Back itchiness

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
My on the beginning of my second week of sd and Trenazone, and I noticed that when I'm in the shower or workout Lats and shoulders my back and arms become incredibly itchy to the point where i can't work out almost and if takes a few minutes of sitting down to stop.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're having a great time with this stack huh? First you're having bedroom problems now itchiness

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
You're having a great time with this stack huh? First you're having bedroom problems now itchiness
Yeah seriously hahahaha. Bedroom problems got resolved. The itchiness happened on my last sd cycle too but not nearly as bad.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My on the beginning of my second week of sd and Trenazone, and I noticed that when I'm in the shower or workout Lats and shoulders my back and arms become incredibly itchy to the point where i can't work out almost and if takes a few minutes of sitting down to stop.
Maybe a dumb question but is it itchy where you are applying the Trenazone??

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I would think it has suttin to do with bloddflow.. Is it straight up itchy like a rash or more like pins and needles

josephd79

Awards
I've had that happen on other stuff...real uncomfortable... I can't remember if it's liver levels imbalance or estrogen imbalance.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I would think it has suttin to do with bloddflow.. Is it straight up itchy like a rash or more like pins and needles
Its kind of like pins and needles but it causes me to itch a ton

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
1. Bacne? The clogging of sebaceous pores may not be enough to cause full blown acne in you (especially if you dont normally get acne) but it sure might itch.

2. Cholestasis (buildup of bile-salts in skin causes itching). Don't wanna raise unnecessary concern if you are otherwise feeling well. I assume you are on liver support etc etc.

Just some ideas

josephd79

Awards
1. Bacne? The clogging of sebaceous pores may not be enough to cause full blown acne in you (especially if you dont normally get acne) but it sure might itch.

2. Cholestasis (buildup of bile-salts in skin causes itching). Don't wanna raise unnecessary concern if you are otherwise feeling well. I assume you are on liver support etc etc.

Just some ideas
I think your on to something with that #2. I would tell the OP to check for yellowing of the whites of his eyes and maybe even call it quits on the SD. See if it goes away, and spend the extra money on non-methyl prohormones like AndroSeries.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I think your on to something with that #2. I would tell the OP to check for yellowing of the whites of his eyes and maybe even call it quits on the SD. See if it goes away, and spend the extra money on non-methyl prohormones like AndroSeries.
Yeah, I'll check for that. I am taking liver support

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crazy I just saw this come up on here. I've been experiencing the same thing while running mdrol/am right now. Seems SD would be the thing in common. Could be a reaction to a staple too though who knows.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Is the itchiness decreasing at all? Or is it still just as bad??
I haven't worked out the past couple days my gym has been closed. The itchiness only comes when I do back. It might be something with all the blood flowing there, but I'm not sure.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Ok so yu know how when yu come inside from the freezing cold and yur hands are numb? Well when they start to defrost yud feel the pins and needles and the itchiness.. That's because yur body was constricting blood flow and when yur defrosting the blood is rushing into yur hands giving yu that feeling.. Might be sorta the same concept. When yur working back, blood is being rushed into the bodypart and being that yur "on" the pump is probly even greater.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so yu know how when yu come inside from the freezing cold and yur hands are numb? Well when they start to defrost yud feel the pins and needles and the itchiness.. That's because yur body was constricting blood flow and when yur defrosting the blood is rushing into yur hands giving yu that feeling.. Might be sorta the same concept. When yur working back, blood is being rushed into the bodypart and being that yur "on" the pump is probly even greater.
That actually makes sense, and that is the feeling. Will have to look more into it to see if that can be confirmed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
FatalFunnel Supplements 23