Stack Idea... Any opinions?

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
Planning out an upcoming stack, what do you guys think?

Week 1-4
Dbol 35mg ed

Week 1-10
Test Enan 500mg/week

Week 1-9
Deca Durab. 400mg/week

Then maybe, at the end (for muscle hardness and water reduction)
Week 9-12
Winny 50mg eod

Opinions? I dont see how I can go wrong with this one...
BC

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I think it looks alright, you might want to extend the test to 13 weeks, and run the deca to week 12, since from what I have gathered it is best to run deca at least 12 weeks. And then with the winstrol do it weeks 12-15. Just an idea.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I would agree.. but personally I don't like Deca..

size

Awards
  • Established
I think the cycle is fine with just the test,deca, and dbol. Your dosages and timing seem good too. You could possibly stop the deca at 8 weeks(so increase dosage for first 4 weeks to 500mg) and run the test for 10. This is not necessary but just another option. I too am not a big fan of deca but many love it.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I am just curious as to what it is that you guys dont like about deca, I have no experience with it myself, just curious why.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I had to many sides from it.. bad bad acne and bad suppression..

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I figured deca wouldnt cause much acne since it is not very androgenic, but I guess it does, probably everyone responds a little differently than others. I will definetly be staying away from it if it causes acne that bad.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I figured deca wouldnt cause much acne since it is not very androgenic, but I guess it does, probably everyone responds a little differently than others. I will definetly be staying away from it if it causes acne that bad.
That really depends on the person. I get little or no sides what so ever from it. Just great work outs. But there are right about running it longer though, it takes 5 to 6 weeks to kick in. And a lot of people don't seam to do well on it. (esp if your running a shorter cycle) Unfourtionatly there is no way to tell without trying it.

I would forget the winny too.

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
That really depends on the person. I get little or no sides what so ever from it. Just great work outs. But there are right about running it longer though, it takes 5 to 6 weeks to kick in. And a lot of people don't seam to do well on it. (esp if your running a shorter cycle) Unfourtionatly there is no way to tell without trying it.

I would forget the winny too.
Why not finish up with the winny?
BC

size

Awards
  • Established
Why not finish up with the winny?
BC
There is no need for it. You could add it if you want but it is not necessary. It will not hurt to use it but I also would not expect too much from it at 50mg eod.