Beginning Beastdrol today

davidmono10

Awards
I am beginning beastrol for the first time today and have done tons or research, but I still have a couple of questions.
1. What are the best times to take beastdrol? I plan on doing 30mg/day. So 3 pills spread out?? Any suggestions??????
2. Do you take on non training days??? I train monday-friday. Do i need to continue the dosage Saturday and Sunday??

Any insight would be great thanks.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I am beginning beastrol for the first time today and have done tons or research, but I still have a couple of questions.
1. What are the best times to take beastdrol? I plan on doing 30mg/day. So 3 pills spread out?? Any suggestions??????
2. Do you take on non training days??? I train monday-friday. Do i need to continue the dosage Saturday and Sunday??

Any insight would be great thanks.
If you have done tons of research then you would know better than to dose 30mg on your first week. My reccomendation would be to research more but you probably won't so ill try to help as much as I can. First off what all do you have on hand? Support sups serm test booster? We need more info to be able to help.

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Take with food.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose Beastdrol every day that you want to run the cycle. I would start at 10-20mg before going to 30mg. Run a Max of 4 weeks on it.

Make sure to have a good support supplement like N2guard in there too. Your health should be most important.

What do you have lined up for PCT?

davidmono10

Awards
If you have done tons of research then you would know better than to dose 30mg on your first week. My reccomendation would be to research more but you probably won't so ill try to help as much as I can. First off what all do you have on hand? Support sups serm test booster? We need more info to be able to help.
On top of that I am taking with milk thistle and also liver support pills with a testosterone booster. I am starting out with doing 20 mg a day by taking 1 pill in the morning and 1 before I lift. Is this ok? Also what about when I go to 30 mg ? How should I take my dosage.

My other sups are muscle milk, jack3d, yok3d, and I also take t-bomb, and oxy pro elite. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
On top of that I am taking with milk thistle and also liver support pills with a testosterone booster. I am starting out with doing 20 mg a day by taking 1 pill in the morning and 1 before I lift. Is this ok? Also what about when I go to 30 mg ? How should I take my dosage.

My other sups are muscle milk, jack3d, yok3d, and I also take t-bomb, and oxy pro elite. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Make sure you don't dose your milk thistle at the same time as your beast take 2 to 4 hours apart. When you bump up to 30 mg probably ur last week I would do 10mg in the morning and 20 mg 1 hour before your workout. Also add some fish oil and multivitamin what's your plan for pct? You need a serm for sure also look into getting daa. Watch your bp with all the other stimulants your using.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Dude if you do not know that you need to take it ED you are not ready for superdrol.....Especially 30mg.

leave it alone

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Just an FYI, I am a pretty big guy 228lbs and have done 6 PH (3 Of them SD) cycles and 30mg is still a lot for me to handle. SD especially the Beast, is potent stuff. Everyone handles it different but def donsome more reaearch. Just my worthless 2 cents.

davidmono10

Awards
Thank you for all the info. I will keep you guys updated.

davidmono10

Awards
I know today is my first day of the beast, and I have taken in around 3000 cals and still feel hungry is this normal?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know today is my first day of the beast, and I have taken in around 3000 cals and still feel hungry is this normal?
Yes....that is due to increased anabolism in your body. Appetite increase is normal on cycle

davidmono10

Awards
Thanks for the info. Any suggestions on a diet? Also any supplement recommendations?

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Thanks for the info. Any suggestions on a diet? Also any supplement recommendations?
Bro questions like this should have already been perfected before you began but I guess its a little late for that. Eat a lot of carbs and a sufficient amount of protein 1.5 to 2g per lb of body weight. And good fats eat every 2 to 3 hours as for supps I wouldn't run jack3d on cycle for bp issues but that's up to u. Your taking a steroid I really hope you researched as much as you said u did. I'm fairly new to this as well I've been researching for six months and ran a cycle a while back and just now am taming the beast. I'm in the beginning of my 3 week and I'm up 20 lbs. Good luck to you brother.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fail every where

TJGUNN

Awards
hey getting beastdrol and all my stuff next week got to wait til I get paid but what's a good liver suppliment to take with the pct o and my pct is unleashed lol deffinetly not touching the best until I have everything in hand

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would take the advise you are getting and put the beast down and read.

beast is strong superdrol and 30 is no joke imo...