Delta2? someone break this down for me - thanks

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I remember right, it is a hormone found in boars and elephants and supposedly a metabolite of DHEA.

5a-Androst-2-ene-17-one (Delta 2) looks to have the same structure as phera except it has a ketone at the 17th position. The manufacture claim this makes it a precursor to a non-methyl phera. So best case scenario is it will convert to a steroid that is similar to phera but without the 17 position methylation. Problem is, methylation makes a HUGE difference with regards to the anabolic effects of the compound. So to compare this to a "non methlyated phera" isnt exactly accurate as this would be waaay different than the anabolic effects you would get from phera.

For what its worth, PA had commented that 300mg of this would most likely be similar to 25-50mg of protodrol

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks all

I am prolly the only one in this forum who has never run Phera (lol)

Enlighten me - wet/dry?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanks all

I am prolly the only one in this forum who has never run Phera (lol)

Enlighten me - wet/dry?
Lol actually I haven't ran it either. From the logs I've seen, its wet.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
lol i had 10 bottles of the original and sold them. then they up and banned the stuff. i wish i had kept a couple. out of all the designers i've tried, i think it had the best "feeling" while on it. i liked it.
How were your gains?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is here anyone who was run delta-2 solo? logs of this compund are very rare in the web and i don't know why. seems to be a very mild compound and not very expensive. would be interesting how suppressive this compund is and if it is better for cutting or bulking

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Problem is, methylation makes a HUGE difference with regards to the anabolic effects of the compound. So to compare this to a "non methlyated phera" isnt exactly accurate as this would be waaay different than the anabolic effects you would get from phera.
This stuff isn't dosed the same as phera though.

this covers it pretty good. the two molecules shown are not delta 2 though. they are desoxytestosterone and DHEA. i guess they didn't have a pic of delta 2.
New prohormone: Delta-2
here is what it looks like. i cant find any numbers on the anabolic properties of it.
View attachment 50269
They pictured 2-androstenol and DHEA because they were quoting from Vida('s Androgens and Anabolic Agents). 2-androstenone isn't in there, which is also why you can't find any A:A figures on it.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Phera was super wet for me. Good strength, ok weight gain but I got fat. Straight up looked like a kickball afterwards. My lipids were absolute sh*t afterwards as well. Felt very good on cycle though. I wouldn't run it again even if it was legal. Dbol seems like a better choice for me.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't 3AD non methyl phera?