AMS mass attack vs LG trifecta, which stack is better?

BigDMunz

Awards
Just would like to know which one is better, andro mass attack by AMS containing 1 andro and 4 ad plus arom-x an aromatase inhibitor or LG's trifecta stack which is methyl 1-d, masterdrol, formadrol and gh enerate?

I dont see an E block or arom inhibitor included for the LG trifecta stack. Is one necessary for pct?

My age is 26, I need to know if its ok for me to take this because I'm also on armour for hypothyroidism.

Besides the stack just eat a **** ton of protein and a good BCA supplement?

Help me out guys, thanks.

standon

Banned
Awards
Formadrol is pct, idk ams might be stronger but if your thyroid is messed up I don't know if I'd touch either

BigDMunz

Awards
Seriously, that sucks.

Well my levels are good as long as im on the armour. Cycling would just increase t3 which you would want normally from a cycle right?

Actually i just checked my old labs from before the armour and my t3 and t4 were both good its just that my tsh was real high being 8.000. Wow that's really strange?!?!?!

standon

Banned
Awards
You kno better than me about yourself, the thyroid is tricky idk I'd go depending on how you felt

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't really tell you to take our stack because of a possible thyroid issue. I would consult your doctor and talk about hormone manipulation before starting any type of supplement in this area. Sucks man i know, but careful is better.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steroids will decrease t3, and in reality shows down thyroid production.

If you have hypothyroidism, you should not be using steroids. Sure you could try dding in t3, but how much to be effective, or defective, who knows?

BigDMunz

Awards
Damn man seriously!?!?! Wtf!!!! I'll ask my regular doctor when I see him. I see an endo as well but I know she'll be against it for sure

Hey but don't they give some thyroid patients androgel tho!?!?! What's the deal with that then?

I wish this subject was covered better, I'm finding stuff online but not much that's really in depth.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Google "patrick arnold steroids t3 thyroid and anabolics rucksdaddys corner"

That should give you the article.

BigDMunz

Awards
Ok thanks, what about supplements for cutting and energy like lypo 6 black? Or can't use those either?

I read the article but Idk what I really got from it , they said some of the more powerful anabolics suppress t3 and change t4 globulin. So after the cycle is when you'd feel more lethargic and gain weight. Could supplementing more thyroid hormone help?

Any other good supps you guys think would be good with a thyroid condition then? ****!

Damn that really sux!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to make a thread in this section for more discussion on the topic.

BigDMunz

Awards
Thanks, send me the link for sure, or post it here when u do. I'll keep an eye out for it tho. I wanna get as much info as possible on this.

I have cycled before but it was like 3 years ago before this thyroid bs. Now its like I can't do this or can't do that like wtf man, seriously lol.

BigDMunz

Awards
I would like to add that my endocrinologist did say it was ok for me to supplement dhea when I asked about it which I believe directly converts into androgens and testosterone right? Then E's down the ladder. She didn't even seem real concerned with how much i dose which was strange. I know of some endo's supplementing patients who lack in testosterone and are hypothyroid with androgel but at my age she doesnt seem to concerned plus I don't expect her to understand.

I see her tomarrow and am gonna inquire information on supplementing androsterone along with having my HDL/LDL checked out.

If not I may try to look into lots of 7 keto or something, if anyone knows of any thyroid friendly supps for building and cutting that actually work that is the information I seek lol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh you believed that crap about androsterone? Lol, good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine with w/e you choose, but me, if go with two mass rd stacks from ams.

BigDMunz

Awards
Yea Idk...... but actually that's what I was looking at doing, the ams mass attack stack with the "new" rd chrome delivery or whatever. I was thinking of stacking just the 1 andro and 4ad, that should be plenty. I don't wanna take the deca on top of that and push it.

I have some lypo 6 black laying around. It's not the ultra concentrate so I can just take 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening and work my way up to see how my body reacts to it, I've used it before and the max dose is 2 doses of 3 so 6 pills. I've tried the same andro stack a few years ago but with a different delivery method "sublingual". I tried the lypo to so I guess ill just test the waters and report back. My main worry is pct for if ill feel more side effects then I had previous to my new thyroid condition.

I could always try to use stims to help after but even those kinda make me crash harder now since the new thyroid condition.

I wonder if hgh would bother any. For some reason I don't think it would. To Hell with it, ill test the waters with some stuff and report back on how it goes.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good, I like lipo6, haven't used the black version though

BigDMunz

Awards
Yea i liked the black, they have a ultra concentrate version I've never tried. I guess what's in its a little different and you only have to take 1 pill versus 6 per day. I liked the regular black tho.

I'll just take the lipo first cause I have it already. If I feel fine a few weeks after being off of that ill then give the andro a shot.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You seem to be all over the place in regard to information. You said something about trying HGH? That will impede thyroid function even more. What exactly is your thyroid ailment? The diagnosis?

I would choose the AMS stack if it was between that and LG. You will need to dose AMS pretty high however. Did these products come at a reduced price to you? Were they given to you?

There are better Dhea isomer based androgens available by the way....

