Daa
    Reversitol v2(does nothing)

Then after that over the next months, problems appeared.
    So i did a mini cycle of nolvadex, which killed the problems,
    A few days after coming of nolva again, problems surfaced again
    Took tests, got answers
    Took gasapri novedex xt and finnally felt good again.
    Next 2months went by, and everything felt normal. Strenght alltime high, libido like i had in my 20's pornstar style ;-)
    New tests, everything normal. Estradiol still just over normal, but older tests put my estrogen in the high range anyway.
    Probably why6oxo an gaspari novedex xt gave me alone better gains than epi/havoc...lots of estrogen to block normally in my body.

I just went from having a pornstar libido of 2-3 orgasms without losing my hardon to just one ...like most dudes. And getting itchy nipples that i could sqeeze out a micro drop from. I avoided visually disturbing gyno, and now feel fine.

I just wondr i nolvadex is not the best route, arimidex sounds alot better, acutally as mentioned, even just erase seams better ...i really do not like nolva, or i liked nolva, i hated coming of it.

Bottom line, serm is not enough, an ai is just as needed, and i think the otc ones might be enough for havoc/epi types.

So yep, i should have included a better ai than reversitol during pct, not later . Reversitol v2 was not good enough.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  170 lbs.

Just to make sure that no one misunderstands, i used nolvadex/tamoxifen as main serm during pct, not novedex xt from gaspari until later.

But enough about my bout with hormones, to threadstarter, your route looks solid. Just be prepared that when coming of tamoxifen/nolvadex your estrogen might skyrocket... So continue with your otc ai like erase a good while after you end your nolvadex.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

well he should be dosing his erase to start in week 2 or 3 of his pct and Nolva from the get go.

Eg Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Erase 0/2/3/2/2/1 or 0/0/3/2/2/2/1
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane...First Cycle Advice?
    By Ryan1000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-31-2011, 09:25 PM
  2. first epistane cycle needing advice
    By hatmon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 01:47 AM