Ordered fake beastdrol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

corpsman04

Awards
Ordered some beastdrol off amazon( I know im an idiot, seemed legit so I bought it) Got the bottle today and the caps are all white instead of blue/white and its in a pretty small bottle as well. Seems fake but im not sure. Heres a pic, fake or what?

Attachments

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
The best way to know they aren't fake is to order them directly from Mr.Supps.

I do know we are trying our hardest to make these fakes disappear once and for all.

Odds are it's fake

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if u have the proof of order....mrsupps is offering 40% off the real thing....i'd get in touch with them to get a good deal on the real thing

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I saw something posted by Mr. Supps on Facebook about even the Orbit ones being fake? Could someone shed some light on that please?

Fr0st

Awards
I saw something posted by Mr. Supps on Facebook about even the Orbit ones being fake? Could someone shed some light on that please?
mrsupps facebook page stated that they don't resell so if it's from amazon or somewhere else it's fake ESPECIALLY if the caps aren't blue and white. they were running a promo thing that you could turn in the fakes and get 40% off the real stuff. idk if they are doing that anymore.

thanks

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Actually if I recall right they said they hadn't "recently" sold any to Orbit, but I cant find the post now. Could someone from Mr Supps chime in?

corpsman04

Awards
Sent an email to the seller on amazon saying that his product is a fake. This is what he replied with.

"You are correct that NTBM has dramatically changed the packaging (and for the worse imo) on the latest batch of beastdrol. I am more than happy to issue you a full refund for it, let me know the tracking number for it's return (return address is below). I should say though, that they are 100% legit and directly from the manufacturer. I have told them my thoughts regarding the latest batch, but the more people who voice their concerns the better. If you decide to keep it, I'l back it 100%, so if you think it's bunk for whatever reason after running I'll just give you a full refund anyway.

Return address:

David G.
Un*****ed Supplements
1346 The Alameda
#7-216
San Jose, CA 95126

I am very sorry for the inconvenience, let me know if there's anything else I can do.

btw, you should know though that I spoke with them and this is the last batch of Beastdrol they will ever produce. I guess I only mention this because I wouldn't expect them to switch back to the old style.

-David"

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I've posted a topic on the NTBM rep forum about this....someone will chime in with an answer soon. Please be patient while the matter is investigated.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, the fact that the seller sent the message stating that "NTBM" had changed packaging should have been a big red flag, as it's Mr. Supps who owns/sells Beastdrol and not NTBM. While there is some shared ownership, they are two entirely different companies.

That being said, what gotti has said is correct and I would either A) get a refund if that's possible (as it appears) or B) talk with Mr. Supps.

Just an FYI, Mr. Supps isn't on AM all that much. We who are reps for NTBM help out where we can, but I'd just hit up their facebook page and ask any questions there as they have a pretty active presence over there.

And Red, I recall seeing the exact same post you're speaking about on fb. My assumption would just be that the supply of Beastdrol had been purchased a while back, as it's a reputable e-tailer and I would be very skeptical they'd have anything not legit.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Beast! Thats kinda what I was thinking also.. but the bottle is small and just made me wonder.. I haven't opened it to check capsule color. Its in the freezer for future use. Gonna assume it is legit. I'll know for sure within 2-3 days of taking it. SD hits me hard.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Dont buy anything from Ebay or Amazon. We (ntbm or Mr supps) do not have an ebay or amazon store.

OP, get your money back and report this SOB to ebay.

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
Has anyone recently ordered from mrsupps and received the "new package"/white pills?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want Beastdrol, just get it from Mr supps, and you will know it is legit. We certainly can't guarantee the authenticity of anything bought at Amazon or similar retailers. Mr supps offers a 100% money back guarantee on all their products bought at their site ;)

BrainyMuscle

Awards
Thanks for that Rick,

I've seen few cheap sellers of Beastdrol, I always thought if it they were all legit.
*So MrSupps has no resellers*??

I bought some limited run of Epi-Strong from orbit a few weeks back, label looked dodgy but they email came from NTBM saying buy it.

Never ran Epi before so cant compare, probably stick to MrSupps FB Thursday deals.

Tbol

Awards
Yeah, I bought same fake beast from Dav!@ on Amazon. He swears it is legitimate and offered to make it right. We will see. I am however offended that NTBM was blamed. The reps from NTBM have been nothing but supportive and helpful. They illustrate a willingness to help people they don't even know learn about cycles. They have never tried to sell me anything. Yet answered every stupid question I ever asked. And yet they are blamed for this person selling fake product. Very disappointed!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for that Rick,

I've seen few cheap sellers of Beastdrol, I always thought if it they were all legit.

