10 DAYS IN ON HDROL CYCLE AND NO DIFFERENCE

Redsox0432

Awards
just finished day 10. My diets in check eating like a horse, training hard but I haven't gained any weight yet. I read guys gaining like 5 lbs within their first week. Im dosing it at 50 mg so far probably gonna start increasing it to 75 mg tomorrow. Any advice

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah even for a 1st hdrol cycle, i'd bump the dose to 75 mg. Plus hdrol takes awhile to kick in.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will vary person to person, but for most first timers, 50mg is enough, but this is a quality lean muscle builder, to see any real difference in weight from muscle gained will take time, as in longer than a week or two. If you were eating like shiit with carbs/salt/water out the ying yang, you would see results much faster, but it wouldn't be quality lean muscle tissue...

adnscmplx

Awards
I've ran helladrol twice at 75 and 100 (bumped up mid way). I didn't feel much until the 3rd or 4th week. 10 days is nothing, you are fine. If you got helladrol, it works like a charm. Trust me, I hate being patient but be patient.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 was when all the fun started for me but I bumped it to 75 mg at week 2

testerman

Awards
Takes at least 3 weeks to see something but power should start coming in within 2 weeks, goto 75mg per day

survey

Awards
Where did you get it? Could be fake. I felt results from hdrol within 3 days.

survey

Awards
I weighed 220 at the time. It was my first ph cycle also.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
What kind of results did you get in 3 days with hdrol? It is known to take a few weeks to kick in

survey

Awards
Was benching 265x4 when I started the cycle on monday. On thursday did 275x7 with relative ease. Other lifts went up too, that was just the most notable. Think what you want but I felt it in just a few days.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Was benching 265x4 when I started the cycle on monday. On thursday did 275x7 with relative ease. Other lifts went up too, that was just the most notable. Think what you want but I felt it in just a few days.
Well good sh*t then, your lucky bro.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Placebo effect is strong with you young padawan

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
maybe you had something else in your hdrol lol jk everyone is different I suppose

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isn't the half life on Hdrol said to be something like 12-15 hours? That's two to three times longer than some of the other orals available on the market.

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
I didnt feel halo kick in until the third week running 75mg, then I bumped it up to 100mg and wow it was great. Up the dose and let it work its magic, ull be good
Brotha.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Isn't the half life on Hdrol said to be something like 12-15 hours? That's two to three times longer than some of the other orals available on the market.
Yeah I think Ive even seen some sites show 18 hour half life

testerman

Awards
Even suspension doesn't work that fast! Did you have something else in your system?

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I didn't notice anything till around day 14 IIRC. 75 mgs

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
everyone is going to react a bit different to different ph's and different dosages... i started mine at 75 and ran it that way for 4 weeks and then bumped to 100 and now 125... i was getting gains after just a few days... i have had an awesome run on it... just be patient... if your not getting any sides with the dosage then give it a bump... just listent to your body... i really think that 50 is not enough on this particular ph but everyone reacts differently... if you haven't had any reaction thus far you will be fine to bump... most people just try 50 for a few days and if they don't experience any sides then they bump... just listen to your body, keep your diet clean and you will be fine... check out my log and see how I have ran it if you want or send me any questions you may have and i'll be glad to help you...