Dbol everclear

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Dbol/everclear homebrew

Can i suspend Dbol in everclear. If so would 1 gram in 50 mls of oil equal 20 mg/ml, or would i have to put in less everclear to make up for the dbol? Like 49 mls?

Last edited:
DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Generally, yes. Subtract 1ml to account for the active, so just 49ml Everclear.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D is right on and yes everclear will work just fine for Dbol.

bulkmuscle

Awards
im going to be doing this myself. i wonder how well it will work though :/

flava

Awards
can somebody please explain why you would mix a liver toxic substance with mankinds most potent alcohol? wouldnt this be overkill on your liver

Bas4Lizzife

Awards
but the amount of alcohol being digested is extremely small. 1 fluid oz is about 30ml and were talking only 2 or 3 ml a day of everclear.

bulkmuscle

Awards
yeah, if you follow it with like a litre of water, its like less than 0.0001% of alcohol

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
im going to be doing this myself. i wonder how well it will work though :/
Should work perfectly fine. I just made a letrozole solution and it worked great. It's just like using a research chemical.

bulkmuscle

Awards
well i cant get everclear, but i can get 151, but i dont wanna pay $40 for that **** if im only gonna use 100ml.

anyone got any ideas?

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
well i cant get everclear, but i can get 151, but i dont wanna pay $40 for that **** if im only gonna use 100ml.

anyone got any ideas?
Try peg 400. Designer's got some (I think). Also why $40 for 151 couldn't you just buy a liter for like $10.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
750ml costs $40 :|
Your not in Cali by chance are you? That's a terrible price I paid $10 for a liter of everclear. I would definately go w/the Peg. I know designer carries it just depends on whether or not he's got any in stock. If he doesn't have any you can check out lemelange.com

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Can i suspend Dbol in everclear. If so would 1 gram in 50 mls of oil equal 20 mg/ml, or would i have to put in less everclear to make up for the dbol? Like 49 mls?
You can always just get a 50ml container (like a graduated cylinder) put the dbol in first then fill up exactly to the 50ml mark and you will have EXACTLY 20mg/ml.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
You can always just get a 50ml container (like a graduated cylinder) put the dbol in first then fill up exactly to the 50ml mark and you will have EXACTLY 20mg/ml.
Good idea. It's amazing how some of the easiest solutions are the last ones for me to think of.

bulkmuscle

Awards
well i aint spending $40 on 151 so im going out to get a capper tomorrow

Rob1208lv

Awards
Nice mix... Damn I wish I had access to the power of Dbol!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
gmoneypm Anabolics 55
Anabolics 10
İronsemy Anabolics 13