1,4 andro transdermal results

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds pretty poor. Has anyone had any good results running 1,4 by itself orally?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
um i cant find this ,but is this the dione? if so why the dione instead of the diol..as it has now become clear through a lengthy debate between pa and llewellyn that the diones r more orally active

Dio

Awards
It's a dione. In this case both parties agree that it is superior to the diol, which may be more estrogenic.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I bought some of BDC's 1,4diol and I didn't think it was very good. Not, that the products are bad, just the hormone itself :)

It took forever to start working and I had to keep uping the dose to notice the effects. No estrogen sides, but by the time I started noticing the effects I ran out.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i would love to try the diol transdermally..u know both parties were referring to the oral route and no the trans route

Dio

Awards
I'm pretty sure that it will be more estrogenic either way since it's a function of its chemical structure. .

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
well the comment was that there was a ring that "resembled " estradiol on the diol..but i think theres a lot of people who have tried it on this site orally and no reports of gyno etc,and chemo also looked at it and decided on the diol and i value his opinion more than either p.a's or llewellyn's right now