Ordered fake beastdrol?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Ordered fake beastdrol?

Ordered some beastdrol off amazon( I know im an idiot, seemed legit so I bought it) Got the bottle today and the caps are all white instead of blue/white and its in a pretty small bottle as well. Seems fake but im not sure. Heres a pic, fake or what?
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

The best way to know they aren't fake is to order them directly from *********.

I do know we are trying our hardest to make these fakes disappear once and for all.

Odds are it's fake
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

if u have the proof of order....mrsupps is offering 40% off the real thing....i'd get in touch with them to get a good deal on the real thing
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I saw something posted by Mr. Supps on Facebook about even the Orbit ones being fake? Could someone shed some light on that please?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    I saw something posted by Mr. Supps on Facebook about even the Orbit ones being fake? Could someone shed some light on that please?
    mrsupps facebook page stated that they don't resell so if it's from amazon or somewhere else it's fake ESPECIALLY if the caps aren't blue and white. they were running a promo thing that you could turn in the fakes and get 40% off the real stuff. idk if they are doing that anymore.

thanks
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Actually if I recall right they said they hadn't "recently" sold any to Orbit, but I cant find the post now. Could someone from Mr Supps chime in?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Sent an email to the seller on amazon saying that his product is a fake. This is what he replied with.

"You are correct that **** has dramatically changed the packaging (and for the worse imo) on the latest batch of beastdrol. I am more than happy to issue you a full refund for it, let me know the tracking number for it's return (return address is below). I should say though, that they are 100% legit and directly from the manufacturer. I have told them my thoughts regarding the latest batch, but the more people who voice their concerns the better. If you decide to keep it, I'l back it 100%, so if you think it's bunk for whatever reason after running I'll just give you a full refund anyway.

Return address:

David G.
    Un*****ed Supplements
    1346 The Alameda
    #7-216
    San Jose, CA 95126

I am very sorry for the inconvenience, let me know if there's anything else I can do.

btw, you should know though that I spoke with them and this is the last batch of Beastdrol they will ever produce. I guess I only mention this because I wouldn't expect them to switch back to the old style.

-David"
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

I've posted a topic on the **** rep forum about this....someone will chime in with an answer soon. Please be patient while the matter is investigated.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

OP, the fact that the seller sent the message stating that "****" had changed packaging should have been a big red flag, as it's Mr. Supps who owns/sells Beastdrol and not ****. While there is some shared ownership, they are two entirely different companies.

That being said, what gotti has said is correct and I would either A) get a refund if that's possible (as it appears) or B) talk with Mr. Supps.

Just an FYI, Mr. Supps isn't on AM all that much. We who are reps for **** help out where we can, but I'd just hit up their facebook page and ask any questions there as they have a pretty active presence over there.

And Red, I recall seeing the exact same post you're speaking about on fb. My assumption would just be that the supply of Beastdrol had been purchased a while back, as it's a reputable e-tailer and I would be very skeptical they'd have anything not legit.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks Beast! Thats kinda what I was thinking also.. but the bottle is small and just made me wonder.. I haven't opened it to check capsule color. Its in the freezer for future use. Gonna assume it is legit. I'll know for sure within 2-3 days of taking it. SD hits me hard.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Dont buy anything from Ebay or Amazon. We (**** or Mr supps) do not have an ebay or amazon store.

OP, get your money back and report this SOB to ebay.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Has anyone recently ordered from mrsupps and received the "new package"/white pills?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

If you want Beastdrol, just get it from Mr supps, and you will know it is legit. We certainly can't guarantee the authenticity of anything bought at Amazon or similar retailers. Mr supps offers a 100% money back guarantee on all their products bought at their site
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for that Rick,

I've seen few cheap sellers of Beastdrol, I always thought if it they were all legit.
    *So MrSupps has no resellers*??

I bought some limited run of Epi-Strong from orbit a few weeks back, label looked dodgy but they email came from **** saying buy it.

Never ran Epi before so cant compare, probably stick to MrSupps FB Thursday deals.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, I bought same fake beast from Dav!@ on Amazon. He swears it is legitimate and offered to make it right. We will see. I am however offended that **** was blamed. The reps from **** have been nothing but supportive and helpful. They illustrate a willingness to help people they don't even know learn about cycles. They have never tried to sell me anything. Yet answered every stupid question I ever asked. And yet they are blamed for this person selling fake product. Very disappointed!!!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BrainyMuscle View Post
    Thanks for that Rick,

I've seen few cheap sellers of Beastdrol, I always thought if it they were all legit.