-Matt

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You seem to be all over the place in regard to information. You said something about trying HGH? That will impede thyroid function even more. What exactly is your thyroid ailment? The diagnosis?

I would choose the AMS stack if it was between that and LG. You will need to dose AMS pretty high however. Did these products come at a reduced price to you? Were they given to you?

There are better Dhea isomer based androgens available by the way....

-Matt
How much would you dose the 4-AD RD?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much would you dose the 4-AD RD?
Guys I know take double but I would see how it goes for 7-10 days, you may not need to.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Double is enough? I thought about going triple (6 caps) lol
What are your stats? I have a powerlifter that I workout with and he runs it at the standard dose with 1-AD; he is 260 pounds. Some guys are trying to mimic the results of the old transdermal 4-AD that was very much like test so they run it high but higher means more sides. I have never ran 4-AD, just 1-AD, and a high dose of 1-AD made me very lethargic and PP found that a high dose of 4-AD did the same with AndroMass V2.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are your stats? I have a powerlifter that I workout with and he runs it at the standard dose with 1-AD; he is 260 pounds. Some guys are trying to mimic the results of the old transdermal 4-AD that was very much like test so they run it high but higher means more sides. I have never ran 4-AD, just 1-AD, and a high dose of 1-AD made me very lethargic and PP found that a high dose of 4-AD did the same with AndroMass V2.
im 185lbs. I was actually thinking about bridging my EPI cycle to 4AD to help keep the gains.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At the MINIMUM double the dose --- I hear most triple, but that gets spendy. Like I alluded to, AndroMass or AndroBUlk would get you your nice dose of 4AD since you know it will absorb efficiently --- the 2 friends I have running new AndroMass v3 are sex crazed they admit. I told them , 4AD will increase libido nicely so it is definitely working.

-Matt

jessiefletche

Awards
Old thread, I know. But I'm wondering how this AMS stack claims to be non liver toxic? Is it just because the 4AD is dosed so low? Or is it non-methylated?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Old thread, I know. But I'm wondering how this AMS stack claims to be non liver toxic? Is it just because the 4AD is dosed so low? Or is it non-methylated?
AMS products are not methylated compounds and they utilize cyclodextrin and are absorbed into the blood stream via the oral mucosa which also helps it bypass first pass of the liver.

jessiefletche

Awards
AMS products are not methylated compounds and they utilize cyclodextrin and are absorbed into the blood stream via the oral mucosa which also helps it bypass first pass of the liver.
Gotcha, thanks.
So most people double/triple the dose of 4ad and just take recommended doses of the 1andro and arom-x or increase those too?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha, thanks.
So most people double/triple the dose of 4ad and just take recommended doses of the 1andro and arom-x or increase those too?
Usually if people double up doses they double up across the board. If I was going to double up on one and not the other it would be the 1ad as its the more powerful one. Should be no need to double up on the arom x at all.

jessiefletche

Awards
Usually if people double up doses they double up across the board. If I was going to double up on one and not the other it would be the 1ad as its the more powerful one. Should be no need to double up on the arom x at all.
If I buy the stack, do you think I'd potentially have any issues traveling with the bottles? I know the companies just tweak the design a little but the name stays the same...if 4AD is listed as banned by TSA could I have a problem flying?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I buy the stack, do you think I'd potentially have any issues traveling with the bottles? I know the companies just tweak the design a little but the name stays the same...if 4AD is listed as banned by TSA could I have a problem flying?
Our products are all dshea compliant and legal. Should be no problem flying within the US, I have. I cannot speak for other countries though as I am not well versed in international law.

jessiefletche

Awards
Back to the liver issue, so there should be no worries in taking Tylenol with the stack?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Back to the liver issue, so there should be no worries in taking Tylenol with the stack?

NO , but why are you taking tylenol? Acetometaphen is serious stuff and I would avoid at all costs unless it is absolutely necessary.

Use a super high dose fish oil 9 grams a day + cissus.

-Matt

jessiefletche

Awards
NO , but why are you taking tylenol? Acetometaphen is serious stuff and I would avoid at all costs unless it is absolutely necessary.

Use a super high dose fish oil 9 grams a day + cissus.

-Matt
I don't take it regularly, maybe twice a week.. it seems to help my joints immensely! Just want to make sure I'm not putting myself at serious risk for liver damage combining the two

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Try not using ANY unnatural NSAIDS if you can live without them.....ibuprofen can damage internal organs as well...

How would ibuprofen enhance the use of prohormones?

-Matt

dsm2evo

dsm2evo

Awards
Fish oil and multivitamin as well as good food are you best friend and supporters trust those guys and hard training is key to success. I also take garlic pills and acai berry. Vitamin D is best vitamin out there as we did a study in the military.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try not using ANY unnatural NSAIDS if you can live without them.....ibuprofen can damage internal organs as well...

How would ibuprofen enhance the use of prohormones?

-Matt
In class atm, but short answer is that it's a mild competitive inhibitor of testosterone glucuronidation in the liver. Inhibit glucuronidation and pk of steroids likely improve. But yes, the better it works the harder its going to be on organs like the liver.