Question on my ostarine

burnstacp

burnstacp

Awards
I assume not all of it is oral so how do I know if mine is oral or injectable. I dont want to go breaking any rules by throwing suppliers names out. I'm also quite curious as to whether this company's product is legit since it is so cheap, even though they are a board sponsor on another site.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
If they are a legit company why cant you say their name?

burnstacp

burnstacp

Awards
Wasn't real clear on if throwing out websites on the forum was kosher or not.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can't name sources here, so don't do that. I've never heard of injectible Ostarine, and I'm pretty sure there isn't any. All of it I've seen is sold as an oral research chemical either in liquid or tablet form

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
from what i have read most of them are oral suspensions I have not read of injectable ostarine but Im sure someone else can chime in

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
sorry I misread what you wrote I thought you said they were a board sponsor on this website I didnt read you say a different website... woops

burnstacp

burnstacp

Awards
I ask because the bottle has a syringe top on it. Now granted I could get a 20g and pull it out, then pop off the tip and take it orally but I wasnt sure.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I've done that a few times with various manufacturers where there was one of those syringe type caps on it, so you had to pull it out with a syringe and then "inject" it into your mouth lol. I used to do the same thing with zambon winny amps.....i did not want to inject water soluble gear.....so I would pull out the liquid from the amp with a syringe and then shoot it in my mouth. sucks that you have to go find one random needle and syringe and people think you are taking actual roids or heroin or something hahahaha....

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Yea what warbird said. Ostarine is definitely designed to be an oral. Great bioavailability so no need to inject. Just pop the top or leave it on. Use a needle to get down in the vial to suck it out to the right volume, suck in a little air to clear the needle, pull the needle off, and squirt it in your mouth. Or just leave the needle on, it doesn't matter, just be careful not to juke yourself.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yea what warbird said. Ostarine is definitely designed to be an oral. Great bioavailability so no need to inject. Just pop the top or leave it on. Use a needle to get down in the vial to suck it out to the right volume, suck in a little air to clear the needle, pull the needle off, and squirt it in your mouth. Or just leave the needle on, it doesn't matter, just be careful not to juke yourself.
Yeah, good call.....I totally forgot to tell him about unscrewing the needle. no need to do anything dangerous. That is always the way I did it. I'm usually kind of shaky pre or PWO and with my luck I'm liable to put an eye out aiming for my mouth LOL......

burnstacp

burnstacp

Awards
Thanks for all the input guys. Yeah I know about popping off the needle. That's what I was referrenceing earlier. I'm not inexperienced with syringes and whatnot, just ostarine specifically. Again, i really appreciate everyone's quick responses.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0