I bought some limited run of Epi-Strong from orbit a few weeks back, label looked dodgy but they email came from **** saying buy it.

Never ran Epi before so cant compare, probably stick to MrSupps FB Thursday deals.
    The limited run of Epi-Strong was legit . No worries, there.

But in all honesty, in the future, you guys could always post somewhere on here and ask about a product/seller if you wanted one of us to scope it out. Chances are it's not legit, but if there's something unique, we may have insight.

The Mr. Supps fb page is always active and a great place to ask questions, though .
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tbol View Post
    Yeah, I bought same fake beast from Dav!@ on Amazon. He swears it is legitimate and offered to make it right. We will see. I am however offended that **** was blamed. The reps from **** have been nothing but supportive and helpful. They illustrate a willingness to help people they don't even know learn about cycles. They have never tried to sell me anything. Yet answered every stupid question I ever asked. And yet they are blamed for this person selling fake product. Very disappointed!!!
    Thanks for the kind words, man.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Tbol-

How do you know it is fake? No results? No changes in weight and/or strength? Are you 100% positive you were eating enough cals?

Have you ran Mr. Supps beast before? If so, is this run much different?

I don't mean to keep bugging you but as far as I know you are the only one who has ran the amazon beast for >2 weeks so you are the only one who can provide real evidence one way or the other.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I emailed Mr. Supps. Lee P. said they never made Beastdrol in all white caps. Sd it may be however Mr. Supps is Mr. Supps and has really no reason to lie to me. I asked for nothing. I will even work with the person who sold it to me. He may have simply followed instructions. However blaming a third party is lame. And please note, I originally did not name anyone involved in this out of respect.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Dude, arn't you in the middle of running it? Is it doing anything?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Please also note, I never said it didn't work. After multiple threads regarding fake Beastdrol I emailed *********. I posted what ********* said. I posted my opinion on blaming ****. I also emailed Dav*! with my concerns. We exchanged pleasant emails. Amazon sent me an email stating that my full refund is being processed to my account. Dav*! made the situation right. I believe from my results that it is sd. However question whether it is Beastdrol. Whatever it is I got a bottle and a half left and all my money back. **** you running any sales? I got some extra cash!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Ok sorry, I'm older so my results will definitely vary from most people in this forum. I'm not really gaining that much extra weight. I had a stomach issue with one of my add on Supps. Hawthorne berry, celery seed, etc. I couldnt eat much for about 3 days last week. But my lifts have gone up 15-20# on everything. People are asking me on workout advice bc of my body changes. I don't measure or take pics of myself bc this is all for me. After devoting myself to work and family for the last 20 years..... THIS BELONGS TO ME!!!!!! No one can judge this BUT ME!! And FYI, I'M KICKING ITS ASSSS!!!!!!
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti
    if u have the proof of order....mrsupps is offering 40% off the real thing....i'd get in touch with them to get a good deal on the real thing
    Really? I'm gonna have to email nate,
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Really? I'm gonna have to email nate,
    yep
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Cool

"Ryan,

These are definitely 100% legit. You are good to go, my friend.

Best Regards,

Robert Kennedy

Sales Manager

Need To Build Muscle, Inc.

Direct: (978) 378-3959

Email: sales@needtobuildmusclecom

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 9:58 AM, Ryan Campos <rdcampos10@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi, my name is ryan. I recentley bought beastdrol online from amazon. But the pills I got are all white when they're supposed to be white and blue. Also the bottle is rather small compared to the original. The seller is un*****edsupplements they said to contanct **** to confirm that its legit.Can you confirm if this is a fake or not?

(this was posted on there website with the beastdrol)
    "-=This Beastdrol is 100% legit. There are rumors circulating about it which are entirely untrue. Anyone concerned should contact **** directly at sales@needtobuildmusclecom and they will confirm its legitimacy=-. "

I emailed **sales@*********************** * and this is what I got back. However I ended up emailing mrsupps and sending in the bottle, and Im getting 40% off on a new bottle from mrsupps. So im stoked.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Has anyone (reps) asked **** / nate if theres been any legitimate beast made that wasnt through mrsupps (and hence didnt use the usual packaging)? It wouldnt be illegal for the owner to do so and wasnt beast originally a **** product?

Still, mrsupps probably wouldnt sandbag their sister company by saying ALL these different looking packages are a fake.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by corpsman04 View Post
    Ordered some beastdrol off amazon( I know im an idiot, seemed legit so I bought it) Got the bottle today and the caps are all white instead of blue/white and its in a pretty small bottle as well. Seems fake but im not sure. Heres a pic, fake or what?
    looks real to me
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    The best way to know they aren't fake is to order them directly from *********.