I bought some limited run of Epi-Strong from orbit a few weeks back, label looked dodgy but they email came from NTBM saying buy it.

Never ran Epi before so cant compare, probably stick to MrSupps FB Thursday deals.
The limited run of Epi-Strong was legit :cool2:. No worries, there.

But in all honesty, in the future, you guys could always post somewhere on here and ask about a product/seller if you wanted one of us to scope it out. Chances are it's not legit, but if there's something unique, we may have insight.

The Mr. Supps fb page is always active and a great place to ask questions, though ;).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I bought same fake beast from Dav!@ on Amazon. He swears it is legitimate and offered to make it right. We will see. I am however offended that NTBM was blamed. The reps from NTBM have been nothing but supportive and helpful. They illustrate a willingness to help people they don't even know learn about cycles. They have never tried to sell me anything. Yet answered every stupid question I ever asked. And yet they are blamed for this person selling fake product. Very disappointed!!!
Thanks for the kind words, man.

adnscmplx

Awards
Tbol-

How do you know it is fake? No results? No changes in weight and/or strength? Are you 100% positive you were eating enough cals?

Have you ran Mr. Supps beast before? If so, is this run much different?

I don't mean to keep bugging you but as far as I know you are the only one who has ran the amazon beast for >2 weeks so you are the only one who can provide real evidence one way or the other.

Tbol

Awards
I emailed Mr. Supps. Lee P. said they never made Beastdrol in all white caps. :( Sd it may be however Mr. Supps is Mr. Supps and has really no reason to lie to me. I asked for nothing. I will even work with the person who sold it to me. He may have simply followed instructions. However blaming a third party is lame. And please note, I originally did not name anyone involved in this out of respect.

adnscmplx

Awards
Dude, arn't you in the middle of running it? Is it doing anything?

Tbol

Awards
Please also note, I never said it didn't work. After multiple threads regarding fake Beastdrol I emailed Mr.Supps. I posted what Mr.Supps said. I posted my opinion on blaming NTBM. I also emailed Dav*! with my concerns. We exchanged pleasant emails. Amazon sent me an email stating that my full refund is being processed to my account. Dav*! made the situation right. I believe from my results that it is sd. However question whether it is Beastdrol. Whatever it is I got a bottle and a half left and all my money back. NTBM you running any sales? I got some extra cash!

Tbol

Awards
Ok sorry, I'm older so my results will definitely vary from most people in this forum. I'm not really gaining that much extra weight. I had a stomach issue with one of my add on Supps. Hawthorne berry, celery seed, etc. I couldnt eat much for about 3 days last week. But my lifts have gone up 15-20# on everything. People are asking me on workout advice bc of my body changes. I don't measure or take pics of myself bc this is all for me. After devoting myself to work and family for the last 20 years..... THIS BELONGS TO ME!!!!!! No one can judge this BUT ME!! And FYI, I'M KICKING ITS ASSSS!!!!!!

corpsman04

Awards
"Ryan,

These are definitely 100% legit. You are good to go, my friend.

Best Regards,

Robert Kennedy

Sales Manager

Need To Build Muscle, Inc.

Direct: (978) 378-3959

Email: sales@needtobuildmusclecom

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 9:58 AM, Ryan Campos <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi, my name is ryan. I recentley bought beastdrol online from amazon. But the pills I got are all white when they're supposed to be white and blue. Also the bottle is rather small compared to the original. The seller is un*****edsupplements they said to contanct NTBM to confirm that its legit.Can you confirm if this is a fake or not?

(this was posted on there website with the beastdrol)
"-=This Beastdrol is 100% legit. There are rumors circulating about it which are entirely untrue. Anyone concerned should contact NTBM directly at sales@needtobuildmusclecom and they will confirm its legitimacy=-. "

I emailed **[email protected]** and this is what I got back. However I ended up emailing mrsupps and sending in the bottle, and Im getting 40% off on a new bottle from mrsupps. So im stoked.

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
Has anyone (reps) asked ntbm / nate if theres been any legitimate beast made that wasnt through mrsupps (and hence didnt use the usual packaging)? It wouldnt be illegal for the owner to do so and wasnt beast originally a ntbm product?

Still, mrsupps probably wouldnt sandbag their sister company by saying ALL these different looking packages are a fake.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Ordered some beastdrol off amazon( I know im an idiot, seemed legit so I bought it) Got the bottle today and the caps are all white instead of blue/white and its in a pretty small bottle as well. Seems fake but im not sure. Heres a pic, fake or what?
looks real to me

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
The best way to know they aren't fake is to order them directly from Mr.Supps.

