Hello, I'm new to the forum here but not new to the use of PH's. I started using PH's about a year ago when a local supplement store manager told me about them. Before I started using them I lifted for 2 solid years (no-breaks) and my weight went from 150-200 @ 5'9. I started out using the local store-bought pro-hormones until they got banned. Then I started searching online and found Ultradrol and did one cycle of it @ 8mg/12mg/12mg for 3 weeks and used the store bought PCT because I had enough left of it to use it for 2 weeks. Since then I did alot of research and learned alot more about PH's. Now my weight is @ 215 & it's been a few months since I've been on a PH.

So here we go...

I've been taking Cycle Assist for 2 weeks now and about ready to start taking Ultradrol & Trenazone

Ultradrol @ 8/12/12/12
Trenazone @ 1/1/1.5/1.5

I will continue to take Cycle Assist and then switch to PCT & Nolvadex at the last few days of my cycle.

My questions is it a good idea to split trenazone into 1/2 serving twice a day or take the whole serving once a day and is there anything else I need to take? And I'm doing a 3-day split, without the "assistance" I would take 2 days off before repeating, do I still need to take 2 days off during or drop it down to just 1 day or none at all... Thanks in advance, I'm only here to learn and get more educated.

-------------------
Supplement List in case you were wondering:

Protein Isolate by Ultimate Nutrition (It's hella cheap)
Creatine Monohydrate
Xtend Intra-Workout Catalyst (BCAA's & Glutamine)
Animal Pak (I have a whole can left so I'm going to take 1 pack a day)
Gatorade Dextrose Powder for Post Workout
Colustrum