I do know we are trying our hardest to make these fakes disappear once and for all.

Odds are it's fake
    EXACLY!
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by corpsman04 View Post
    Sent an email to the seller on amazon saying that his product is a fake. This is what he replied with.

"You are correct that **** has dramatically changed the packaging (and for the worse imo) on the latest batch of beastdrol. I am more than happy to issue you a full refund for it, let me know the tracking number for it's return (return address is below). I should say though, that they are 100% legit and directly from the manufacturer. I have told them my thoughts regarding the latest batch, but the more people who voice their concerns the better. If you decide to keep it, I'l back it 100%, so if you think it's bunk for whatever reason after running I'll just give you a full refund anyway.

Return address:

David G.
    Un*****ed Supplements
    1346 The Alameda
    #7-216
    San Jose, CA 95126

I am very sorry for the inconvenience, let me know if there's anything else I can do.

btw, you should know though that I spoke with them and this is the last batch of Beastdrol they will ever produce. I guess I only mention this because I wouldn't expect them to switch back to the old style.

-David"
    Well some buddys about to get ****ed....

:-D
    LG Sciences Board Rep
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BrainyMuscle View Post
    Thanks for that Rick,

Orbit is ok to use. nto really a reseller but has them due to i guess we could say frindships.. :-) but no one elses is an authorized seller but i can vouch for orbit and ****.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MDiocre
    Has anyone (reps) asked **** / nate if theres been any legitimate beast made that wasnt through mrsupps (and hence didnt use the usual packaging)? It wouldnt be illegal for the owner to do so and wasnt beast originally a **** product?

Still, mrsupps probably wouldnt sandbag their sister company by saying ALL these different looking packages are a fake.

I just found out today that the Beastdrol sold with black tops and white capsules are good to go. To make a long story short, there was a "misunderstanding" between Mr supps and Nate, and some Beastdrol got sold to online retailers by his head of sales. Its all 100% legit and good to go
    Recoverbro Elite
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I guess I owe Dav?! on Amazon an apology. Sorry Dav?!, i'll give you some future business. I knew he sounded honorable!!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Yea dude, it was just fishy enough for me to think about returning it but we know orbit sold black tops/white caps and **** says those are legit. The dude on amazon seems like an honorable business man and judging by the number of exclamation points in Tbol's post, there is something more than pixy dust in those white caps...

I'm glad we cleared this up.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

A lot more than pixie dust!! Thanks for all the help and input guys. KEEP KICKIN ASSS!!!!!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I just found out today that the Beastdrol sold with black tops and white capsules are good to go. To make a long story short, there was a "misunderstanding" between Mr supps and Nate, and some Beastdrol got sold to online retailers by his head of sales. Its all 100% legit and good to go
    Sorry to sort of keep this open but corpsman04 seems to have Whitetops & Whitecaps.

Maybe just semantics, but I've only seen mentioned 'blacktops & whitecaps' and from buying from Mrsupps before I know the Whitetops came with blue n white caps?

Only asking as all this talk of SD being banned has me looking to buy, and I saw a thread posted on here from a seller called Socal-nutrition (I think) and hes selling Beastrol at $30??
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I just checked mine.. What I got from orbit was white caps... no black tops.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I WILL NEVER BUY BEASTDROL FROM ANYONE BUT *********. This borderline ruined my cycle! Never again! The not knowing is bulship!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tbol
    I WILL NEVER BUY BEASTDROL FROM ANYONE BUT *********. This borderline ruined my cycle! Never again! The not knowing is bulship!
    Wow. Wondering about the sdrol I got from eBay. Best to order from the online retailers that are supplied directly from the guys putting their name on the product.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV
    I just checked mine.. What I got from orbit was white caps... no black tops.
    All Beast that was sold at orbit is good to go, and yes it has white caps

Mr supps has blue/white caps

All is fine and 100% legit
    Recoverbro Elite
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    All Beast that was sold at orbit is good to go, and yes it has white caps

Mr supps has blue/white caps

All is fine and 100% legit
    Phew! lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BEASTDROL A FAKE????????
    By ZX14 Boyz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 12-17-2011, 02:19 PM
  2. Got Fake D-bol, is my Eq & test Fake too???!!!!!
    By thelastimorta in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 11:47 PM
  3. My PCT For Beastdrol
    By zamora in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 03:34 PM
  4. Fake Nolvadex, Is this fake?
    By lewisfitness in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 05:42 PM