Tren - mixed esters?

dialtone

Awards
So I have been offered something called "Tren100" (as it says on the bottle) and it is a 50/50 mix of Tren A and Tren E.

Has anyone used this, or know how to use it? What is the benefit of mixing it?

Thanks for any help!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I have been offered something called "Tren100" (as it says on the bottle) and it is a 50/50 mix of Tren A and Tren E.

Has anyone used this, or know how to use it? What is the benefit of mixing it?

Thanks for any help!
I dont know why anyone would mix it to be honest. 50mgs of tren E isnt going to do anything for you, and then once built up in the system might be TO much. Im not sure man, dont really know how id run that.

dialtone

Awards
Yeah... I thought it was quite odd as well. I just didn't know if there was something I didn't know about. I was originally looking for Tren E, but my source only had Tren A and this 50/50 mix of E and A.

Thanks!

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
I've used a tritren ace/eth/hex it was 150mg/ml I ran that at 300mg and test @ 750mg and liked my results.

JP.

dialtone

Awards
I've used a tritren ace/eth/hex it was 150mg/ml I ran that at 300mg and test @ 750mg and liked my results.

JP.
Thanks!

Had you run tren previously with a single ether? Or was this your first time? Just wondering if there was any comparison between mixed and non-mixed.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

Had you run tren previously with a single ether? Or was this your first time? Just wondering if there was any comparison between mixed and non-mixed.
I've ran tren-e 200mg/ml with test-e Long run the results were the same, But I think the tri tren deff started to work faster. Weather it is test-e tren-e deca-e Enath takes longer to enter the blood stream, 1st time I ran test-e took about 5 weeks to start seeing results off it. Ace on the other hand, I've started cycles with test-P and started feeling it within 10 days. I think that little bit of tren-A and Hex deff had me feeling and seeing results alot quicker.

JP.