I do know we are trying our hardest to make these fakes disappear once and for all.

Odds are it's fake
EXACLY!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Sent an email to the seller on amazon saying that his product is a fake. This is what he replied with.

"You are correct that NTBM has dramatically changed the packaging (and for the worse imo) on the latest batch of beastdrol. I am more than happy to issue you a full refund for it, let me know the tracking number for it's return (return address is below). I should say though, that they are 100% legit and directly from the manufacturer. I have told them my thoughts regarding the latest batch, but the more people who voice their concerns the better. If you decide to keep it, I'l back it 100%, so if you think it's bunk for whatever reason after running I'll just give you a full refund anyway.

Return address:

David G.
Un*****ed Supplements
1346 The Alameda
#7-216
San Jose, CA 95126

I am very sorry for the inconvenience, let me know if there's anything else I can do.

btw, you should know though that I spoke with them and this is the last batch of Beastdrol they will ever produce. I guess I only mention this because I wouldn't expect them to switch back to the old style.

-David"
Well some buddys about to get ****ed....

:-D

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for that Rick,

Orbit is ok to use. nto really a reseller but has them due to i guess we could say frindships.. :) but no one elses is an authorized seller but i can vouch for orbit and NTBM.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone (reps) asked ntbm / nate if theres been any legitimate beast made that wasnt through mrsupps (and hence didnt use the usual packaging)? It wouldnt be illegal for the owner to do so and wasnt beast originally a ntbm product?

Still, mrsupps probably wouldnt sandbag their sister company by saying ALL these different looking packages are a fake.

I just found out today that the Beastdrol sold with black tops and white capsules are good to go. To make a long story short, there was a "misunderstanding" between Mr supps and Nate, and some Beastdrol got sold to online retailers by his head of sales. Its all 100% legit and good to go ;)

Tbol

Awards
I guess I owe Dav?! on Amazon an apology. Sorry Dav?!, i'll give you some future business. I knew he sounded honorable!!

adnscmplx

Awards
Yea dude, it was just fishy enough for me to think about returning it but we know orbit sold black tops/white caps and NTBM says those are legit. The dude on amazon seems like an honorable business man and judging by the number of exclamation points in Tbol's post, there is something more than pixy dust in those white caps...

I'm glad we cleared this up.

Tbol

Awards
A lot more than pixie dust!! Thanks for all the help and input guys. KEEP KICKIN ASSS!!!!!

BrainyMuscle

Awards
I just found out today that the Beastdrol sold with black tops and white capsules are good to go. To make a long story short, there was a "misunderstanding" between Mr supps and Nate, and some Beastdrol got sold to online retailers by his head of sales. Its all 100% legit and good to go ;)
Sorry to sort of keep this open but corpsman04 seems to have Whitetops & Whitecaps.

Maybe just semantics, but I've only seen mentioned 'blacktops & whitecaps' and from buying from Mrsupps before I know the Whitetops came with blue n white caps?

Only asking as all this talk of SD being banned has me looking to buy, and I saw a thread posted on here from a seller called Socal-nutrition (I think) and hes selling Beastrol at $30??

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I just checked mine.. What I got from orbit was white caps... no black tops.

Tbol

Awards
I WILL NEVER BUY BEASTDROL FROM ANYONE BUT MR.SUPPS. This borderline ruined my cycle! Never again! The not knowing is bulship!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I WILL NEVER BUY BEASTDROL FROM ANYONE BUT MR.SUPPS. This borderline ruined my cycle! Never again! The not knowing is bulship!
Wow. Wondering about the sdrol I got from eBay. Best to order from the online retailers that are supplied directly from the guys putting their name on the product.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just checked mine.. What I got from orbit was white caps... no black tops.
All Beast that was sold at orbit is good to go, and yes it has white caps

Mr supps has blue/white caps

All is fine and 100% legit ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
THIS

i bought a bottle of havoc, well 2 bottles for 21 bux each....from ebay.....bunk/fake....fuked everything up. I thought i was on 2 PH's when 1 was fake. the other was 11 oxo @ 375mg so it wasnt much.

But i didnt know what to do when i figured things out. Stop the cycle and go into pct?? add something else in the cycle..?? What a pain in the ass.

I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHHING FROM E BAY THAT IS A SUPPLEMENT OR PH.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Wondering about the sdrol I got from eBay. Best to order from the online retailers that are supplied directly from the guys putting their name on the product.
see if its not too late to return. I wouldnt trust it. Not saying everyone on ebay is fake but i wouldnt take the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.